Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Is it part of human nature? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
I don't know if it is part of human nature to kill each other. I mean, not everyone is a murderer, but most of us think about it occasionally. It's those of us who act on it we should be worried about. I think there is enough diseases and such out there that it controls the population. Although since advances in medical science people are living longer when they have access to medical care.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:52 pm
I guess, on a subconcious level, we know that we are overpopulating an area; thus the person feels suicidal. We do not command nature, we warp it.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

the greatest wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:56 am
In a way it is HUMAN nature to fight and quarrel over territory.But when it get's out of hand human disasters take over like economy failure and etc.......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 pm
I believe that it is human nature and that we are still at a very primal level since it is still incorporated into our nature and we don't care to control our population and growth. We destroy the Earth and everyday there are more of us joining in. We are speeding up way too fast, soon enough a disease is going to come out otherwise we will destroy everything we know.

It is human nature to fight because we are always NEED something or someone to be hurt over, examples can be found in the school yard and wars are just larger, more global examples of the same thing.

The balance of nature is too delicate a thing to toy with and I agree that we have too often played it to our own needs. We need to start giving back the same amount as what we take instead of take as much as possible and giving back very little. I am not saying that we don't give back, merely that in comparison to what we take, it needs to be more. I congratulate all you help give back and encourage others to do so also.

Yreduasp

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Killing is in all animals.We are animals too, so killing is in our blood..........YET!! we feel guilt and sadness because we have evolved these emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 pm
killerclownmeat
Killing is in all animals.We are animals too, so killing is in our blood..........YET!! we feel guilt and sadness because we have evolved these emotions.

Hey, I've read this somewhere before...  

Kachan36

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 am
It's a consequent struggle for dominance, almost every animal does it, there have been genocides on monkey tribes, comitted by monkeys and male Lions are not very adoptive. Just imagine a bunny, which doesn't breed, its genes will vanish, sooner or later.

Now, humans have a view on the universe and is able to bring up better ideas, than blasting each other. We can effort tolerance towards homosexuality, because those people find themselves in an dead end. Humansare still something more than an animal, but much less than what we consider "human"...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Killing is not a way nature controls our population, killing is something that WE have made to control the population of those we don't like.

Fire Gwen

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm
Some of us just see other people as "inferior", we believe that they are wrong, and we want them to do things our way, or no way at all. We have been growing up, and living in such a place where discrimination, and racism has been around since first known man. Think about the Aboriginal peoples and the things they went through, and how it is still happening today. The white man didn't like them therefore they were hated, killed and so much more. Natives still live on the "Reserves" which were made by Europeans many years ago.
It is just almost in our nature to look down upon certain people, and no one can say that they havn't been racist before against someone. Or made fun of someone because of the way they look, dressed, or the color of their skin.
Why the hell is there war, because even in the beginning all of these differn't people thought that they were better than the rest because the way the lived, and the way they thought was better than everyone else.
Racism and fighting will never end, and people will just keep dieing, there will never be "peace" so we can just forget about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 am
I don't think we rely on our human nature it is too cluttered with other's ideals and oppinions. The technology out there is too vast to sift though. What can we do? Meditate, look inside us, be the best person we can be and try to live with a kind heart. I'm not saying it's wrong to get angry, just don't take it out on someone.

btw... there is a difference between MAD and ANGRY even if they have combinded the two. Go to dictionary.com. Look up pedestrian while your at it. smile

Hugs!  

LunaMaeMoon

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas