Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
The Why Not? Cookbook - Post Your Recipes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:04 am
I put jk at the end  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:35 am
mrgreen French Fries dipped in Chocolate Shake

damn good too.  

boneman dreamin

loony x lovegood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Vegan Pumpkin Dip

You need:

2 cups powdered sugar
4 tablespoons cinnamon
14 oz Tofutti "cream cheese"
1/2 cup mashed or canned pumpkin

1. Blend together in food processor until smooth.

You can serve this with...
- Sliced apples
- Vegan gingersnaps
- As a pudding, topped with crumbled gingersnaps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:25 pm
Delicious S'mores
Ingredients:
Graham Crackers
Large Marshmallows
Dark chocolate bar
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
Non-ingredients:
A plastic plate, or one that gets very hot
A spoon
A knife
A microwave
Instructions:
Put the ingredients on the plate. You want two graham crackers, one marshmallow, and one inch-long (or most of the size of the graham cracker) piece of chocolate for one s'more. Put it all in the microwave for 35 seconds. Take them out right away and use the spoon and knife to get the gooey marshmallow off the plate and into the graham. Then use them to get the chocolate onto the marshmallow. If you want, you can add some chocolate syrup and an extra, fresh marshmallow on top for a great snack biggrin  

MameJenny

Doctor_Whatsit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:24 am
A really Randomy kind of Fruit Cobbler--& way easy to make! xd

First, make sure you have a nice, deep baking dish, not a shallow pan.
Turn on your oven about 425 degrees, & while it's warming up you can melt a tablespoon or two of butter or margerine in the pan.

Meanwhile, mix stuff! biggrin

In a bowl, mix:
About 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups self-rising flour.
About 1 cup sugar.
Optional but really good: throw in some cinnamon--not a lot, maybe a 1/2 teaspoon? I just dash it in myself.
Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients.

Then:
Add milk. Add it bit by bit, until the consistency of your batter is smooth and kind of thin--it should pour off the spoon in an even stream, not in blobs or in watery splashes.
Get your dish with the melted butter or margerine. DON'T pour out the butter, just leave it there.
Pour the batter right in on top of the butter, and DON'T mix it. I don't know why, it's how my Mom taught me to do it. smile

Now:
Open a large can of fruit--one of those cans with about 29 oz.
Great fruit for this--pears, peaches, probably apples (gonna try that one soon).
Drain off the juice, and if necessary, chop the fruit roughly into bite-size bits if it's halves or something.
Pour or spoon the fruit into the baking dish right on top of the batter. Try to spread it around evenly, not in a pile in the middle. Pour just a little of the juice in to help flavor the batter. (Drink the leftover juice. biggrin )
If you didn't add cinnamon to the batter, you might like a little sprinkled over the top.

Bake the cobbler uncovered for maybe 40 minutes--the batter will rise as it bakes, up and over the fruit. When it is a nice golden brown and springs back to the touch, it is probably done. If any is underdone, no prob'--the batter is tasty too! You don't want the edges to get too crunchy, though. After you try once or twice you'll probably get your local baking time down pat (that changes with altitude, you know).
Attack with gusto--also with ice cream! heart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 pm
Mixed Cereal a La Grautin

Ingredients:
Two of your favorite cereals.
Milk

Instructions:
Mix the two cereals in a bowl together. Add as milk milk needed to fill up the rest of the bowl. Genius.

And the a La Grautin part? I dunno. Put some Reddi-Whip on it and make it look fancy.

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Axen Axiel

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:14 am
IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT SOMETHING FUN AND DELICIOUS TRY BLOODY BITS IN BLOOD SAUCE!? O.O; IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT TASTE GREAT.

SAUCE

Take equal amounts of Strawberry Jam
Grape Jam
and Ketchup
about a 1/2 cup or so is fine I just squirt it in myself!

Now just mix until all the lumps are gone and comes to a boiling smooth.

BUT IF YOU WANT IT SPICY

Add 3 squirts of mustard and two shakes of hot sauce.

OK THIS NEXT BIT IS IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION!

Pick out any of your favorite HOT DOGS. Yep you heard me, HOT DOGS.

Cook them just a little in the microwave or on the stove top, just a little bit and cut them into nice round little pieces.

Lets them set and finish cooking in the sauce ON LOW for an hour or hour and a half.

After that take them off the over to let them cook and you have a good main dish for dinner or even a party dish. I, myself, enjoy the spicy version -_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:50 am
do u want a snack or a quick lunch? just try out the recipe ^^

ingredients:
1 can of potatos
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
3 spoon fulls of cottage cheese

directions:

empty can of potatoes into a microwave bowl
poke hole into the potatoes with a fork
then add the cheddar cheese and put in microwave for 2 minutes
make sure u put a small plate over bowl before putting it in microwave
after the microwaving is done add the cottage cheese and stir well
add salt if u want  

DarkLightRain

sallythemanatee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 pm
This is a family favorite I that sounds fancy but really isn't.
Chicken cordon blue

Ingredients
1-8 ounce container of spreadable cream cheese
3-4 slices of swiss cheese
3-4 ounces of thinly sliced deli ham
3-4 thawed chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs.

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
fillet the chicken breasts to create a pocket in the breast
in the breast add one slice of swiss cheese, 1 ounce of cream cheese and 1 ounce of sliced deli ham.

close the chicken pockets and roll them in the bread crumbs and place them on a greased cookie sheet.

cook them for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken breasts are fully cooked. best served with potatoes au gratin(will add my recipe later) or a rice dish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm
Scrumptious Fried Potatoes

Ingredients
-potatoes
-vegetable oil
-fish fry
-chicken (optional)

Directions
Dice the potatoes and fry them in the vegetable oil. As you're frying add small amounts of fish fry until potatoes are covered sufficiently. Cook until crunchy.
Variation: Stir in some chicken as you're cooking. Frozen chicken works well.

Warning!!!!
If you have too many potatoes they won't be very crunchy! If you like soggy potatoes, then be my guest, but otherwise, beware.  

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

~Elegant_Flower~

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image Flower Says ~

Ooh!

Over Here!

Nestle chocolate milk syrup and a cup of milk~

='s A CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!

Its Magic!

Lol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:11 pm
My favourite chicken recipe ever! It isn't really the most figure friendly recipe, but it is a delicious treat and great comfort food. If you love chicken, sour cream, and noodles, then you'd looooove this recipe! Try it out, you know you want to. sweatdrop

Cripple Creek Chicken

1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup minced onions
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons paprika
2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
4 cups (16 ounces) egg noodles

Season chicken with salt and pepper. Melt butter in small skillet; saute onions and garlic. Stir in paprika. Roll each piece of chicken in onion mixture; arrange in 11 x 15-inch shallow baking dish. Spoon remaining onion mixture over chicken. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes (or until cooked). Combine sour cream, half the cheese, and mayonnaise. Stir 1/3 cup of the sour cream mixture into the noodles. Drain liquid from chicken; add to noodle mixture, tossing well. Arrange noodles on bottom of baking dish; top with chicken. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until the top starts to golden.

Helpful Hints
+ I use 1/4 cup of butter, instead of the 1/2 cup. You can hardly tell a difference.
+ Since I used less butter, baking the dish after you top with the chicken can make it a little dry, so I added some chicken broth to the pan. If i had to guess, I'd say maybe 1/2 cup of chicken broth, but I"m not for sure since I didn't measure it. Basically, I added it so the noodles didn't stick to the bottom.
+ Also, I make a ton more of the sour cream stuff, because I love it and in my opinion can never have too much. xd  

Ivaliny

"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games