No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
The best & worst of you. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me what you like & dislike about yourself?
  Yes I shall post my likes & dislikes
  I'm not telling you XP
  I like everything about myself & dislike nothing about myself
  I dislike everything about myself & like nothing about myself
View Results

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 pm
I came up with this game out of boredom, not sure if this is the right place or not... but to play this you simply state what you like & what you dislike about yourself. You can list many things or few the order doesn't matter all you have to do is put @ least one thing you like about you & @ least one thing you dislike

What I like most about myself:

My eyes, my hair, my talent for drawing, my singing ability, my knack for making AMVs on youtube, my psychic intuition, my creativity, & my self-confidence.

What I dislike most about myself:

My tendencies to brag, be too stubborn & talk too much, my inability to do math, spell (without spellchecker), & notice when I'm annoying people, the fact that my health ain't what it used to be & my tendencies to whine too much, & sometime tell lies to my parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:55 am
I am a loving person not only to others but to myself. i have made it this far in my recovery process from having severe mental illness, i can use my experiences to help other ppl and i can empathize very well. i have a strong desire to help ppl and to get the word out to reduce stigma. i am a very beautiful girl and i love myself for who i am. i get along very well with my parents and i am able to express when i need help. i do well academically and socially

dislikes
well sometimes the 40 pounds i have gained from meds gets me down, and i have a tendency to be an enabeler. i also sometimes let my guard down too fast and end up getting hurt. i'm also hyper-sensitive and my phobias get in the way of parts of my life.  

nannerz_loves_you

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:19 pm
likes: artistic abilities, intelligence (at least I think so razz ), let myself laugh a lot, ability to figure things out using logic, my compassionate feelings, I will go out my way to be polite and nice and make other people feel comfortable, my eyes, how comfortable I am with myself sometimes

dislikes: spitefulness, retension of emotions, snappish tendencies, easily angered, shyness, several aspects of my physical appearance, guilt over dislike of physical appearance (because I know I shouldn't care as much as I do), my paranoia and irrational fears  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 pm
like; eyes, hair color, chipped tooth, passion, any bravery, ability to draw, empathy, politeness

dislike; height, weight, drawing ability, heart, my boobies, my fear, my anxiety, my quickness to anger, guilt.  

pvt. Idaho

`Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:56 pm

Dislikes: my inability to communicate my feelings, how I look, and my extremely annoying voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Likes: sense of fairness, openminded, loyal to friends and family, trustworthy.

Dislikes: I recognize I can be selfish at times, and I can be jugemental sometimes, impatient when I should be patient, and scatter-brained whee  

Calypsophia

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:23 am
Likes myself:
Ability to learn things, head full of ideas, my jokes (from harmless to deadly), openminded to people and new things

Dislikes/Hates myself:
impatience, fast bored, a bit too fast with jokes...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:11 pm
[edit]

dislikes: im too sensitive, for some reason sometimes i care about what people say, i can get lazy sometimes, easily frustrated, let people push me around and take advantage of me sometimes, and im a complete scardy cat.  

Anabethe

Sliverly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Likes: Someone once told me I easily defuse situations, and that it's difficult to stay mad at me, I hope I have that ability...

Dislikes: My diffident nature, people who don't know me think of me as a know-it-all snob, and I really don't mean to appear that way. sweatdrop My fears and my narrow palate(for foods) sometimes get on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:38 pm
I dislike the person that I was before. scream

I like my eyes, and my smile... 3nodding
I like the person that I am becoming. I like the fact that I am not letting people get the best of me anymore. I like my sudden confidence boost. I like my growing self-esteem. cool  

Speak to me Muse

Dapper Hunter

1Silentone2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:53 pm
what I Like
my sense of humor, being a true friend, being alone, not fitting in

What I dislike
not very vocal, have privacy issues, stubborness, compassionless sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:40 pm
what i like about myself:

my narcisism, my cynical attitude, my reasoning, my vocabulary, my math skills, my indifference to others.

what i dislike:

my lack of physical strength, my laziness, my rudeness, my arrogance, my incredibly poor memory, my self-inflicted scizophrenia, my 3 year depression, my hate against Emo people, my dislike of everything i dont know anything about.  

Hikky-kun

Sprockette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:00 pm
The things I like about myself are also the things I dislike about myself.
The best of me can be the worst of me.
I am my own worst enemy at times and my best friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:16 pm
I love Winter Equinox's answer!

I like my wide range of musical tastes, my ability to be at least polite to everyone, my ability to pick up vocabulary and other languages, my ability to make others laugh with my at times odd personality, my scattered trivia knowlege.

I dislike my sensitivity, my tendency to close everyone out when I'm upset, my inability to ask for help at times, the fact that I have to either medicate myself or smoke to keep myself from panic attacks, the fact that I have panic attacks, my SI tendencies (I have no sympathy for people who injure themselves just to do it, since when I cut myself or slam my own head into a wall I can't stop myself I can only avoid getting to that point), my laziness, py spaciness.  

Yasuchika-chan

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:48 pm
I like:
My stubborness

Dislike:
The fact that I get hurt because of it....  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff