I live in Slovenia and I lived in Kazakhstan last year.
KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia and is not at ALL like how Borat makes it look like (and i am AMERICAn not kazakh so, ya.) and Kazakhstan's national language is Russian and Kazakh, however more people there know Russian more than Kazakh (hence the fact that it Kazakhstan is a former U.S.S.R. republic) It gets VERY cold during the winters. Wonderful, large mountains are in Kazakhstan and are very beautiful. In Medao/Chimbalak there is an outdoor ice-skating rink and a ski lift for skiers and snowboarders. There is also a very fine restaurant near the beggining of the first ski lift.
SLOVENIA
Slovenia is located in Europe, next to Italy, Croatia, Austria, and Hungary. It is a fairly small country. The national language is Slovene. There is a beautiful lake up in the mountains called Bled. In the little island in the lake is a beautiful church. Nearby the lake is an old Castle. Slovenia is very proud of their wine. In Bled you can swim in the lake during spring and summer or Ice-skate over it in the winter. You can also hike, bike, and roller blade on the walking paths. There are many restaurants and stuff like that around the lake. Slovenia was the First country to break away from Yugoslavia
OTHER STUFF
I have also lived in: Thailand, America, Sierra Leone, and Ethiopia.

If you have any questions on Kazakhstan and Slovenia or their languages, please ask and i will answer, that's the purpose of this thread. If you have any questions on the other countries that i listed, ask too, but I faintly remember life in Sierra Leone and Ethiopia, so this is mainly for Slovenia and Kazakhstan.
The other reason for this thread is too discuss places you have vacationed/lived/from. So....... Enjoy this thread ^.^