Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you need advice?
  Yes ill pm you
View Results

star_seeker_1212

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:44 am
Hi im star_seeker_1212 i love giving advice all my friends say they love it how about if you need some please pm thanx are ask me on this topic  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Well... I don't really have anything else to do, and you seem like a nice person. I usually don't talk about stuff like this to random people, but whatever xD. My boyfriend and I just broke up. We have been together since I was 8, and he was 11 (I am 14 now). Well he just broke up with me a few days ago. He broke up with me because he wanted moe sex... But I tried to tell him that I am only 14, not 22. He does not listen. We almost broke up before, but he just said he was sorry. So I forgave him, but he does it again. And right now I am trying to get over him, and this other guy asked me out. I said yes and I don't know why... But I still love my ex. I dunno what to do. He treated me like s**t, but I don't know why I still love him.  

[M]ariah

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:33 am
Um...hi. I don't mean to butt in or anything, but I think you should try to meet some new people. If he treated you badly, you're better off without him. He obviously didn't respect you and for a relationship to work out there has to be respect from both people.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games