Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Ok, well i really hate asking for advice, but i decided "why not" lol. =]

Well...

So this guy, i met him through a friend. We chatted a lot online and junk, and we ended wanting to hang out at the mall together. So i was like "sure, why not. Only one problem. My mom is crippled and i have no ride." (yea, my mom had back surgery, that went aride, and she lost use of her legs temperarily, she has gotten some use back, not fully.) so he got his mom to drive the 2 extra miles to come get me. And we got along (even though he just got a bf last night. and junk, i knew before he did though! cuz i have small psychic abilities, i had a dream of it =]) and junk. Well we ended up making out etc etc.

Well, he ended telling his boyfriend. And his bf asked why, and he answered with some big word that ment my feelings persuaded him or some crap. WEll the dumb a** (pardon my language) TOLD ME the answer. and i was like "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!!?!!" so of course i got really upset and junk, and i flipped out. Well, he ended seeing his mistake and junk, and felt bad. So a few months later his bf (who lives in TEXAS and we live in NJ) came up to visit. And he had a party, and i was invited. So i went, reluctantly. He said he was planning on breaking up with his bf (who was ugly, flabby, and scared me. [i have no means to insult fat people, but i am only attracted to scrawny white boys XD]) well, i felt bad, cuz i knew they were breaking up and Mo (the boys bf) was talking about all the things he's getting Mico (the boy). So i was like "Erf..." and junk.

Well they ended up breaking up. And of course Mico already had other people in mind to date (even though he was SO SUPPOSED to ask me out). But he said if things didn't work out he'd ask me (i told him to go eff himself, i'm not a sloppy second kinda boy, unless your really hot). Well, all this junk happened, more pain on my part. Blah blah blah. And one night, he IMed me and asked me out on a date, and i was like "eh...." and he asked me to sleep on it, so i consulted all my friends. They all said "just give it a shot" so i was like "eh...." and i decided why not. I'll go for it. So i IM him (cuz i had my cell taken away crying ) to say yes, and he was like "Oh s**t... wel... uhm... i'm actualy going to get back together with Mo, he is breaking up with his bf for me.) so i was like "k... have fun -blocks-". i unblocked him the next day, and junk, didn't IM him. Well about 3 days later (around this time my mums was in the hospital because she fell down the stairs), he calls me up crying. About how Mo didn't break up with... tyrie or w/e the boys name he was dating. And junk. So i was like ... "eh... well.. -says a joke of somesort-" and i got yelled at for trying to be funny. And i get this loud voice in my ear of this boy vince, who goes to my school. And he was like "Mico, it's your fault. you called him, you know that's how TJ (me!!) is, he doesn't know what to do, he's going to try to cheer you up. Don't yell at him." and i was like "...k...." and Mico asked me out again. and i was like "O_o....." so i said yes. well, the night before V-day i get anotehr call. asking when i want the date to be. and i'm like "..." and he was like "this weekend?" and i was like "No, i'm going to my dads." which i wasn't, it was a lie. and he was like "ok.... i'll call you later." and hung up. so i get asked out by this kid chris...

Chris... is... the typical wannabe kid. He thinks he's all that, and is... a complete looser sweatdrop the only reason people are his friend (i don't mean to be mean.) is because he is friends with me. well, he asked me out via text message (wtf.) and i was like "eh... sure" he is really cute for a looser... sorry. lol. and we get along great... most of the time, when i'm not kicking his a** for pissing me off in one way or another.

Well, mico calls back and asks me out. i go dead quite, he said "guess that's a no" and we got off the phone. well, it turned out chris was dating my younger sister (WTF *****!!) while he asked me out. i was like "wtf." so i flipped out and like, turned the whole school (no lie) against him. so he had no friends blah blah blah. And he didn't dump her until i told my mom they were dating and she made them break up. haha. >>evil<< (btw, my sister is THIRTEEN he is FIFTEEN)

Anywayz, so Mico is now all trying to get with me. and hang out (aka, try to hook up with me) and i have no idea what to do. and none of ym close friends are around, and i'm cell-less. i'm confused.

HELP!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:24 pm
mkay well i think you shouldnt go out with him again
you guys tried it and it didnt work
tell him you want to be friends first
and then maybe later you guys could try it again.

or you can say your taken by another guy

i hope i help xD  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:56 am
Okay... Tough one...
So this other guy likes you but you're his second choice?
He doesn't seem to be really trying to win your heart... Hmn...

I suggest you keep turning him down until he either makes up his mind.
Rigth now, it seems like he's just using you as a back-up of some sorts to me. 3nodding So when you turn him down several times and he gives up, you know exactly what you're up against.
And if you turn him down several times and he tries harder to get with you, I'd say "Go get him Tiger!" whee

EDIT: lol You say 'and junk' a
lot.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:56 am
You guys had basicaly the same idea, i guess i'll go with it =]

and yes, i say "and junk" a lot XD

Thanks.

PS. and junk.  

Kogru

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash