Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
....i want to leave....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet_Mirage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:25 pm
I hate them....( i know that hate is a strong word...but i feel exactly that way...) i hate my sexist father, my sexist brother, and my mother who is never around. i hate them...they always make my life miserable....i want to leave this house and never ever come back....because i hate them so much.....people tell me it;s not possible....but they're not in my shoes....i just take it anymore....why doesn't any one believe me??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:26 pm
I believe you. Families are not always the people you get along with. And you can't pick your family, which kinda sucks. But you can choose your friends, so maybe you can try hanging out more with friends, at school, or at other activites more than at home...? I know that's not always possible, but just staying away from home as much as possible, at least for a little while, might help.  

WindAndFire

Sotur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:44 am
i agree. stay away while u can. do not, however, leave in a rush. as in, don't do it while u don't have a plan on where to go, how to sustain urself after leaving, and that stuff. it's understandable that u'd b crazy about leaving, if u hate them so much [which it kinda shows u do]. but bcs of that hatred, don't go doing anything rash. think things through before jumping into a decision that will later backfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:05 pm
If your faimly is being a pain, I suggest talking to them about it, or going to a freind. I find writeing my thoughs out, as if it were a letter to my parnets or just scribbles helps. But try to talk to a friend, parent or other faimly member. If out of school activites work for you, try alot of them, if not stay a friends homes alot. anything to get out of it for afew hours.
Good Luck  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

Trina_Alvertina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:58 pm
You must always remember that somewhere someone has it worse off than you. You have to be optimistic. If you think your home life is awful than it's awful. If you think it's peachy(even if the sky is falling) then's it's peachy. It's how you perceive life. You decide how you feel. Best wishes to you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games