Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:41 am
Long Story Short.
Friends, Crush, Cupple, Friends, Worst Ememys, And then, over summer I couldnt stop thinking about him. Friends, Crushes, Best Friends.
He likes another girl, we...afew. But when we share time, I feel like theres somethng more. He told me he loves me...as a friend. And he finds me... attractive. Why wont he like me? I tell him I love him, nearly every day.

So, What would stop a guy from going out with a girl?

Long Story.
We dated abit, but my mother made us break up , soon he started dateing another girl. B/c me and Connor were so close, she spred lies and soon, I was the person everyone picked on. Incluuding my "best friend" Connor.

So, to get over him, I dated his Ex-BestGuyFriend. Who used me and made me do some pretty sick s**t.

My mom made me break up with him too.

Over the Summer, I couldnt stop thinking about Connor. I truley loved him. Even after all the s**t he did to me... I loved him. So I e-mailed him and we talked abit. Once school started, we still talked over e-mail. We both said sorry and moved on from last year.

We become best friends again pretty quick. And after afew months, I told him I liked him again. He didnt really say much. We started getting even closer. And my feelings started to go down. I didnt like him that way anymore.

Untill, he told me, he liked him. Over e-mail. i have never been happyer. .. other then that time, afew weeks latter, we were on him bed, playing Zelda, talking about our hopes and dreams. We were on our bellys laying on the bed, our feet up in the air, crossed over eachothers, my head on his shoulder, my arms rapped around his arm. Watching him Fish. And suck at it.

Anyway We couldnt date. Even tho everthing was perfect between us. Dallas, another friend of oursm had a huge long time crush on me. B/c hw was Connor's best guy friend, he wouldnt date me.

Soon, he started to like another girl, and me. Then another. And then, he didnt like me that way. I was heart broken. After that, we stil had some great times, and we were still best friends. But now, I cant get back over him...

I know he likes me, on the inside. And I know he likes my body... ( He told me, that I gave him a .... boner... lol B/c i was hanging off him, and flirting aton lol )

But, He still doesnt like me, that way.

Is he trying to hide his feelings for me? Like I am.
Does he not want to hurt Dallas, who STILL likes me.
Or does he just... not like me?

Holy Crap that LONG! sorry.

Maybe this will help. He Answered all these.

1.) How many times a day would you kiss me?
answer: Iunno, depending on our relationship status.
2.) Would you hold me?
answer: If you were very upset and came to me. (I'm not very bold haha!)
3.) Would you have sex with me?
answer: If we married.
4.) Would you take me places?
answer: YES! We have to go to Japan remember! (You have to pay for yourself though HAHAHA!)
5.) Would you love me?
answer: Huh? I love you lots! You're my best friend!
6.) Would you lie to me?
answer: Umm... occasionally... *fidgets uneasily* MUAHAHAHA!
7.) If I was sick what would you do?
answer: Depends on how sick.
8.) Would you leave me for one of my friends?
answer: If we were dating, no. I don't think I'd date your friends anyways... no offence... I love you? (haha!)
9.) Want to have a future with me?
answer: As the bestest best friends eva!
10.) Would you listen to all my problems and help me solve them?
Answer: Until I actually don't have the brain capacuty to hold anymore!
11.) Would you introduce me to your mom/dad?
answer: Already have.
12.) Would you care about what I wore when we go out?
answer: Hmm... Maybe... As long as it doesn't make ME look bad. (Haha! I wouldn't want yourself looking bad either haha!)
13.) Would you hang out with me AND my friends?
answer: Depends on the friends. (Rebekah, Dallas, yes. Jackie... sorry but....... NO!
14.) If your friend tried to get with me what would you do?
answer: I'd let him know that if he ever hurt you, I'd hire a hitman. (Haha! Physically the best I can do!)
15.) If me and one of your friends argued, whose side would you be on?
answer: Umm... Well, I'd side with the person who would hate me most if I didn't side with them. Unless it was about something really serious, I'd side with the person who shared my opinion.
16.) Would you give me your myspace password?
answer: Yes.
17.) If I gave you mine would you read all my mail?
answer: Ummm... heheheh! Only the ones that look juicy!
18.) If I said I loved you would you say it back?
answer: Well... normally I don't but, I do state in an earlier comment "I love you?"
19.) How good do i look from 1-10?
answer: Hmmm... 7ish? (I'[m about a 1.2375384672846329973837649387)
20.) How do you feel about me?
answer: I feel that you are sometimes over-dramatic and a little bit of an attention whore... But, it's easy for someone who knows you as much as I do to look beyond those and see a beautiful person with amazing qualities that I would never want you to change.
21.) Have i ever made you smile?
answer: ALL THE TIME!!! Except for the past few MAJOR disappointments haha! S'all good now though!
22.) Want to spend the night with me?
answer: Umm... with friends on a tent-over yes.
23.) Would we just chill together?
answer: We do lots of that haha!
24.) If you had an empty house would you call me to come over?
answer: I would but if my mom found out I'd be dead.
25.) Are you gonna repost this so i can reply?
answer: Ummm... No?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:04 pm
User Image hAppY

hmm, maybe he thinks if you guys go out again then your mom will make you break up with him again and he doesn't want that?

also perhaps there is some other reason that you guys can't be together confused who knows

but sometimes it might just be best to stay only best friends, because you don't want to go through all that stuff with him again do you? the getting hurt and such, and he probably doesn't want to either

SmILe User Image

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:05 pm
I now how you feel... it does suck having feelings about a friend and the friend might not have those feelings about you, but I saw his repondses to those questions, and I see he is a good friend.... sometimes... its best being friends then dating... like the person above me said.... you wont have the risk of getting hurt again.... but I dont know if he likes you... there are SOME boys that are good in hiding feelings... I hope you find out! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:39 pm
from the questions he kinda well no offence but he sounds like a jerk.
like i said no offence so dont get all huffy puffy with me  

kiba is min3 b3zotch

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:26 pm
Faerie Dreams:

I'm getting hurt all the time by him. And he doesnt even know it.
And he knows I'm allowed to date now, I'm finaly 15. (as of Jan)
My mom has also told me, shes sorry for makeing me break up with him.

Soul Manipulator:

Hes great at hideing his feelings... I hate it. lol Hes a great guy, I couldnt have a better best friend. We've been close friends since Nov 2006. Thx.

kiba is min3 b3zotch:

Hes not a jerk. I wont get huffy. But, hes the best thing to ever happen to me. Hes helped me in so many ways. I'm a mutch better person thenks to him. He may come off as a jerk, and very rude. But thats just Connor. Hes a cocky a**-hole and he knows it. xd I wouldnt want him anyother way. Some of that stuff he side, has history about it, and may sound mean but its not. like him ditching my friends, its a long/funny story.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:15 am
like what every1 else said. he probably doesn't want to get hurt by u breaking up w/him cuz of ur mom. we're very afraid of thats tuff. and even the stuff we talk about on this forum. is considered hiding something. why don't u just ask him?  

K1T3

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:36 pm
There are things about guys that no girl ever sees. Even though we mostly show a tough personality, there are still things that make a guy cry. Not pain, but emotion.

He may just be shy. Don't overdo it.
If you've been close friends for a while, before deciding to go out, he might just be uneasy or he might feel weird. He may not have the courage to say so. For me, it took four months before i was finally able to work up the courage to show my true feelings. and that's after knowing her for almost three years.

Give it time. And if he just doesn't want to be with you, remember this: Stay friends. That's all you can do.

I hope all of this helps.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff