Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
depression due to constant harrassment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:11 pm
it's almsot teh end of the yr. i thought i'd be happy. but not now. there's this guy who is a few months yougner than me a freshman named rolando. and he knows my friend kristine. i'm a good friend of kristine when i try to hang out w/ her he keeps telling me to leave. just out of the blue. or that my friend amber is calling me when she isn't. i don't even know his name. i asked for it and all i got in return was " my name is not important." then i just sat there and talked to the guy on the other side of teh table. his name is charles a good buddy from band a tuba player. we talked about what was gonna happen next year. then kristine gets up and goes to har locker or the bathroom. all of a sudden a carrot flies by my face. then i finish my lunch say my goodbyes to teh people at the table thank them for letting me sit w/ them. and as i'm packing. " leave!" since the bell was gonna ring i said " i'm already leaving." he responds. "you better." i just roll my eyes and turn to my friend amber and yell out. "bye ambur!!! in my happy kitty way." then i leave to class. how do i deal w/this? i've told amber and kristine about this... through myspace. i'm waiting for their replies. but ya i don't want to escalate this into a court case of harassment. should i hang out w/ kristine again and try to get to the bottom of this? or jsut ignore him?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 pm
Sounds like a real butt hole... Now, so close to the end of the year I think you can manage just letting him be freakish... he probably just really likes your friend and thinks if you're around she wont like him the way he wants her to. He'll most likely back down if she tells him to stop from what it sounds like.

If he gets really unbearable, take a walk around the school a few times to help get rid of the excess energy you build up from anger...

I hope this helps you in some way

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:24 pm
i guess that could help. but i think she knows about this. because everything she gets up ic an hear them talking to eachother. then she comes back grabs her stuff and leaves. all of a sudden he pops up out of nowhere and starts dissing me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Did you ask her about it? Maybe she only knows the half of the story that guy is telling her?  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:01 pm
i did all she said was he's like that about everyone. he's just him. this was also what amber told me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:09 am
If he's like that around everyone... Then I think there's really nothing you can do... someone probably already complained about him...  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 pm
hey i hve a problem my friends are cool with me i hang out with them alot then we became teenagers and everyone is now teasing me just cause im the shortest in my class 2 boys are always cracking comments and 1 girl always finds a way to be sarcatic xp and now since school has already ended they started to pick me up saying stuff like not only are u the smallest now you are the lightest razz i hate that someone i need good comebacks please  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:55 pm
goth_emo_chick_yea
hey i hve a problem my friends are cool with me i hang out with them alot then we became teenagers and everyone is now teasing me just cause im the shortest in my class 2 boys are always cracking comments and 1 girl always finds a way to be sarcatic xp and now since school has already ended they started to pick me up saying stuff like not only are u the smallest now you are the lightest razz i hate that someone i need good comebacks please
i guess i could help w/ that. "do i even know you? now if you're talking about my features that way. then you must be checking me out. i'm sorry but i don't swing that way. so uh uh *wave finger* find somone else to play w/ k? i wanna enjoy my vacation ( or school yr depending on which this occurs)"  

K1T3

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:20 am
goth_emo_chick_yea

Honestly, those comments they're telling you aren't that bad. But if you're really bothered by it- you could always tell them to cut it out. If that's not working *of which, it rarely does* You could always be "I may be small and light, but I'm happy I'm not huge and heavy" build off from that if you like. I hope I helped you in some way

Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:51 am
uhhh thanks whee but i really dont think its like that imaen they have bfs and gfs  

Machiavellian Vixen

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:32 pm
i've noticed that msot freshman at mys chool are huge dicks. w/ no reason to back up what they do. the yr is almost ovr and friendships are starting to break. and mostly are based around the freshman area. well since they threw away my help and friendship they won't be hearing from me for a long time. or maybe forever. next yr i will have to work w/ freshman. at least i'll be able to give my insight to try to make them see that everyone is equal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 pm
you should be freindly to everyone not letting what they say or do effect you i maen after all the harassment i went through im still friendly helping out when i can and the people who hate me are even talking to me so all you have to do is keep a constant helping hand even if the push it away get it? smile  

Machiavellian Vixen

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:59 pm
you mean if the situation happens again. show ur nice and the other will run out of ideas to hurt you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:41 pm
yea thats what i do atleast i think it helps but im a girl so idk blaugh  

Machiavellian Vixen

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:56 pm
o well i passed sophomroe yr. and that guy is out of the picture til ig et back tos chool.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games