Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
iTunes Playlist Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*eye twitch*
  No wonder they made longer lasting batteries...
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:12 pm
My iTunes tells me that I now possess 36 solid hours of music. xd I know, I'm kind of a piker when it comes to music. sweatdrop But I'm proud of the "accomplishment." But I was thinking, I saw that my songs are taking up 2.6 GB, and that corresponds to 36 hours. That means those 60 GB iPods can carry approximately 831 hours of songs. That's 34.6 days. That's over a MONTH.

Of course, the larger harddrive is for pictures and movies too, which would eat up that space a lot more than MP3s, but still!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:20 pm
ninja Sadly, I have around 14 days of music.... It takes up ~25 GB.  

locke317

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:21 pm
I only have 10 songs......I feel un music owning sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:22 pm
zphal_girl87
My iTunes tells me that I now possess 36 solid hours of music. xd I know, I'm kind of a piker when it comes to music. sweatdrop But I'm proud of the "accomplishment." But I was thinking, I saw that my songs are taking up 2.6 GB, and that corresponds to 36 hours. That means those 60 GB iPods can carry approximately 831 hours of songs. That's 34.6 days. That's over a MONTH.

Of course, the larger harddrive is for pictures and movies too, which would eat up that space a lot more than MP3s, but still!
iTunes? What is this witchery!?! O_o

I has...over...1,356 songs ._. It'll get bigger as soon as I find more speed metal bands! :3  

Aenemic_Grav

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Aenemic_Grav
zphal_girl87

I has...over...1,356 songs ._. It'll get bigger as soon as I find more speed metal bands! :3

Um... iWitchery?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm
zphal_girl87
Aenemic_Grav
zphal_girl87

Um... iWitchery?
Hmmm very true...'tis iWitchery i say!!  

Aenemic_Grav

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:36 pm
Mine says I have 4.7 days worth of music. I didn't think it'd be that much. 3015 song, 7.15gb. Nothing impressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Nadian
Mine says I have 4.7 days worth of music. I didn't think it'd be that much. 3015 song, 7.15gb. Nothing impressive.

Aye, I'd still be content with my first generation "FatPod." *Huggles the fatpod* heart  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:32 pm
zphal_girl87
Nadian

Aye, I'd still be content with my first generation "FatPod." *Huggles the fatpod* heart
*hugs with her*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:06 am
According to my Winamp (I don't use Itunes. Winamp looks prettier heart ), I have about four and a half days' worth of music. Which leads to the grand total of about...1738 songs.

I haven't hit 2000 yet. Damn.  

Dynast Metallium

Redire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:22 am
on iTunes i only have 1779 songs (3.3 days, 6.67 GB) and i rarely listen to a large majority of those, if at all sweatdrop

iPod-wise, i've only 289 (19 hours, 1.78 GB) on the iPod Nano i got months or so before they came out with those newer ones sweatdrop sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 am
There's about a day and a half of music on my iTunes  

Radio Chaos

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 am
My data. Though I don't have iTunes, but Windows Media Player and alot of CDs...

Size: 6.31 GB
Directories: 131
Files: 1.707

Bands: Over 60
Total Playtime:77.8 hours
Most played song: Save Ourselves - Chimaira (5x)
Largest Entry: Fear Factory (11 Albums, 141 Songs, 10 hours)

My library is the only thing which is holy to me. I will ritually execute everyone who touches it without respect!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 am
I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but I know I've got about 420+ files in songs, podcasts (I still need to listen to the secret world chronicles, darnit), and a single game for good measure. That takes up about 3-4GB, out of my 30GB iPod, and I think 30GB is more than enough for an MP3 player. :p

This reminds me, I need to find a way to convert some of my mod files to MP3 so the iPod will play them.  

Gaol

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:12 am
I wish I could get ahold of a 20-30 gig ipod to just fill with musics..  
"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff