Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Store stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Lilim kiss~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:05 am
Story stories!

Alright, here you will find are the short stories some of you sent me for the contest. Each story is written in a different style 4laugh Since my contest is over I have opened this thread for any of you who have a short story to post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 am
Story A. I found this one to be very creative
Jason was walking through the woods behind his grandparents' house. Jason had red hair and was about 5'4". He wore a black shirt, beige pants, and white shoes. Jason was visiting his grandparents with his mother. 'Even my grandparents have digimon partners,' Jason thought to himself. Jason stuck his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground a he walked. 'Why don't I have a digimon partner?' Jason asked himself like he had a thousand times before. Just then, Jason saw a light in the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw something on the ground. Jason bent over and picked it up. "Is this a digivice?” he asked out loud, looking at the object.
It certainly looked like one except it was a little different. It had a screen in the center, but it was almost perfectly round, if it weren't for the four buttons, one by a corner of the screen. Jason looked around. He was no longer in the woods behind his grandparents' house. He was in some type of forest. There were plants he had never seen before. Jason started walking the way he came hoping to find his way back.

Suddenly, out of the thick brush, a giant black wolf jumped out. "Wh-who are you?" Jason asked nervously. "I'm Kaziwulfmon. I'm here to take you to Darklordmon, where you'll meet your demise," the wolf said. Jason ducked under some bushes as Kaziwulfmon swiped at him. Jason ran through the bushes and trees as the digimon chased. "Demon Wolf Claw," Jason heard behind him. He then heard some trees behind him smash. Jason quickly crawled into a giant hollow tree. He crawled to the back of the tree. He heard Kaziwulfmon run past the tree.

Jason looked around. There was a dinosaur-like digimon lying across from him. It was red and had black marks that looked like scars over its eyes. It had two horns on the back of its head going straight back. The digimon slowly stirred. “Who are you?” The digimon looked at Jason and jumped up happily. “You’re finally here!” the digimon said excitedly. “I’m Velocimon.” Jason looked at Velocimon as he stood up. Velocimon stood at about 4 feet and had three black stripes on his black.

“I’m Jason. Were you waiting for me?” Jason asked. The digimon smiled. “Of course. I’m your partner.” Velocimon said. “An evil digimon is taking over this world. You and some others need to help us save this world from Darklordmon. He’s been taking control of more and more digimon.” Jason stood there listening in amazement. Was this the reason he didn’t have a partner before? “Let’s do it.” Jason said after a pause. Jason crawled outside and Velocimon followed him.

Just then Kaziwulfmon jumped out of the bushes. Jason and Velocimon jumped to the side just in time to avoid being hit by the attack. The two ran into a clearing. There were other people there. One was a boy a few inches taller than Jason. He had silver hair and was wearing a red shirt with a giant black “x” on the front.” He was also wearing a black headband, black pants, black shoes and red wristbands. Next to him was a small doglike digimon. The digimon was about 3 ½ feet tall. It was standing on what would have been its hind legs and had ice blue fur. He had a fox-like tail.

There was also a set of twins in the clearing, a boy and a girl. Both had black hair and blue eyes. They were both wearing White pants and with jackets, which were over black shirts. They were wearing blue shoes. While the boy had short spiky hair, the girl had long flowing hair. Next to them were digimon Jason had seen before: Crabmon. There were two: one was the normal grey while the other was blue. Jason ran next to the girl as Kaziwulfmon ran into the clearing.

The four digimon attacked Kaziwulfmon. “Ice Claw,” the dog cried slashing at Kaziwulfmon. The two Crabmon used Scissor claw. Velocimon jumped out. “Fireball,” he cried. A giant fireball was shot out of Velocimon’s mouth. Kaziwulfmon was hit by all of the attacks and ran off. Some other people walked out of the bushes. Four people walked out with digimon following them. Everyone stood in a circle looking at each other. Jason looked at the others but no one said anything.

There was a girl with red hair. She was wearing a green soccer outfit and white sneakers. Next to her was a small red bird-like digimon. Next was a boy about Jason’s height. He had black hair and was wearing a black jacket and black pants. He also wore black shoes. Next to him was a digimon that looked like a black house cat standing on its hind legs. It was wearing shorts and a bandana. Finally there were too girls. The first of the two had a digimon partner Jason had seen before: Gizamon. The girl was wearing a blue sweatshirt and a black skirt. She wore black shoes with pink stars on them. The other girl, who had brown hair, was wearing a fur coat that went to her elbows and jeans. Next to her was a small moving bush.

“Hi, I’m Jason,” he said to them nervously. “This is my partner, Velocimon. I’m from Florida.” Jason looked at the others.

After an awkward silence, the boy with the silver hair spoke. “I’m Gre. I’m from California. This is Kabumon, my partner.” Gre said pointing to the dog. Kabumon bowed when Gre said his name.

“I’m Rei, from Brazil. This is Birdmon.” The girl in the soccer uniform said.

One by one, everyone introduced themselves. The girl in the fur coat’s name was Leslie and she was from Russia. The bush was Scrubmon. The twins introduced themselves next. The girl was Lao and the boy was Tao. They were from China. The girl with the Gizmon was Elie and she was from England. The last guy was Kyo. He was from Japan. His partner was Felimon.

“Now that we’ve been introduced, we need to get down to business. That wolf might come back. We need to be ready,” Jason said.

“I agree,” Gre said almost immediately. The others nodded but they didn’t have much time for agreement because Kaziwulfmon jumped out of the trees. He had a scar over his right eye that he didn’t have before.

The 8 digimon jumped in front of their partners to protect them. “Demon Wolf Claw,” Kaziwulfmon cried as he slashed at the 8 digimon. Velocimon, the two Crabmon, and Kabumon used the same attacks as before. Birdmon used an attack called Wind Gust, with which he sent a gust of wind that seemed to do a considerable amount of damage. Scrubmon used Leaf Blast which she shot thre leaves which exploded on contact. Gizamon used Spiral saw and Felimon used Cat’s Claw, in which he slashed at Kaziwulfmon. The amount of damage was enough to digitize Kaziwulfmon back into a digiegg.

Above the digiegg was a black sphere. “Fire Claw,” Velocimon said slashing the black sphere, destroying it. “So, that’s how Darklordmon is controlling the digimon,” Jason said. The othere digidestined looked confused. Jason explained about Darklordmon trying to take over Zeta. “We’ll need to set up camp, seeing as it’s getting dark.” Leslie said. All of the others agreed that they would take turns being lookouts. They soon had a fire lit, compliments of Velocimon, and were ready for the oncoming night.

By, scifantasyx the wise
exclaim 2nd place won 1k (but I gave him more cause he did a great job)

~Lilim kiss~

~Lilim kiss~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:07 am
Story B. If I wrote a story this is kinda what mine would have been like 3nodding
It was 12 pm. i was walking home from school early because i got suspended from fighting, again. i was 2 blocks away from my house when i saw 8 people walking towards me in black robes. i quickly looked around to see my options. i turned around to try to run away but there were others in black robes that were following me. i looked to my left and saw a large branch that had fallen off of a tree. i quickly grabbed it and took a defensive stance. ready for anything. suddenly a bolt of electricity shot out of one of the robed mens hands. it struck me in the chest and i collapsed on the ground. stunned from being shot in the chest. Then out of nowhere i heard "Pepper Breath" and i felt a hot bolt fly past me. missing me by inches. two of the robed men started to scream from being torched by a speeding fireball. Then an orangeish dinasour came out of nowhere. landing nimbly on its feet it squeaked out. "get up or they will kill you". i tried to get up but i was still shaken by the electric bolt that hit me. the orange monster helped me to my feet. it grabbed my hand and we both started running towards the way i was heading. the monster said "pepper breath" and another fireball flew from its mouth. another hooded figure was torched into a pile of ashes. the remaining 5 started to raise their arms. i quickly grabbed the monster and dove to the side. 5 bolts of electricity flew from their hands. we got out of the way just in time. 5 of the robed figures from behind us started to scream. i grabbed a branch that was lying near my feet. i picked it up and i charged into the 5 robed figures. they started to raise their hands again to attack but a fireball wizzed past my head and hit the middle figure. he started to scream as he burst into flames. the smell of burning flesh and hair filling the air. i run trowards the group of people and i swing the branch. a loud thump tells me i hit the figure. it crumples to the ground, black liquid oozing from where i hit it. the robed figures start to back away. then they take off their hoods. what is seen are the ugliest creatures i have ever seen. their faces were covered in maggots, they had long sharp fangs that dripped a greenish pus. they started to attack. one of them got me in the stomach. i felt warm liquid run down my stomach. i didnt look down because i didnt want to see what it was that was spilling down my stomach. whether it be blood or just poisonous liquid. i swung the branch at the nearest figure and it quickly ducked and sent a claw into my stomach. blood started to pour down my stomach as he removed the claw. i thought i was done for. i started to wish i didnt get into that fight at school. then from behind me i heard "pepper Breath" and i felt an immense heat fly past my head. the robed figures burst into flame. i fell from where i was standing. the orangeish monster grabbed me and helped me to the hospitol where it dropped me off. it started to walk away when i yelled "whats your name and why did you help me?". the monster turned around and said. "my name is augumon, and i came to help you because your my tamer." i started to ask what a tamer was but i passed out from lack of blood.
By, Backstabb40
exclaim 1st place won a Blue GiftBox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:09 am
Story C.This story left me at the tip of my chair wanting more gonk If only I didn't ask for short stories!
In every part of the world, there are teenage girls on their computer typing. One such girl was known as Sorrowscall. At this particular moment, she was typing the blueprints of how to create a portal to the digital world on her computer. "I've got it!"She shouted before the sounds of the room were reverted to a semi-silence once again. The rapid tapping of keys on a keyboard were the only sound that filled the air.
After several moments, she let out a sigh of defeat and slinked low into the comfort of her chair. "I'll never see the digital world at this rate!" Cried Sorrowscall into the merciless night. Then it hit her, maybe she could somehow merge an emotion physically into a scanner with a picture of the digital world before it was scanned! However, after several tries, she realized that nothing worked. Sorrow found herself banging her fist onto the keyboard with all her might.
"It's useless!" She cried like a wounded animal as tears unnoticably spilt from her eyes and onto the digi-egg she had forgotten was part of the picture in the scanner.
Sorrowscall let out an earsplitting roar and used her balled fist to bang the scanner with all her might! The power of such an attack caused the scanner to jam shut and turn on automaticly. Sorrowscall let out a cry of anger and was about to punch a hole in her computer screen when she noticed something peculiar; The screens background had turned black and numbers were randomly reapearing and disapearing where her blueprints for the digital world should have been!
The girl looked in disbelief at the screen as the numbers jumbled into the pre-stages of a digi-egg and then finally morphed into one. Sorrowscall, expecting the egg to teleport into her hands, cupped them in front of her in order to catch it. Indeed something did indeed come out of the computer, but it wasn't an egg! A wing protruded from the screen which was then followed by the rest of a bird-like digimon. "I'm Hawkmon! It's a pleasure to finally meet such a fine tamer, but may I ask why such a tamer was crying?" The digimon inquired. "It's not important anymore," said Sorrowscall as she hugged Hawkmon as tears of joy spilled out of her eyes. The digital world could wait, right now she was holding a Hawkmon in her arms.
By, Sorrowscall

~Lilim kiss~

~Lilim kiss~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:10 am
Story D. :Cute: This story makes you happy and sad at the sametime I also enjoyed this one hell I enjoyed them all what am I saying
At the hatchery in Toy Town, Elecmon noticed that two digi-eggs had fused together. “Wow, I’ve seen all shapes and colors of digi-eggs, but two stuck together?” Elecmon rolled the eggss into a basket, and luckily the two fit, “You two should have a quite the life together. Actual brothers in the digital world, and I’m their papa.” Elecmon laughed as he went back to the nursery and continued along his job.

At a U.S. military base in the Philippines, Catambay, or Cat as her dad calls her, is the 16 year old daughter of a US solider and a Philippine woman who lived near the base. Now, her mother and her live day to day boring lives; Cat having to be home schooled and her mother still barely able to speak English. Today is a good day though, as Cat’s father just gave her a satellite phone.

A couple weeks later the twin eggs had hatched and a Mokumon came out of each egg. Elecman heard the fresh digimon crying and rushed over, “My thunder bolts! Twins!” Elecmon picked up the newly hatched digimon and rocked them as he cooed them to quiet hush. A Koramon came up with two cooked meat apples, “Here you go Elecmon, two apples for these guys.” With an apple on each antenna koramon extended the meat-fruit to the fresh digimon. Each infant wrapped their jaws around the whole fruit and Koramon’s antenna. “OOOW! GET UM OFF! GET UM OFF!”

“Mom, dinner’s ready,” Cat brought a bowl of soup on a tray to her mother’s bed, “How’s that fever doing?” Cat’s mother had been sick with pneumonia for a little while and her fever was starting to subside. Now, Cat was just glad her mother was still around. If her father hadn’t given her the satellite phone Cat wouldn’t have been able to call the base for help.

“Brother! Wait up!” DemiMermon called out to his brother, “We don’t know what the well leads to!” The other DemiMeramon had already made it to the stone well and was floating over the opening, “C’mon what are you a numemon? Quit moving so slow!” The DemiMeramon both stood over the well, aw struck over at what they deemed a “mystery of the ages”. “So,” the slower DemiMeramon spoke up, “you said you saw something here? Some bright light and a Frigimon who fell into the well and never came out?” the faster one shot a bubble at his brother, “Well yeah! That’s what I saw!” DemiMeramon peered over the edge into the blackness of the well, “you know those humans we’ve been hearing so much of, maybe they came from this well!”

“Cat,” Cat’s father had just gotten home as he decided it was too hot to eat soup, “Cat, bring me some ice-crème from the freezer.” Cat jumps from her spot on the couch to grab the ice-crème, but is utterly dismayed to find the fridge is a storage of melting goods. “Dad, the freezer broke again!” Cat bringst out the box of melted ice-crème, “This heat is just too much. Everything is burning up and breaking down.” Cat’s father begins drinking the vanilla soup; it’s still cold enough in his mind, “Is your phone still working?” Cat held up her phone, “Kind of, it’s getting all this static even when I try and turn it off.” The phone starts bursting with the static sound on its own. The volume is so loud that Cat drops the phone just to cover her ears, “Dad, turn it off!” Sure enough Cats father attemps to do just that, but as he does Cat thinks she sees fire-balls shoot out at her father’s face, but her father just ignores the flames. Cat reacts by kicking the phone out of her father’s hands and into a wall, shattering the phone. “That worked I guess…I’ll have Kojiro fix the phone.” Cat’s father laughs as he picks up the pieces. “Dad,” Cat was still in shock about the fire-balls that had now settled in the corner of the living room, “Dad, what the-” Cat stopped speaking as her dad left the room.

“Wow! That was cool! Wow!” DemiMeramon is ecstatic about the jump into the well that didn’t seem to end. Now the brothers flew threw the air into a small room, landing in a corner. “Where are we brother? Is this the human world?” The other DemiMeramon looked around the room, “Wha-What is that?!” The digimon cringe as he stares at the human girl. His brother leaps at the human, who dodges the fireball digimon.

“I’m going crazy,” Cat rubbed her eyes, “Fire-balls are moving on their own, and talking? I’m losing my mind…”

“Fire-balls?” the Flame that had leapt at Cat speaks like a little kid, “No, we’re Digimon! DemiMeramon to be exact! And you, you must be a human!” his brother leaps at the girl, floating on top of her chest. Cat freezes under the ball of fire. “What? Why are you so afraid of me?”

“You’re a ball of fire, but you’re not burning me. Now you’re what?” Cat holds the two as she stands up, “Digimon?”

“hey brother this human is boring me lets go find another one to play with.” As the DemiMeramon leaps outside he begins to glow and than bursts in size and shape. When he speaks again, his voice is more adult and rougher, “Woah, I digivolved! Brother what am I what am I?” The DemiMeramon still in Cat’s hands spoke up, “You skipped Rookie! You-You’re Meramon!”

“This is cool! I wonder what type of fire power I have!” Meramon holds out a hand made of fire, slams it forward, as if he were punching a wall, “Burning Fist!” Flames shot out from the fist straight at Cat. DemiMeramon jumps out to block the attack but it appears that he is hit dead on. Cat had thrown her arms up and as she pulls them down she sees a man standing in front of her, this man had a cape and a pointed hat like a witch. “Brother calm yourself!”

“Congrats brother, you seemed to digivolve as well!” Meramon laughed, “But a puny Wizardmon? C’mon Meramon’s the way to go!” meramon pulls back his arms and puffs out his chest, “Magma Bomb!” a gaint ball of lava shot out at Wizardmon,who thrust his staff out in front of him, “Magical Games!” The magma ball was sucked into Wizardmon’s staff, and with a powerful swing Wizardmon threw the attack back at his brother Meramon. The attack sent Meramon flying threw the air.

“Wow…” Cat walks over to Wizardmon slowly, “You just saved my life, and you don’t even know me.” Wizardmon turnes around and has his hand clasped around something. “No I’ve known you for a while,” Wiardmon held out a digivice, “If it weren’t for you both of us would be gone by now. Your need to live mademe digivol-“

“MAGMA BOMB!” Screamed Meramon as a rain of fire flew at Wizardmon and Cat. With no time to put up an attack Wizardmon used magical games to instantly transport the two away from the attack. Wizardmon clutches his staffand glares off at his brother, “I can’t believe him, why is he attacking me? Power goes straight to a digimon’s head” Cat grabs Wizardmon’s hand, “You’re going to fight him? Aren’t you?”

“Yeah…” Wizardmon seems so mighty in the light of the setting sun.

“I just met you, why do I care about you so much?” Cat arms were wrapped around Wizardmon’s chest, “I just met you. Don’t leave me.”

“We’ll always be together Cat. Take this,” Wizardmon opens Cat’s hand and places the digivice in her palm, “If you have this, I’m always with you.”

With that Cat releases her grip on Wizardmon, who does’t look back as he flies off to fight his brother. In a flash of light Cat hears two cries; one, she hates and another she knows she’s going to miss.

“Thunder Blaster!”

“Fire Blast!”
By, Minearebigger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:12 am
Story E.This one is so silly gotta love the screenplay as I call it writing. I use to go to a few acting classes and that's just how their wrote our lines :XP:
alright.... so i was at my friends house and the power went out so we went to go see what happend.... then he went to the power box to try and turn everything back on but when he tried he got shocked and knocked out.... then i noticed a weird device in the box so i took it.... then i got shocked and knoked out.... but when i woke up i was on a weird island..... so i went to find food.... then i saw these leaves... so i pulled them.... but they turned out not to be leaves.... they were ears to a creature (terriermon.... i didnt know at the time) "ow" said the weird creature, "what was that for?"
"ahh!!! what are you" said I
"i could ask you the same question" said the creature
"im kozmo.... who are you??!?!!"
"oh.... im terriermon..... arent i cute?" said terriermon
"ya... you're pretty cute.... but what are you?" said I
"well... im sexi" said terriermon
"no thats not what i meant" said I, "i meant what are you... im a human"
"um i'm a terriermon.... the best digimon of all!!!!" said terriermon
"your not the only one?" said I
"pfft of course not.... my best friend is agumon" said terriermon
"agumon?" said I
"yesh hes my bestest friend..... wanna meet him?" said terriermon
"uhhhh.... sure" said I
"this way" said terriermon
so went went through this weird island.... and i saw another creature
"is this agumon?" said I
"no.... thats a rock" said terriermon
" sweatdrop uhh whoops... i must be seeing things cuz im so hungry" said I
"ohhhhhh...... agumon has food" said terriermon
"really?!?!?!??! yay!!!!!!" said I
so we kept walking then....
"PEPPER BREATH!!!!"
then i saw a fire ball
"woah... what was that" said I
"oh thats agumon" said terriermon
"oh" said I
then agumon came out... but he was with a human
"woah another human im not the only one.... sweet!" said i
"uh.... hi.. i thought i was the only human" said the other human
"whats your name... mines kozmo" said I
"im backstabb... nice to meet u.... i guess" said backstabb
"fine dont introduce me.. i see how it is evil " said agumon
"oh... sorry sweatdrop this is agumon.... my digimon partner" said backstabb
"nice to meet you agumon 3nodding .... well this is my digimon partner i guess.... his name is terriermon.... right?" said I
"yup!!!" said terriermon "long time no see agumon" said terriermon
"lol.... ya" said agumon
"soooo... i hear you have food" said I
"yup" said agumon "want some?"

THE END
.... for now
By, b4k4kozmo

~Lilim kiss~

~Lilim kiss~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:18 am
Story F. This was one of my favorites crying heart
Land of Sweets and Wicked Tricks
By: Darren Dontel

Staring at the blades of grass the wind howled eerily. Watching the dark sky a thought crossed the mind of the little brunette girl that sat very still on the hill over looking the half land she was on. She could see some water, way out. “…Where am I?” Her voice soft and almost in a dreamy state. She was of the age of seven. Wearing her pajama pants and a large shirt top she stared out over the plains. This world. It was so new…. yet familiar to her.
Closing her eyes she felt the icy wind touch her face with the tips of its fingers. The wind howled and beckoned the young girl to play. Oh…she did like to play. She played all the time at home…more so then her friends wanted. She wanted a playmate…. Smiling she pushed herself up and looked around. Blinking she heard carnival music. She simply blinked and slowly followed. Was the circus in town? Oh she hoped so! She loved clowns!
Smiling she ran down the hill as the haunting melody taunted her to play. She was going as fast as she could go! Her breathing was getting heavier! She was almost there! Racing as fast as he small legs could carry her. She smiled imagining candy apples, cotton candy, elephants, and ponies! Grinning she began to hum the melody as she grinned as joyous grin. Though she stopped, along with her hearts wishes. There had been a carnival. Much like the ones she went to with her father.
But this was not joyous like the one’s she had been to. The Farris wheel was shredded and the cloth on the tents and stands were shredded and slowly unraveling. Walking along the trail of litter on the ground the little girl stared around. Blinking all at once the wind grew too fierce as she covered herself. Her hair whipped along the wind and smacked her occasionally leaving a small sting.
All stopped as the young child blinked and stared up. Her frightened eyes wavered along the scene as she stared. “…?” Her soft blue eyes watched all things closely. “Want to play with me?” The little girl rubbed her irritated eyes and stared up. Sitting on the less tattered red and white tent was a wooden little mad. He held a dark smile that a young child wouldn’t understand. He held a metal hammer with a white-gloved hand.
The little girl stared in awe and pointed to him in shock. “Y-you’re…you’re…” she stuttered amazed. The little wooden man stood up with red strings connected to his hands and feet. He clanked as he stood up carefully after his fall from the tent he jumped from. “Puppetmon?” The digimon grinned watching. The little girl stared and smiled. “Pinocchio!”
Blinking astonished by the little girl he shook his head; “No…no…no! I’m Puppetmon!” He whined stomping his feet into the ground. The little girl giggled at his tantrum. “You’re a bad boy…only bad boy’s throw a tantrum…” she grinned and swayed. He glared and looked away; “I’m not throwing a tantrum.” He spoke nasally.
The little girl laughed. “Can we play now?” The being called Puppetmon stared at her in confusion. She wasn’t frightened. “Okay!” He snapped his gloved fingers together as the lights beamed on and some rides began to work. Staring the girl smiled and gripped his hand yanking him roughly. He blinked at her assertiveness, but she was so innocent!
He’d let her enjoy the free ride for now. Staring in awe at the Merry-go-round the young girl hopped on. Looking for the best horse that wasn’t broken she hoped on and waved her hands as it began to go up and down. The little wooden-man hopped up on the bear next to her horse as the two laughed merrily.
And so it went on like this into the night. They found more rides, like the spinning teacups, which Puppetmon got sick on! And even a roller coaster!
Raising her hands up she screamed as they raced down. Blinking he stared over. Her scream wasn’t over terror but the joy of fear! That was odd. He smirked darkly. He’d get her to scream for real.
The little girl walked holding “Pinocchio’s” hand. She hadn’t had this much fun since her father had time for her! The puppet smirked. “I know let’s play hide and seek!” he grinned and let go of her hand. “Hide in the mirror house…I’ll come find you AFTER I count to ten!” the little girl grinned and nodded; “Kay!” laughing sweetly she held her arms out like any light hearted child would and raced into the madhouse of mirrors. “One!” Laughing gently she ran around the mirrors. “Two!”
Racing she felt around the mirrors. Finding a passage she laughed; “Three!” Her footprints left small imprints on the dusty ground. “Four!” She grinned but stopped. She looked around. Her small fingers touched the mirrors. Was she?
Touching each mirror she began to panic. “Puppetmon!” she screamed scared. “Five!” Staring to the mirrors she screamed and ran around more along the mirrors. “PUPPETMON!” “Six!” The girl was frightened as she stared around at the mirrors. “Seven!” All of the hundreds of little girl’s stared back in fear at her. “PUPPETMON!!” “Eight!”
He smirked hearing her scream from fear. Not so much fun anymore is it? he smirked and drew up the steps. “Nine!” He heard her balling as he couldn’t help but let off laughter. “Ten!”
The young brunette held her head scared as she screamed from the crashing of noises. The mirrors! They were breaking. “Come out~ Come out, wherever you are~” he taunted. “Puppetmon stop it!!” she screamed Her fingernails dug into her scalp.
Puppetmon grinned maliciously and heaved the large hammer and swung it into the mirror. “Puppet Pummel!” he screamed as bullet like objects shot out and broke more mirrors. Smoke formed everywhere and soon cleared. There on the ground was the little girl holding her knees crying. “You meanie!” she screamed as he blinked. She glared over at him hurt and tears glimmering in her once soft blue eyes. “You’re not fun! You’re mean and old and grouchy!” Puppetmon blinked staring stunned. “I-I….” he didn’t know what to say. The little girl stood and raced out sobbing. Puppetmon stared after her watching sadly after her. “But I…I was having fun….” He spoke reaching out as he stared.
A scream pierced through him as it did through the air. He looked to the exit in fear. His eyes wide as he watched, in horror. He couldn’t move. He was in fear of….
The little girl smiled through his mind as she enjoyed all the fun with him. No one spent much time with him…not like her.
She had stepped out to run home until; “RAWR!” A large man leapt before him. “So Puppetmon didn’t finish you off! So I will!” He growled. The little girl screamed in terror at the horror beheld. This man towered over her like the Giant he was. He was green and had metal on parts of him! He held a large axe and stared at her through his metal mask as he positioned himself like a batter was ready to swing. But swing at what? The little one didn’t want to find out; “I Boltmon will finish his Job then! Tomahawk Steiner!” Her blue eyes widened as she watched terrified. The axe swung straight at her. “Puppet Pummel!” the nasally voice screamed as bullets shot at Boltmon sending him back a bit. Puppetmon glared and blocked the young brunette girl. Boltmon glared and looked for his axe, which was gone.
“ Tomahawk knuckle!” He punched at the small marionette. Glaring Puppetmon removed his marionette handle and threw it. “Flying cross cutter!” The fist smash into Puppetmon as the little girl screamed in terror. “NO!” Boltmon screamed as he sliced in two and was deleted. The young girl rushed to her broken puppet friend. “P-puppetmon….” She sobbed as he stared up at her. “He was no…fun…” The little girl smiled and nodded; “Not as fun as you…no one could ever be!” Puppetmon stared at her smiling. He began to fade and flicker.
He watched her eyes widen as she cried. “W-what’s happening…” Puppetmon stared and stared; “I’m going bye-bye for now…” he grinned the best he could even though parts of his face were chipped. He closed his eyes and faded into black data across the sky as the little girl screamed; “COME BACK!” she reached out to the particles…but they were gone…”
Sitting there alone she stared sadly and curled up on the ground. “P-puppetmon….” She sobbed and slowly fell asleep.

Leaping up on her bed her cat meowed. The little girl got irritated in her sleep she kicked the cat off as it ran out. The little girl still slept in her bed dreaming the dream of treats and dirt tricks…. all just a dream. Her arm wrapped slowly around the object she thought was a pillow. In her warmth rested an egg, with candy corn on the outside of it. If it were a dream…this digimon…would surely be her Puppetmon to stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:35 am
Vote here!

~Lilim kiss~

Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas