Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

locke317

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:12 pm
Well, I was looking through the subforum, and I didn't see any threads about NGE. Personally, I really like the series. Oh, I know that there are going to be four new NGE movies that are not just remakes of the series, but a brand new story. http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/9282.html
So, what does everybody think of this series?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Awesome!!

I'm glad they're making a movie to make it more understandible.I watched the ending three times and STILL didn't understand it a bit. eek
So, yeah.I'm looking forward to the movie. xd  

1 Broken.Soul

locke317

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:12 pm
1 Broken.Soul
Awesome!!

I'm glad they're making a movie to make it more understandible.I watched the ending three times and STILL didn't understand it a bit. eek
So, yeah.I'm looking forward to the movie. xd

The ending was supposed to be up to the viewer's interpretation. That is, in my opinion, what made the last few episodes really good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:39 pm
I absolutely loved it. I mean, it has driven most of my changes in anime consumption. I didn't explore non-toonami anime until a friend showed me Evangelion on VHS. My downloading exploded once I finally figured out how to download Evangelion. And, the DVDs that started my anime collection was Evangelion. (I was... compelled... I had to buy it...)

I think that everybody in the show is a pretty bad person. Bad personalities and mean actions all over the place. Of course, I believe that somehow made it more attractive. Something along the lines of it making it seem more human, I suppose.

(Of course, you can't leave out the spectacular, genre-changing battles.)  

Nadian
Crew

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:15 am
Nadian
I think that everybody in the show is a pretty bad person. Bad personalities and mean actions all over the place.
It's just like Seinfeld! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 pm
Strideo
Nadian
I think that everybody in the show is a pretty bad person. Bad personalities and mean actions all over the place.
It's just like Seinfeld! xd

Wow! Good point!  

Nadian
Crew

Phoenix_Gray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:21 pm
I haven't really seen the anime but I've seen the one of the ending movies and read the alternate manga. I still have to ask my sister if I could ever borrow her platinum collection of the series....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:12 pm
Evangelion is one of my favorite animes, I have the box set and most of the manga and a few of the angelic day spinoff ones.  

[ Your Aunt Flo ]

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games