No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Love Feelings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there more? (read text then you know what i mean ;) )
  Yes, of course...
  There's no higher feeling than love!
  what are you talking about?
  MOney MOney MOney...
View Results

FriendlyFangirl88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 pm
There are four kinds of love.

Friendly
Family-like
Romantic
Devine

Blend any two or more of these, and you find that the love becomes stronger. Like braiding yarn, or even ropes, together. They become stronger, more then what they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 pm
I've always said that love is the most powerul force we know. There exists different types of love, or levels if you prefer. The love you have for a family memeber will be a little bit different than the love you have for a close friend (hell, I'd be willing to bet that there has been or is a pet that you love). Obviously then the love for a partner is different as well.

Everyone feels love, it's just a different level of love. We all hope to meet that someone special to share our lives with, and that love will come for us someday if it hasn't yet.

Peace surprised , Love heart , and Happiness biggrin  

angelfire_krys

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:58 pm
FriendlyFangirl88
There are four kinds of love.

Friendly
Family-like
Romantic
Devine

Blend any two or more of these, and you find that the love becomes stronger. Like braiding yarn, or even ropes, together. They become stronger, more then what they are.

1) for your fellow man ( a rarity in our day and age)
2) friends/family ( a general love or those whom you are close to
3) divine (true divine love is a rarity as well, while claiming it is not)
* Lust (not truly a category of love)

these are my take on it. I do not believe in romantic love. I believe is only lust.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:39 am
Love, that four letter word that makes our heart jump each time our love says it back to us. There really is no real words to describe how you feel when you are truely in love. But since love is the closest thing it seems to the feeling is is what we must say. So technically speaking i do not think there is anything above love but that the feeling may grow over time. It simply gets deeper and harder to describe. Love also changes, so it connot be ever complete and never stays strong, it really has nothing to do with the heart at all and so to speak, love sucks.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:56 am
I use to describe it that way:

When I am in love I feel like jagging trees, and feeling not even a note of tired after three days without sleep and not even satan himself would be strong enough to stand against me, though she makes every place I am with her feel like home. My girlfriend and I grow slowly out of our "lovebird" stage and come into a more "used to each other" stage, but that feeling will come back when we meet us; she lives a few hundred kilometers away from me...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:29 am
azrael the reaper

these are my take on it. I do not believe in romantic love. I believe is only lust.

I think that I can totally agree. Except for one thing. I think that you can feel Love for a boyfriend/Girlfriend, but it would fall under the second category. It is however too easy to confuse with the fake love (the other four letter word that starts with L). Thats why so many people get messed up.  

Card_King1

hazel843

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:53 am
Emotions r incredibly complicated wat he feels 4 u could be more than wat he orginally believed in wat it would feel like for wat he feels for u is love but on a higher level than wat he though, remember love is just a word, wat he feels for u is an emtion that we have branded with a name, love.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:01 am
I can't remember what book it's from, I think it's The Road Less Traveled (can't remember author) but anyway, the idea in the book was that love is actually not a feeling, but a name for a commitment. The book emphasizes it as a verb, because it's more of an action than a feeling. (Of course, there are other things to it, but love is hard to define as is.)

The actual "feeling" of love is just infatuation with your partner, and can stay for about roughly a year, then probably leave. If your partner feels secure with you and what not after the infatuation leaves them, (and they realize your flaws a little bit more and that you're not perfect like their emotions might tell them) then they probably do love you.

Spooky Ames

Your Random Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:46 pm
i think what your boyfriend said..if he means it is real love. Not the fake kind that goes around in this society.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:49 pm
Card_King1
azrael the reaper

I think that I can totally agree. Except for one thing. I think that you can feel Love for a boyfriend/Girlfriend, but it would fall under the second category. It is however too easy to confuse with the fake love (the other four letter word that starts with L). Thats why so many people get messed up.

yes, that is kind of how i take it. ppl think they have love for their partner, when in fact it is a mix of lust and #2 type love. eventually the lust will falter after awhile, and then many ppl break up/divorce. That is one reason i dont believe in rushing into marriage/kids. if it dont work out, then I as the guy will end up paying for it.... I.E. child support, etc. im not even sure i will ever marry......  

azrael the reaper_95210

FREAKAman01

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:52 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new at this guild so... hi

my take on love is much different then most of what I've read here.
you guys may not beleive the Bible but when I read what it says,
and when I look at couples that really have it figured out, you know,
"true love"... Iv'e come to the conclusion that love is not a feeling only.

Love isn't some fleeting emotion that blows us back and forth like
leaves in the wind. weather you believe in God or not, something thats
common in everyone is physical attraction to other people and thats a given.thats just our sexuality that comes from being human.
(however lust is different and being a human doesn't make it right.
just so I don't come off wrong)

love is a choice. when it comes down to it love is choosing to befriend,
care for, and stick with a person no matter who they are, what their faults
are, and what they do.

and especialy as your respect and admiration grows for that person,your
love grows as well  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 pm
Love might be an umbrella word for...... let me think, because I'm in it......... compassion, caring, attachment, loyalty, passion (in romantic love. I really hope passion isn't there for family by origin), and there's probably others. heart  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Raina Utaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 am
I think that love is something that grows strong enough to where it SEEMS like there is more. Love has many levels I think. You have the family love and the teddy bear love when you are little and then you have the love for your boyfriend/husband. "true love" is something that interpreted by many people in many different ways I think. I am in love and I love many people, but there is a difference between the two. I am IN love with one person, and it continues to grow more and more each day, and I love many people such as family and friends. See the difference? That is what I think. heart  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff