Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Boy Issues.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o h s o--contagious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:45 pm
Well .. i feel as if my boyfriend is starting to avoid me some how ..
this is how it started: we`ve been only going out sicne 12.26.06, so it`s been about a week and a half. We went to the movies on the first of january and had fun or at least ithought we did. then .. the day after he said that i was getting meaner day by day. which i can see his point. i feel as if i am. so since he told me that we had a huge talk. we talked about why i am like that. i told him because no one has evr made me happy before and all they do is stress me, my ex-boyfriend`s all tend to stress me out too, and they all have failed. he was saying stuff like he`ll be there for me .. you can trust me .. etc. since that day he`s been talking to me less and the only thing he`ll say is, "what`s wrong" over MYSPACE! it`s like wtf?! ya know? is it my fault to why he`s doing this? because since he`s been talking to me less .. i feel as if .. i`m getting less grumpy and mean but only because since he told me that, i`ve kept all rude mean comments to myself, and when he leaves me comments, i feel as if he`s saying it rudely. So is it really my fault? and .. why is he talking to me less?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:21 am
i feel for you. this happened to me two weeks ago. the exact same thing. if you dont talk, hes not for you. i broke up with mine, and i have a new one. im so much happier. this is all i can say. i hope things work out for you. if you need a friend, im here for you. heart  

Queen of Snuggles

o h s o--contagious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 pm
XGC DEFIANCE
i feel for you. this happened to me two weeks ago. the exact same thing. if you dont talk, hes not for you. i broke up with mine, and i have a new one. im so much happier. this is all i can say. i hope things work out for you. if you need a friend, im here for you. heart

*sigh. but i`m scared at the same time because i don`t want to let him go. i really like him. really do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Okay, from what I can tell what's going on, he still cares enough to ask what's wrong so he must still like you. Even if it is over myspace. If you think he's avoiding you, ask him if there's something wrong, why is he doing it, does he mean to do it, ect... I hope this helps you in some way.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:57 pm
i agree with fenera. u need to ask him. if u don't. i highly doubt he'll tell u out of the blue. i don't think it's ur fault that he's doing that, but considering that u still like him, and that u don't want to let him go, u NEED to ask him why he's doing it, check if there's something going on that made him act like that. he said he'd b there for u, and u don't feel he is. u have to tell him. that aside, i don't think it's about keeping the mean comments to urself, it's about realizing the effect they have on ppl, and so automatically [though gradually] change the impulse of acting that way with evryone [if it IS evryone, i really don't know].  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:37 am
fenera and sotur are definatly right. you have to commuincate or you'll be stressing about it alot, and none of us want you to stress over something that might not be anything that big

(whos knows, it's might not mean anything. It could be some stupid guy thing and he doesn't even relieze what he's doing stare )  

Stronghearted11

Nammu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:42 pm
The only thing you can doe is talk to him, you feel unconftable with all these then doe so. Talking is part of a relationdship, if thers no comunication, then thers nothing cause you dont talk of what gin on in the relatonship n stuff... so Yeah, im with Sotur Ferena and Stronghearted11. So talk to him, talk of what can change and what not to change in the relationship. thas the best you can doe. GOod luck, and if you dont want to let him got DONT! SHow him the love you hae for him, no matter what your other relationships happend to you, think that this one will make you happy. thas what I doe, my before relationships dint go right, and the one im now, I say that this one will be the top! The best, cause you want it to be like that. Good luck! And my best wishes for you ^.^  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games