Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what to do
  leave?
View Results

Arielace

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Say you have been in a relaionship for a year. Now say your love wants to quit college and move back to were he/she comes from-meaning in the process, leaving you in school. This person tells you that they will find a job and a place to stay for the both of you, and wait for you to move in with him/her when you finish your classes. Home for him/her however is over 200 miles away.

In the back of your mind you have self doubts that say "it's not going to work out that way." What would you do?

A: try to convince your lover to stay in school with you
B: wait for your lover to leave and then move on assuming that you'd
never see him/her again.
C: beliven what your lover has to say and wait to see what happends
D: tell them how you feel and say "its over" if they leave you by yourself  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:58 pm
Oh gods... I don't know...
D., probably. I mean.... 200 miles away? Even if your lover loves you with all their heart, 200 miles is 200 miles. You won't see each other often, and eventually one of you will move on or just get really really lonely...
How long untill you will be finished with your classes?
And do you want to move wherever they are moving?
And... a year is not a long time.
Have you noticed him/her losing interest?  

xCrimsonTeersx

Sybak

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 pm
That's hard, but I'd probably have to agree with xCrimsonTeersx. (the post above)  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:21 pm
i dont think i'd go with any of these. for starters, how old are u? and how old is he? why does he want to leave college? do u really think it's worth it? would it jeopardize ur future? has it been a steady relationship so far?

if none of these questions make sense, or u find them useless and prefer i simply pick one, then i guess A, and if it doesnt work out, D. u shouldnt base ur future on what they want. it's either compromise, balance it out, or go solo. forced actions don't usually have great outcomes  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:52 pm
*stand in front of you with arms crossed* why would you leave college? you should at least finish it./ most jobs are in such a high demand these days you need college certificate for them. your grades are whatgonna help you in the future. if you drop out now r u gonna work in amcdonalds? or are you gonna aim for teh job you alwasy wanted? heck i'm in highschool and i plan to never drop out for anything. sure it's love. i know that. but is it worth screwing ur future for? go w/ him aftr college.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:23 am
I'd say C. 3nodding  

My Marissa

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:02 am
eh... well... first i need some answers.

Q. Do you truly love this person?

Q. Do you think, if you moved with him, it would work out for a while? or would it fall apart after a month?

Q. Is he hott?

Q. How old are you?

Q. How old is he?  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas