Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold for reading this
  Thankies
View Results

Professor Inky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 pm
I'm bi and I like one of my best friends ( a girl). So see like, after I told her I was bi she said "I think I might be, but I'm not exactly sure though. It's kind of a 50/50 chance." We've been friends for about 3+ years. Slowly I've become more and more attached to her in a more-then-friends sort of way. And normally I get my way with boys (sorry if I sound narcisstic) without telling them how I feel, I just hit on them and make it obvious. But since a lot of people don't know I'm bi, I can't do that with her or everyone would know, and I don't want that just yet. I'd do anything to make this girl mine. She means so much to me but I don't know how to let her know how I feel without coming on too strong. And I don't know if I could handle her not feeling the same, or even worse.. her not being bi. What should I do?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Please help..

Professor Inky

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 am
Tell her straight out that you like her and want her to be yours. But respect her for whatever she says. I think it's the best thing you can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:10 pm
Well, she said she might be bi also, so it's not like she's going to freak if you tell her. Also, if you really like each other, gender shouldn't stand in the way. If she thinks of you as just a friend, then try to move on. There's no use trying to go after somebody whom doesn't feel the same way you do.  

fairywaif

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Ask her in private. Tell her straight out.

It's that simple. Take a chance. Tell her. And hope for the best. If all else fails, stay friends.

She's a good friend, she knows you're bi and accepts that so far. If it doesn't work out, you still have a friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 pm
i know you don't want to hear this, but ask skepty.  

truths untold

f0rkk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 pm
maybe you should tell her how you feel?
at least you'll be feel better after letting your emotions out biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:27 pm
Theres a saying that your best friend is the one you fall in love with. and if you love her, tell her. Forget what everyone else thinks. Who are they to run your life?  

Chaos489

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff