gold
View Results

Kunoichi Suki

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:19 am
Ok, to just get to the point, the first year and a half was great. Now he just keeps hurting me, and I dont know what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:49 am
...what do you mean hurting you? as in physically or emotionally?

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:24 am
I'd say he's hurting you-
Physically: Get away from him quickly as possible, try to stay with friends so he can't single you out and hurt you even more.
Emotionally: Try talking to him explaining, some guys are thick headed let's hope he gets things, it could help or just mellow things out.
If neither of those works then I'm sorry for my inability to help but there wasn't a lot of details for me to go with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:51 am
dump him. hurtful relationships cause severe mental scarring that will haunt you for teh rest of your life. don't make the same mistake i made. RUN RUN FAR AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK! ( not literally i mean from teh relationship only lol)  

K1T3

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 am
i wonder the same thing. hurting in what way? nonetheless...i agree with kit3. in no way is a hurtful relationship healthy. so u should either talk to him and hope it works out, or dump him. it can be hard, painful, etc, but it'll be far worse having him hurt u. nothing justifies hurting ur partner in a relationship, and no, it doens't make it stronger, nor does it make U stronger. so....talk to him, or end it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:20 pm
Which ever way, you should leave him. If ur not happy, what recomends you think it will change? I dont wanna sound cold or "anit-love" but stuff like that dont change in a blink of an eye. Wish you the best, if you wanna fix thing, go for it, git it your all, but dont let it take you down and fight if it works or not, doi for you and think in yourself only.  

Nammu

General Overall Deception

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:45 am
its never a good idea to stay with some one for how he used to be with you... and i will say it once more inc ase is not clear... is NEVER a good idea....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:01 pm
yup everyone is right u should talk to him. if it doesnt work out then dump him.  

Anabethe

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:50 pm
if he keeps hurting you, you need to say something. and if he keeps doing so after you've told him how he makes you feel you need to ditch him. easier said than done, I know.. but the fact is he is no longer making YOU happy and that is the bottom line.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 pm
explain how you feel, and if it continues leave the relationship.  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

Vladimir The Sable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:50 am
being a guy
i have found
that after a a period of time with another woman, you start to lose interest.
which is probably why he is being mean emotionly(or physicaly?)  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games