should I
  tell him
  not tell him
  kiss him and then he knows i like him
  figure out if he likes me
View Results

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:52 am
Ok my...one of my best friends is homeschooled and I really like him but im scarded to tell him and i havent seen him in like forever so i dont know if he even has a girlfriend all we do is email but i really want to tell him but if he has a girlfriend ill feel like a total idiot!!!any advice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 am
Just ask him, "How's your love life going?" Usually people will say "There is none" or something along the lines of that if they don't have girlfriend or boyfriend. Then if he does say he has someone, he'll tell you without too much raised suspicion.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 pm
just flirt with him
or ask him if he has a girlfriend
like the other day I was talking to this guy on the phone, and he asked if he could come over, and I was like, no, and he was like "oh, so your boyfriend's over" and I said "ha, like I have a boyfriend"
even though he already knew that I didn't, I thought it would be a good example of just casually bringing it up 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:22 pm
I'd say Faerie and Fenera have good ideas if you really have feelings for him it's good to at least(Subtly or not so subtly) find out what his status is if he's not and if you still are scared to tell him how you feel don't worry keep in touch with him or if he does have someone(Because it's good to cover both responsibilities) is to next see how he's feeling with them if best case scenario happens he'll get a hint of how you feel and will start thinking about you more and give you a chance to get together with him.
"Love is a bonfire and doubt is the rainstorm" so in other words try to be a bit more confident I'm sure it'll work out.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Chongathan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Tell him you like him. You wont get anywhere if you don't do anything so you might as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:17 pm
Be blunt about it. He'll appreciate it.  

rapidXtheXrudie

f0rsakenl0veaga1n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:55 pm
I think you should tell him. The way you do it depends on how you want to do it. Asking casually if he has a girlfriend is good to start out with. I would ask "How's life?" or something of that sort.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games