Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Pokemon Adventure 02

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Character?
  Tyson
  Amy
  Shinji
View Results

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Yes, you've read the title of this Fanfic correctly. This isn't a fanfic of Digimon Adventure 02, but a pokemon fanfic that takes place 3 years after my original pokemon fanfic. This fanfic has different characters though.

Okay, so this fanfic takes place in Johto, and follows three trainers; Tyson, Amy, and Shinji as they start off on their pokemon quest. First I'll give character backgrounds.

Tyson: Age 10, Tyson is the main character of the fanfic. He is a good guy with a good heart, he loves pokemon and believes they should be treated with respect. Tyson wants to become a pokemon master, and so he has decided to take on the Johto pokemon gym challenge.

Amy: Age 10, Amy is the most mature member of the group. She likes to hang out with Tyson over Shinji, mostly because he is kinder than Shinji. Amy has strong intuitions, and can usually predict what happened in a situation based off of things she has observed, even is she wasn't there. Amy wants to a Master Coordinator, and so she will participate in the Johto pokemon contest.

Shinji: Age 11, Shinji isn't exactly "friends" with Tyson and Amy, but hangs out with them because they are all around the same age. Shinji believes that pokemon have one task, to serve their trainer, and his battle style reflects this. Shinji wants to become a pokemon master, and is also taking on the Johto pokemon gym challenege. Shinji has always felt some resentment towards Tyson, because people have always favored Tyson over him.

Okay, now that you have the bios of the three main characters, time to start the fanfic. Enjoy.

Tyson
User Image

Amy
User Image

Shinji
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Chaper 1: A meeting with Elm

The sun shines upon New Bark Town on a warm Summer day. Wild Pidgey fly high in the sky and Rattata scamper through the grass of route 29. The sun shines through the window of a small house, and inside of that house lives 10 year old Tyson Rider.

"I wonder what Prof. Elm wanted to see us about this early in the morning."Tyson said as he pulled his shirt over his head and walked to the front door of his house. Tyson had just gotten a call from his friend Amy Drew, telling him that Prof. Elm wanted to see them right away."Tyson, are you heading out?"Tyson's mother called from the kitchen as she made breakfast."Yeah mom, Prof. Elm wanted to meet me and the others for something, I'm not sure what."As Tyson was about to open the front door, he heard a loud knock."Tyson, can you get the door?"Tyson's mom asked."Um sure."Tyson said."I wonder who that can be."Tyson opened the front door, to see Amy standing on his front porch."Um, whats up Amy? I'm not late am I?"Tyson looked at his Poke'gear."Hey, I still have 20 minutes, whats up?"Tyson said.

"Tyson, you have to come quick, Shinji is being unreasonable again."Amy said as she tried to catch her breath from running all the way to Tyson's house."Oh great, what is he up to now?"Tyson said as he put his back pack on his back."He said he is going to go explore route 29, and he knows its dangerous to do so without a pokemon, but he said that he found a pokeball in his dad's closet and that he is going to catch his own pokemon."Amy said as she looked around anxiously."Okay, lets go stop him before he hurts himself."Tyson said as he walked outside and closed the front door of his house.

"Okay, I'll lead the way."Amy said as she ran down the road with Tyson right behind here."There he is!"Amy shouted as they reached the place where Shinji was."Shinji, stop right there!"Tyson shouted as he stood in Shinji's way."What do you want, Tyson?"Shinji said in an annoyed voice."I already told Amy that I don't care what Elm said, I'm going out there to get a pokemon!"Shinji tried to walk past Tyson, but Tyson managed to grab his arm."Let me go, Tyson."Shinji said in an angry voice."No way Shinji, you may not like it, but you're my friend, and I'm not going to stand by and let you get hurt!"

"It makes me proud to hear you say that Tyson, way to protect your friends."A man with brown hair and a white lab coat came up from behind Tyson, Shinji, and Amy."Prof. Elm!"The three friends said in unison."Thats right. Shinji, I'm dissapointed in you, you knows it dangerous to go out in the wild without a pokemon."Shinji looked away indignantly."Tyson, Amy, you two did a good job stopping Shinji. Now all three of you, come back to my lab so I can talk to you, I have something very important to talk to you about.

Prof. Elm walked in the direction of his lab, and Tyson, Amy, and Shinji followed.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Chapter 2: I choose you!

Prof. Elm lead the three pre-teens into his lab and over to a small table."Okay you three, I have an errand for you."Elm said."I have a friend, named Mr. Pokemon who lives just North of Cherrygrove City who is alwas discovering rare things. Mr. Pokemon says he has found something that can be of great importance to my re-search, but me and my assistant are too busy to go and retrieve it, which is why I want you three to go and retrieve it for me."Prof. Elm said calmly.

The three looked at Prof. Elm, they rarelt left town, and when they did they were accompinied by an adult with a pokemon."But Proffesor..."Amy said as she raised her hand."What is it Amy?"Prof. Elm asked."Well, how are we suppose to get to Mr. Pokemon's house without....well, pokemon?"Amy asked."Thats a very good question Amy."Elm pressed a button on a dome shapped machine, and three pokeballs raised from out of it."Here are three rare pokemon, each of you can pick one as your new pokemon partner."

The three friends looked at Elm in amasment, though Shinji tried to hide it."Tyson, you get to pick first."Elm said."Hey!"Shinji said, sitting up abrubptyl."How come Tyson gets to pick first?!"Shinji asked angrily."Well, he was the one who stopped you from going off into the wild, and do you really think I would let someone who disobeyed one of the most important rules a person could know, pick first?"Profe. Elm asked in a condescending tone.

Shinji crossed his arms and looked at the wall."Okay Tyson, go ahead."Elm said as he stepped back from the pokeballs."Okay."Tyson stood up and walked over to the pokeballs, he knew what order they were in; Grass was far left, Fire was in the middle, and Water was at the far right."Okay, I pick this one."Tyson picked up a pokeball, and threw it in the air."I choose you!"From the pokeball emerged a tiny blue crocodile like pokemon with red spikes on its back."Todo, todo, tododile!"The pokemon said as he landed infront of Tyson.

"Thats totodile, the Big jaw pokemon."Elm said to Tyson."I had a feeling you would go with water. Okay, Amy now its your turn."Shinji looked up when Elm said this."Why does Amy get to go before me?!"Shinji asked."She didn't try to go off and explore route 29."Elm said without looking at Shinji."Come on Shinji, be a gentlemen, ladies first."Amy said as she walked over to the table."I know exactly which pokemon I want."Amy picked up a pokeball and threw it in the air."Its showtime, come on out!"Out of the ball emerged a green pokemon with a leaf on it's head.

"Thats Chikorita, the leaf pokemon. I had a feeling you would go with grass."Prof. Elm said, nodding."Okay Shinji, its your turn."Elm said."Great, 'cause I have so much to choose from."Shinji walked over to the table and picked up the last pokeball, throwing it in the air."Lets see what you got."Shinji said as the pokeball opened and a small rodent like pokemon came out.

"Thats Cyndaquil, the quil pokemon."Elm said as he looked at the tiny fire pokemon."Okay then, now that you all have your pokemon, get going. I'll inform your parents where you're going, but you should get going so you can get back before it gets too dark."Prof. Elm said.

"Were on it."Tyson said."We'll get right to it."Amy said."Whatever."Shinji said.The three walked out of the lab and towards route 29, their journey unfolding infront of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:47 pm
Chapter 3: Tyson's first catch

As Tyson, Amy, and Shinji started to walk out of town, Prof. Elm's assistant came up from behind them."Wait you three, Prof. Elm wanted me to give these to you!"Tyson turned around."Yeah, what is it?"Elm's Assistant held out his hand to reveal 15 pokeballs."Here you go, pokebals, 5 for each of you."Amy squeled in delight."Oh yeah, now we can catch pokemon!"Amy grabbed 5 pokeballs out of the assistans hands and stuffed them into her bag, Tyson and Shinji did the same."Well, thanks, we better be off."Tyson said as Tyson, Amy, and Shinji left town.

"Wow, this is going to be great, starting on our own journeys!"Amy said as they walked down route 29."Whatever, just stop talking."Shinji said coldly."Shinji, who do you think you are!"Amy said angrily."Hey guys, cut it out, were on a mission."Tyson said as he walked ahead of the group."We have to stay foc...."Before Tyson could finish his sentence a rock fell from a tree onto his head."Ouch, that hurt!"Tyson looked up in the tree to see a bird pokemon standing in it."Whats that?!"Tyson asked."Thats a Hoothoot, the owl pokemon."Amy said."Wow, a Hoothoot, I gotta catch it."Tyson said."Hey, how come you get to catch it?!"Shinji asked."I get to catch it, because it dropped a rock on my head."

Tyson pulled out a pokeball."I choose you, Totodile!"Tyson threw the pokeball into the air, and totodile landed on a branch in the tree above."Okay Totodile, use scratch!"Totodile jumped up the tree and scratched the Hoothoot."Hoothoot!"Hoothoot tackled Totodile, but totodile scratched at him and the two fell out of the tree, landing on the ground in a heap."Use leer!"Totodile jumped backwards and leered at Hoothoot, who was immobolized by fear."Nows my chance, pokeball go!"Tyson threw a pokeball at Hoothoot. the pokeball capture Hoothoot.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items