Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Another development in my non-existant social life...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xarrel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:03 am
Is it ethicaly right to be in love with two people at the same time?
Or maybe, is it possible?
Can you truly love two people at once?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:33 am
ethicaly...it's probably wrong. bcs eventually u'd have to choose, and in doing so u'd hurt one of those 2 u love. it is, however, possible. tho i think there's always one for whom the feelings are stronger, according to some ppl i know that are going trhu the situation, it is not so. they say the feeling is equal, and it makes the situation all the more painful and hard.  

Sotur

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Is it possible to love two people at the same time? Yes, yes it is. Is it right ethically? Well that depends on where you live. But in most places it;s wrong ethic wise. (man I'm in a jam there then....)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Is it ethically right to be in love with two people at the same time? Hmmm cheating is one thing, but being in love with more than one person isn't wrong if you really love them. If you were in a serious relation with two people at the same time, though, it'd be best if they both were in on that little secret and didn't hate each other for it.

Or maybe, is it possible? I don't know, but I don't really believe in love to the same extent that most people do.

Can you truly love two people at once? well, on a different level, I love my brother, mother, father, and all my family all at once, so I daresay that caring isn't reserved for one person.

[.Ramen.]

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff