Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Her name is mystery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voxtom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 pm
i write poetry about a girl i don't know, but the words have no emotion, but i want to find her.. should i look for the girl of my dreams, or should i wait 'til i'm older?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:35 pm
thats a tough one^^" well if you start seaching now, you may find out that you like other people more then the one girl you find, take this for e.g.,

girls, and guys are like ice cream, there is that one flavor you always try to have, but one day you decide to try another flavor, or your favoret flavor is sold out.

dut in my opinune its good to learn as much as you can now befor your older ^^  

blazzed fresh1236

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:07 pm
Just look around, don't become too obsessed with it... Just occasionally look... Although, special people usually pop when you're not expecting it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:38 am
dont look some things need to be kept secret one day youll think of it agian and find that she was already there  

Machiavellian Vixen

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:39 pm
you're never too young to find love, age has nothing to do with it, dont go crazy and stare at each girl trying to figure out what one fits the description but do use the poem to keep some standards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:03 am
Let time open the road ahead. Love will find you, don't worry.  

f0rkk

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:03 am
hmmm....i would look but not every second like cuz she could be really hard 2 find and u g2 make sure that she's not just idk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:37 am
Seek her, but not obsessively. Just take notice on the qualities you've given here..this whole thing intrigues me also.  

hellzeeko

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 am
It sounds like you have a real problem just go to the blog that says WNB the Why Not Blog. and go to ask allie the advice collume it really helps  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games