Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Cures for Autism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairywaif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:01 pm
I have heard that getting rid of additives and glutean have returned autistic children normal.

And yes, Jensenns they are often geniuses because they have their brains literally wired differently. For some reason their mirror neurons don't work, so they can't imitate others or see faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 pm
i dont even see how you could "heal" a child with autism-its really like changing who they are- i help out each week at the preschool at my church and one girl was autistic. she didn't choose it but it was part of her and scientists cant just point at different parts of a persons brain and say ok lets keep that but get rid of their autism or sense of humor and even though she might have not been able to talk and wasn't potty trained she more than made up for it with other things she knew sign language too. and as mentioned before parents are a big deal her mom was kind and as or more patient and loving to her as her other child-she took care and taught her sign language.  

BeccaLaFae

BeccaLaFae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:58 pm
also many of u say that those with more serious cases of autism would be the ones to want the cure-but its exzactly those people who wouldn't be able to communicate wheher they wanted a cure or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:08 am
I totally agree with u  

hazel843

Jake Winters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:27 pm
Autism is a very complex state of being. It's impossible to detect it scientifically so curing it should be second priority if we can't even detect it at early age.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff