YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:11 pm
what's hmong?  

scottyluvsme

Azn_Yangsta_209

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:45 am
Me me!
What type hmong are you?
I'm Hmong White, ( not the skin or race color, the language type)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm
scottyluvsme
what's hmong?

Hmong is a type of Hill Tribe in Loas. They originate in Laos but originally originated in China. They were in the secret war lead by General Vang Pao to assist the Americans against Veit Cong. But right now they're suffering in Loas being hunted like animals by the Viet and the communist Lao. Would you like to be Hmong and live in Laos where you are hunted, raped, then killed? We need America to help us Hmong back at our home land, the American's started the mess, now the Hmong Lao are paying for it. But I'm not racist to Americans, I have lots of American friends. I'm Hmong White, it's the most common Hmong, the other is Hmong Green.  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:45 pm
How come you don't spell Hmong the orginal spelling "Hmoob"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am
MyNameIsTragic
scottyluvsme
what's hmong?

Hmong is a type of Hill Tribe in Loas. They originate in Laos but originally originated in China. They were in the secret war lead by General Vang Pao to assist the Americans against Veit Cong. But right now they're suffering in Loas being hunted like animals by the Viet and the communist Lao. Would you like to be Hmong and live in Laos where you are hunted, raped, then killed? We need America to help us Hmong back at our home land, the American's started the mess, now the Hmong Lao are paying for it. But I'm not racist to Americans, I have lots of American friends. I'm Hmong White, it's the most common Hmong, the other is Hmong Green.

Hmong Genisai occuring... well it's been occurring years ago... ever since some groups left.
My Uncle is part of the groups to help save the rest of the hmong. pplz.
You know the Black Birds rite? ">.>, Well you know that they got caught and killed by the communists, my Uncle is making Black Birds II.
So happy about that, but yet So few join... My parents miss their homes too... T-T
They went to visit Laos (differ side, not near the jungle) They met few Hmong. My went to visit Laos to see his mother's grave. I have a dead grandma and a step Grandma. I never saw the real one but the step grandma, she's not mean or bad. They do fine. If I knew my real grandma, she'd be the same I bet. ^-^ So yeah...
Quote:

I guess it's to question others what hmong is... Hmong ppl are like some secret race...  

Azn_Yangsta_209

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 pm
Azn Lenne Emma Ai Sadako
MyNameIsTragic
scottyluvsme
what's hmong?

Hmong Genisai occuring... well it's been occurring years ago... ever since some groups left.
My Uncle is part of the groups to help save the rest of the hmong. pplz.
You know the Black Birds rite? ">.>, Well you know that they got caught and killed by the communists, my Uncle is making Black Birds II.
So happy about that, but yet So few join... My parents miss their homes too... T-T
They went to visit Laos (differ side, not near the jungle) They met few Hmong. My went to visit Laos to see his mother's grave. I have a dead grandma and a step Grandma. I never saw the real one but the step grandma, she's not mean or bad. They do fine. If I knew my real grandma, she'd be the same I bet. ^-^ So yeah...
Quote:

I guess it's to question others what hmong is... Hmong ppl are like some secret race...

Genocide, that's the correct spelling. It's still happening right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am
Where are all the Hmong people?! scream  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie