Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Poems of Fires_Blaze

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any good?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:21 am
I see the way you look at me,
You're eyes staring at me so hatefully.
You want to kill me in my sleep,
So my soul you can reap.
You think my soul can be bought,
Perish that evil thought.
You try to lead me astray each day,
Try it again and I'll make you pay.
You hurt my family and my friends,
Hoping my trail shakes and bends.
Who are you to try to change me?
"Well, I'm the Devil." He laughs evilly.
Why won't you leave me be,
So I can live peacefully?
"It gets lonely down here all alone,
For my sins I can't atone.
If you saw my ideas you'd agree,
That down here, I need some company."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:52 am
If you ever cross my path,
And evil is the way you chose,
Then you will feel my righteous wrath,
Smashing in your nose.
If you ever see my gaze,
You'll know why I'm called,
Fires_Blaze.  

Fires Blaze

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:03 am
I know you fell asleep.
Sleep to long,
And I'll give you a beep.
Ignore the beep,
I'll report,
You get banned,
It'll cut your fun short.
So stay active,
And you'll be fine.
Break the rules,
And your butt is mine!
twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:23 pm
Wow!!! I really liked your work! Especially the first one! You're the one who should be recognized, you are much better than most expert poets. Your poems are incredibly good.  

Ryoumon

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 am
Ryoumon
Wow!!! I really liked your work! Especially the first one! You're the one who should be recognized, you are much better than most expert poets. Your poems are incredibly good.
You went over the top with this compliment. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to make me feel good about my poems, but they are far from expert. There is much to be desired from them. They aren't very well formed and have poor filler rhymes that are amateur at best. I'm not very artistic but I know what I am talking about when it comes to Literature.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:03 pm
Fires_Blaze
Ryoumon
You went over the top with this compliment. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to make me feel good about my poems, but they are far from expert. There is much to be desired from them. They aren't very well formed and have poor filler rhymes that are amateur at best. I'm not very artistic but I know what I am talking about when it comes to Literature.

The world is full of idiots and retards who think they have talent. You are one of the rare few who actually DOES have talent. You may think your work is amateur, but in a world of crappy poems and bad rhymes, "amateur" is more than enough. You're good, and most people suck, which means you are very good.  

Ryoumon

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sieg777

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Ryoumon
Fires_Blaze
Ryoumon

The world is full of idiots and retards who think they have talent. You are one of the rare few who actually DOES have talent. You may think your work is amateur, but in a world of crappy poems and bad rhymes, "amateur" is more than enough. You're good, and most people suck, which means you are very good.
This one would ask that comparisons to other's not be made. One hears that "excuse" for pride too often. His poems have interesting inspiration, but lack refinement in a few areas, example, that last poem is a tad hard to follow, but has a good idea behind it. As a reader, i suggest you leave those attemts to sound authoritative on the quality of the writer. His personal feelings are well placed and well supported. The artist knows the weakness in his own art before others notice them. Granted, his work is better than a few of the works i've read, but is not worth bragging about. Go croak in your own pit, ryoumon. Anyone can write a poem, many can give it feeling, most are able to piece together beautiful arrangements, some can create unique ideas, and few can put their soul into their writing, but none are "good" when compared by those who give support like yours. Speak only when necessary in critisism of others. They can figure out most of it by themselves.  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games