Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazingredfire

3,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:10 pm
Okay, my best friend is VERY VERY depressed because she couldn't tell her crush she like him. We are like twin sisters and share nearly identical brains. I am sad about my crush too, but I can deal with it. However, my friend is in such depression, it's bringing me down to her level. I'm fine with it, but it's killing me to see her not laugh as much anymore. Also, she doesn't have any contact whatsoever with the one she likes. HELP!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:18 am
Well, just tell her to believe in herself. And that maybe someday she'll find the right guy for her. Just have a little confidence and she can do it! 3nodding

AngelBianca16

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:19 am
This is true... look.. we still got almost all our life ahead... I think she will find the guy.. and if she really likes the dude.. well... try being alittle.. pushing her (FRIENDLY!) into talking to him...
If she likes him...she should go and ask him. because if she dosent..she will just get even more depressed and she will regret not talking to him at all... and if she is bringing you down to her level.. well try and make her laugh more our just try and make her happy.. you said she is like your twin sister..well... you know what you like right? give her that too and you will see.. she will be happy..no worries... well.. good luck..and I hope you solve the prob! and I hope that your friend gets her crush.. and you too. and if you dont... well THERES LIKE 25364572757878 guys out there... surely... theres one that could be the right for you & your friend!
GOOD LUCK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:01 am
i got an idea. get the friggin guy to talk to her. there problem solved. if she's afraid then tell her it's now or never. if she doesn't try she won't have another chance w/ that guy.  

K1T3

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:44 am
I would suggest the same thing the guy above me said, and if her depression gets worse, she might need to see a counselor, and I don't like them, but sometimes you have to resort to them...she'll eventually grow out of this problem though. Unlike me, I have clinical depression and need to take anti-depressants to solve that, and I hate it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:40 pm
Problem is, we don't have any contact with him..  

blazingredfire

3,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items