Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
wat should i do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowboarding king

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:41 pm
im about to be a dad in 6 months and now my gf say she no want a kid though an im like well its to late

my advice to teens it sucks gettin stuck with a kid

bty im 15  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:33 pm
1. your not going to be a dad you ARE a dad. right now.
2. oh course being a parent at 15 sucks, but whose fault is that?
3. your gf doesn't want a baby, so she can give it up for adoption.

any questions?  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 pm
*puts irritation at stupid teenagers in a little box until his meditation*

Well even though I'm trying to keep my irritation out of this I have to simply say that if both of you were idiotic enough(Yes I know I'm supposed to be a helper since this is the ALI but*shrugs*) to choose to do that either suck it up and get at least SOME responsibilty and try and take care of the kid there's not much hope if you don't WANT to take care of the kid, unless your girlfriend can handle an abortion emotionally or can handle giving a kid up for adoption I guess what you want doesn't much matter what you need to do is at least try your best for that kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:23 pm
i think u should try and be a good father to the kid. it's not his fault he's being born, i don;t want to be mean, but ur gf and u are at "fault" here. so if u can't handle a child, which, no offense intended, is kinda predictable and obvious considering u r only 15, then i strongly suggest adoption. ur gf COULD get an abortion, BUT it wouldn't be right, as i already said it's not the kid's fault, so why should he die? do either of ur parents know about this? and what did HER parents say about it?  

Sotur

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:04 am
I have to agree with everyone here. you made your bed now you need to sleep in it. if your gf no longer wants to be a mother, then she should put it up for adoption, for it's about too late for an abortion. you guys are too young to raise a family anyway, you barely have any life experience to go on, not to mention mental and emotional maturity.. which comes with experience.

people make mistakes hon, the best you can do is learn from it and not make the same mistake again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:55 am
lilraine
I have to agree with everyone here. you made your bed now you need to sleep in it. if your gf no longer wants to be a mother, then she should put it up for adoption, for it's about too late for an abortion. you guys are too young to raise a family anyway, you barely have any life experience to go on, not to mention mental and emotional maturity.. which comes with experience.

people make mistakes hon, the best you can do is learn from it and not make the same mistake again.

touché 3nodding  

Sotur

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:13 am
God do I hate topics like these...

you are going to have to live with what you did, but you are 15...that is too young to raise a child, and I hate to break it to you, but you and you girlfriend most likely aren't even going to make it through the next six months...having a child is very complicated, even for couples who have been married for years...being 15 is gonna make it even harder...if she really doesn't want the baby (which she probably doesn't mean it cause of all the hormones and mood swings and etc...cause she's pregnant) then give it up for adoption, to an older couple who can handle a child and give it a nice life

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games