PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:19 pm

~RESOLVED~

Some things you might need to know if you wanna help me at all:
My parents are really strict
My parents have told me i'm not allowed to date untill i'm 15
I'm 13
what I think about my parents dating rule: screw that

Alright here goes

I just broke up with my boyfriend because some idot called him and told him that if he didn't break up with me he would tell my parents which would screw me over compleatly. So we broke up but i'm not entirely sure that he's telling the truth about that cause i never actually heard the message and apparently he "accidentally" deleted it. But i guess he found whoever did it and they were just joking.
So now he keeps saying that he never wanted to break up with me and that he still loves me. He told me that he wants to go back out with me but the thing is he's moving to South Carolina on thursday and won't come back for like around 5 years unless somthign happens which is why he's not sure we should go back out. So this morning he told me that he didn't think we should go back out and we could see other people and stuff but then he asked for my opinion and I never got a straight answer. i still really like him and i have no problems with long distance relationships.
Oh and Btw he's turning 18 this summer

Now I have another guy who likes me who's 12. He's my ex boyfriend who still likes me...alot apparently. He dumped me for my best friend after we were dating for 2 months and then my friend broke up with him after 2 weeks and he started saying he was sorry and he still likes me and he's been saying this for awhile now and i'm not sure i like him..i think i do but i'm not sure.

So the problem is should I just go out with the second guy when he asks me (and yes I'm sure he will ask me) or wait untill I get a straight answer from the first one. Or just not date either of them which i don't want to do cause I hate hurting people and I like at least one of them (not sure about the second).

I'm hoping that this made sense to you. I've asked all of my friends about it but they either hate one of them or are one of their best friends so i'm not sure i'm getting very good suggestions.

So...Help...PLEASE!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:22 pm
First, you shouldn't be dating at 13 in the first place. Your parents have that rule for a very good reason. Second, you shouldn't be dating someone five years older then you when your a teen.
You really should have a lot more respect for your parents, too. You know how much trouble they had to go threw to raise you, feed you, take care of you; the least you can do is give them the respect they deserve.  

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psycho_Kat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:58 pm
Well, first off, I mean no offense, i'm merely offering my advice.
First off, though we ALL hate our parent's rules, sometimes it pays to follow them, less restrictions later on. Which may sound lame, but I got a lot of trust from my parent's in waiting.
But moving on.
You're 13? And thinking of trying to stay commited to an 18 year old? Come on, you gots years and years, don't get all serious now. He may be older, lived some, dated around, but you haven't, and deserve too, so try that.
Just a suggestion.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff