Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate??
  No
  yes
View Results

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:22 pm
Well i have this best friend and im kinda in love with her(some call it a crush i dont) and well i kinda tried to ignore that fact but i finally gave in and relized that i love her. Well a few days after i gave in and admited it to myself my ex-friend(she was my ex-friend before this happened) said she had a crush on my best friend. It crushed me, completly, i couldnt talk people thought i was mad at them. Well i considered telling my friend that i had a crush on her. but every morning i would see how happy i was to talk to her as a friend, so i just told her, i was Bi. Stuff happend and my ex-friend asked my best friend out, that really hurt me again. Well then, my best friend sorta asked me out, and i said yes but then she relized what she was saying and wanted time to think. So my situation is my best friend hasnt answer either of us, im pretty sure she's gonna say no to my ex-friend but hasnt yet cus she doesnt wanna hurt her, and as for me i dont know. So is it alright for me to hate my ex-friend?? i never actually hated her until this happened, but i feel like im selfish for hating her, but she really hurt me and kinda hurt my best friend cus she keeps getting bothered for the answer.... So should i hate my ex-friend??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Hate causes a lot more trouble than it's worth, you can dislike her for her actions right now... But don't turn your back on her... you never know when you might need her, or vice versa.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 pm
thanks, ive been trying to avoid her, cus i just dont wanna blow up at her and you're right, she was my elementry school friend so maybe just being mad at her for now is fine but not to forget her. thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 am
Hate only hurts you..I hated someone and they didn't care at all and it made me depressed and pretty much heartless and my best friend started to hate me...but when I finally stopped hating the kid I felt so much better and my best friend liked me more and everything worked out why don't you ask your best friend?  

xXbe_JealousXx

Forsaken-Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:36 am
Hate is a cannon without a target. But sometimes its best just to light the fuze and turn away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 pm
Hate is very strong. I don't think you would want to end things that way. You can compete and be jealous, but does that mean you have to hate?  

Chaos489

RavenMafia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:23 am
no, dont be a hater, its not right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:56 am
don't hate but don't give in to ehr crap. what she's doing is indirectly playing w/ur mind. avoid her so future events won't happen. she's ur ex friend now. ex meaning friend u want to avoid.  

K1T3

ozz_man_cometh08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:27 pm
NO because hate is an emotion that just leads to hurt...i guess forgive her...stay away from her...and no matter what your best friend decides...be happy...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:22 pm
Um, I accidentally voted "yes" on the poll when I meant to vote "no". Sorry! -blush- Moving on: Why did you tell your ex-best friend you liked your friend in the first place? I mean... something went wrong their obviously, right? Anyway, moving on: never hate, things get complicated. Just wait it out, life gets better. Also, I assume you're in high school (and if you want to call it love, whatever, but it's not) and you have crushes, I promise you it's not the end of the world. Even if you do find your perfect someone in high school, you shouldn't get married straight afterwards anyway. Seriously, young marriages almost always go bad, simply because the two have no experience in the places they need them. High school is also a place to learn how to deal with relationships wisely. (Key word: WISELY.)  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff