Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Urgent help needed!! Please??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it good?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SniperWolf16

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:06 pm
Okay..I wanna know what I really need to do to fix this..I'm not happy with it and I just can't put my finger on what's wrong. gonk crying
sweatdrop
Ummmm...
I also wanted to know if I should add the guitar or not because I know I can pull it off but I can't decide. Here it is:
User Image

And here's the picture I went off of:
User Image

So if you can..please help crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:12 am
Facial structure, man, gotta know it. The way you've got it drawn, his nose (and his upper jaw) extend far in front of the rest of his face, and is quite narrow as well. The front of the human skull is actually pretty flat in the vertical dimension. The left eye should be smaller than the right, because it's farther back, but from what I can see of the right eye, this is not the case.

Also, don't cover up so much of your drawing with hair. Hair doesn't usually behave like that anyway.  

Cornelius loh Quatious

oO2bored2careOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:41 pm
you need cheek bones and the nose is waaaaayy to big 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:43 pm
wait.... what the hell?!?! why didnt you give the guy pupils?? he looks like a corpse!!! blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh rofl .......... blaugh  

oO2bored2careOo

iSaichi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:40 pm
yeah take off some of the hair from his face so you can add his mouth, and fix his eyes lady_oddesy makes a good point ._.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games