Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Guy Problem SOLVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:13 pm
I like this guy and he is like one of those guys who flirts with lots of girls. He's a 'flirt'. He's really cute but everytime I can't stop staring at him. I can't even say one word to him and I have liked him for monthes now. We play sports together but that was before his gf broke up with him, he doesn't come around to play sports anymore. My friends have asked to ask him out for me but I said no. My friend asked every guy in school if they wanted to go out with me. (Rejected times 30 and I was forced to do this.) Except the guy I like. (Thank gosh) I am seriously afraid of rejection and being laughed at. It hurts and I just straightly go to the ice cream. What should I do should I ask him out or stay out of the way?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:22 am
you helped me out so now I'm gonna help you. I think if you really like him enough go for it and don't hold back. If you don't know what to say then ask him how its going or what his future ambitions are get to know him talk to him as if he were a good friend. my biggest tip would be to just be yourself everything will turn out ok.  

hashfksjghfialrhtjkavwb

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:25 am
what do you mean by flirt actually? just joking around with girls? i hang out with alot of girls and all i do is joke that doesn't mean i'm flirting. you should tell him that you like him. don't ever assume anything or it'll probably end up bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:06 am
Flirt as in he jokes around with girls.  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:11 am
Thank you this issue has been solved.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items