cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:09 pm
there are 3 guys..

guy #1: i like him. and hes cute. tall. funny. and he says he thinks im hott(idk how true that is). and all that good stuff. but i dont think he likes me.
guy #2: hes cool. and nice. and funny. but i htink hes kinda ugly. and im almost positive he likes me. but i dont really like him like that.
guy #3: i met him on saturday at the beach. and he thinks im really hott. and he likes me. but i dont really know him. and hes cute. and my friend knows him. and she said hes a nice guy. but hes shorter than me. and a little bit chubby

which one should i choose?
i havent been having very great guy luck  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:37 am
no offense, but i think u r being shallow there. perhaps u should focus more on the personality rather than their looks. it isn't exactly the looks that are gonna decide how to treat u in a relationship, it's the guy's personality  

Sotur

Kittie-sama

Apocalyptic Lunatic

13,800 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:12 am
Well... when I read this, you have it very clear which one you do like. Guy #1... however you simply think he's lying. Which brings into the question. Are you saying that because you're scared or because something inside of you says that he just not being truthful.

The second guy, you think is cool and nice, but you don't like him. I'm going to assume that it doesn't deal with his looks that you do not like him. (Yes looks do come into play, saying they don't is foolish in itself. Everyone is different but looks are not everything and you will have to in time, go with a little less then perfect dream guy. Awful as that sounds.)

Now the last guy, you don't know. So you know nothing about him, you only know he thinks you're heart and that he shorter and 'chubby' which seems to be you're turn offs. (In other words you want a guy who is at least taller then you and fit) Is height a big deal? Weight can be taken off and gain, so I don't tend to look to much into that... but if he's someone who you think you would like to know even if you do not like him back later on for whatever reasons. Then at least you got a friendship going.

You really can't ask people to pick someone for you though, it's always better to look at what you want in someone. Make that type of a list. How they will make you feel, what type of personally do you want, and then a list of looks.

Now the looks, well as I said are going to be hard to get. So after you make that list, circle one that you can't live without, and with personality do two and with how he makes you feel three. This will give you something to look towards when trying to pick someone to date. (examples below)

Looks -
Dark Brown Eyes
Pretty Eyes (not always brown)
Long Hair
Asian
Girl-looking Guy

Personality/Traits -
Really good at Math
Pretty damn smart
Not a know it all
Easy to fight with
Listens well
Protective (slightly leaning towards extreme)

Makes me Feel -
Protective
Strong
Important above all else
Caring
Helpful (will do just about anything to help me)

Something like that...  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:43 pm
i say number one, cuz you seem to like him more. short boiz kinda scare me... specialy the short plump ones (i have a fat man phobia. i could care less about girls.. just fat guys sceeve me out.)  

Kogru

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:56 pm
thanks everyone
but i have to say Kittie-sama got me thinking
and i think i will make a list of everything i want in a guy
and then think if those guys have what i want
so thank you..

but while i was giving guy #2 a hug today.
he kissed me. and idk why. ive seen him do it to other girls.
but yah =|  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff