Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My mind is screwed up
  don't feel bad mine too
  we all are messed up
View Results

hashfksjghfialrhtjkavwb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:23 am
ok well there are several things I need advice on cause i don't know if what I'm doing is right

1-- I think my parents hate me solved by Fenera
2-- I want to commit suicide solved by everyone^^
3-- my boyfriend left me on V-Daysolved by minka18
4-- got a new boyfriend but he lives in a different state solved by Psycho_Kat
5-- I'm not sure my boyfriend is happy being with mesolved by Urzza Kangra
6-- my friends at school don't understand what I'm going through no matter how many time I tell themsolved by Psycho_Kat

Thank You those who posted and helped out it means a lot really it does its good to know that there is still something to look forward to

If you have anything that may help I really apprediate it.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:48 am
Don't put all your problems together, and then seek a solution. Just take one, and analyze it. But, i'll just give a little input of my opinion on each.

1. Think? That doesn't sound confident at all. And, odds are, they don't. It's common teenage thinking that our parents are persay evil, hate us, and don't want us to have any fun or freedom.
2. You know as well as I that suicide is an answer to no problem. If someone came to you with some problems, problems that are able to be handled, would you just kill them? No. So why look at that for yourself?
3. Sounds like someone is a loser. Move on, if you've got a new boyfriend, it sounds like you have anyway.
4. Distance is always an issue when you date far away, but if you're questioning going out with him, perhaps you should look at the relationship yourself. Is this exactly what you want?
5. See above.
6. Friends sometimes can't, and that is something we all deal with. If you can't seem to outright express yourself to them, try something else. Talk with someone on here, i'll listen if you need me to. Write poetry, draw, sing till your throat hurts, tear apart a pillow, paint a wall. Do something to give yourself an outlet.

Psycho_Kat

flower guts

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:24 am
1-- Ask them but do it with a nice look,attitude and maybe a present...
2-- Theres always hope! Some people start out as Hobos then..They become ultra rich famous people!
3-- Listen to songs that help you get over him...and read stories that help too!
4-- Make him just a friend THEN Get a new one...
5-- Refer to number 4 OR ask him nicely like number 1
6-- Show them how desperate you are like by drawing or something..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:59 pm
dont feel bad.......parents are suposed to make us think they hate us.......thats why i hate mine even more........
dont do it(suicide) if it doesnt work it hurts like hell..........
screw that guy!!
screw the other one!!
screw him up the a**!!
screw them !! and try to hang with new people........its hard at first but you get used to it..........

this is answered in chronological order.......whatever that means.....  

RONIN_13X

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:12 pm
1--Your parents probrably are just stressed or something. When people are going through tough times in their lives they tend to project that stress upon others whether they realize it or not.

2-- You don't know if there's another side, you don't know if it'd be better or worse if you die... it's better to just stick it out rather than realize that it's more horrible than you can imagine and you can't get back to the living.... Your friends will miss you along with anyone around you... You impact more people than you realize.

3-- D: That's horrible... but at least you have a new boyfriend

4-- If you think you can stick it out in your relationship, stay with it.

5-- Ask him about it. Don't just beat around the bush with this; it's better for both of you if you know what the other feels for you.

6-- People can never understand someone else.... They haven't gone through every specific event the other has.... Veiws are effected by experience... you can't expect them to be able to relate....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Ok I think I'm getting what your saying. thanks for posting it means a lot especially to Psych_Kat, meddy1995, RONIN_13X, and Fenera. I guess I do feel better about what all is going on it's kinda been a tough year for me thank you all once again^^  

hashfksjghfialrhtjkavwb

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:27 pm
well if you think your parents hate you just ask them strait out "do you hate me?"
and as for suside, well thinks can always get better, you just hit a big bump in your life.
the boyfriend that dumped you, well if somone dumps you, there not worth your time, please dont beat your self up about him.
the boy friend in another state, well theres a guy i love i live in canada, and he lives in austrailia XDD so just be patient with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:36 pm
1-- your parents might hate you.. but their your parents no matter what they still have some love for you even though they might not show it at times
2-- we all do at a point in our lives, is not worth it.
3-- my boyfriend left me on V-days too, 3 years ago and i'm over it TIME my friend TIME
4-- bad choice. as we have a saying in Spanish it goes something like this
"far away lover happy the four".. bad translation but means that he is there with another, your here looking at others.. no matter how much you think he trusts you or how much you trust him is never good (or just be patient)
5-- heck he wants a real kiss every once in a while ... i wouldn't be happy. move or brake up. (sorry for being harsh but its true)(or be patient)
6-- friends never understand. don't bother to explain to them your situation. they just won't care

waaa crying i sound so mean.. sorryyyyy  

minka18

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:33 pm
Think, would taking your life make it any better? No, because you won't get to experience the good parts of life. I seem very young but my mind is old enough to understand these things. Do these things first:
1. Stop whatever you are doing
2. Think about the positive things in your life
3. Ask yourself "If I killed myself, why would I want to put the one's I love in pain for what I did to myself?"
4. Try to bond more with your parents, make sure they hear you reason with them.
5. Try to have your parents help you with your problems. Tell them about them and ask them for their support. If they don't listen to you I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:03 am
minka your not sounding mean your stating your opinion and its ok. and I guess its been a bad year for me because theres so much going on Hospital visits cosin going off to war I feel like everything is dumped on me. anyways thanks for the advice it helps alot.  

hashfksjghfialrhtjkavwb

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff