Check it out?
  Yes
  Maybe
  Nah..
View Results

[Empty.Vessel]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:43 pm
Attention All Literate and Simi-Literate Role-players:

I have started a Vampire Mansion Role-Play and it is really lacking people... Mostly guys...
Before you go thinking it just another RP about vampire think again!
Ok it is but at least read the plot and see if you like it. If anything, go just to get away from people who type like this –
**runz arund ina circle* Weeeee!!!!1!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the image above to go!

Plot

Everything in the mansion seams just so perfect; beautiful décor, location, and enough room to hold the population of a small city… So why does only one inhabit this castle that used be home to hundreds of demons and vampires a like? There’s only one answer, a curse. Akujin; the owner of this lovely estate and the mansion it’s self was placed under a cures, by a powerful sage. When the young Vampire refused to let his daughter stay at the mansion with him the angry sage cursed all the inhabitants, and anyone who set foot in the mansion are to never be able to leave..

Not A bad cures right?… Wrong. No one wants to live in the same place forever, no matter how nice it may be, so everyone left the mansion. Everyone that is, except Akujin; who didn’t believe in curses, and his demon friend Haru; who was too loyal to leave Akujin’s side. The curse was put in palace and the two demons lived in the mansion alone for years...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 am
+ Such A Beautiful Lie…

Bump.

…What A Perfect Denial +

Shearis

Shearis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:17 pm
A Broken Heart Cannot Still Beat…

bump

…Nothing You Do Can Fix Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:40 pm
It sounds interesting. I'll lurk around, and if I'm joining, I'll post here. ^^  

StargemKitty

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff