Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm Very Depressed Lately... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:04 am
Okay. Here is my one week thing this week. Each week is a diffrent poll, a diffrent problem, and only you can help me solve it! You must answer the poll question. All polls end on Monday, to which a new poll beguins. Okay, so here is this weeks deal:
I have this crush on this guy name Nick. My buds always ask what I see in him, but the truth is, I've liked him since around the end of 2nd grade. I dunno why. I guess cause he is funny, nice, and much more... Anyway, now I'm in 6th grade, and he still doesn't know, and I still haven't told him. The problem is, I am scared he doesn't like me.
My friend Amalia recently started dating Colman, a friend of Nicks. Ever since then, she has been pushing me to come with her to the movies next Saturday. Colman, Amalia, and Nick are going to the movies, and i don't know what to do! Amalia invited Nick only because she knows I like him. If it wasn't for me, this would be her alone time with Colman.
They are going to a romantic chick flick which I am so not into. Amalia says its the perfect time after the movie to come out and say it to his face: I like Nick!
I have never told a guy I like him before... And even if I do, its a big, big step. Now, most of my friends already are dating. Sasha and Ben, Kiki and Max, Mille and Tim, and so on. I want to be like all my buds and come out and say it, but I am really scared. What if he doesn't like me back?
Answer poll question to help me. Please and thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:15 am
Boys

Here is where you post what you would say if you were me. Each week is a new one, just like the polls. Post your stories here, your advice, and what you would do! Thanks again with special thanks to Why Not... Well? creator!  

TashiaGirl

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:31 pm
Just tell the dude that you like him. Getting rejected doesn't hurt that bad. And there's the chance that he likes you to. Don't stress over it. I used to be paranoid over the possibilities that the aim of my affections didn't feel the same So I asked her out and she shot me down...Bad. But I got over it and now I'm happier with someone alot better  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:25 pm
thanks a lot. that advice will really help. its a lot harder then it looks, telling them, isn't it? wink  

TashiaGirl

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:51 pm
u should tell him, otherwise, u could go on for years liking him, not knowing what u should do. i made that mistake, and here i am, wondering how i should tell the guy i like that i like him, when i should have told him in 7th when i knew, he liked me, but i was too afraid to do so. Now i wonder if he still likes me, and when ill get the chance to ask him. Dont make the same mistake i did and wait too long to tell him. Tell him when u first get the chance. (i know, easier said than done)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:23 pm
thanks a bunch for your advice. It goes straight to the cause people. *taps heart*  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 am
The total of the votes say I should tell him. "Tell him." domentats, with four votes, to a big wooping zero left loosing. Wish me good luck, on sat. at the movies he will find out. I will tell you all later how it goes. Good bye and thanks to all who voted. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:31 pm
There are two big test coming up! I need your help with what to study for first. Test are in eniglish, social studies, and math. I already have the math one down. Which should I study for first? English, or social studies? Both are on the same day, and pretty much one follows the other. I don't want to loose my A in english, but I have a B in social studies. I don't want to lower my grade, in either. Which should I study for first? Answer poll to help me.  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Tests
here list what problems you have had with tests in the past, and what you would study first if you were me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
ooookay. the votes say study social studies first. so i will, and thanks to those who voted. now the new thing: my friend, Emma Rose, just called me stupid, dumb, said my thoughts didn't matter, and thingts like that. i am really, really mad. i don't know if i should tell her 'i don't want to be friends anymore', or try and repare our friendship. i mean, she was a nice friend and all, but i am mad she said things like that to me, her buddy. what should i do???  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:03 pm
now the votes are right... emma rose dosen't sound very friendly any more... gosh, its hard to let go of friends though... oh well. thanks to that ONE person who voted!!! biggrin SHame on all who didnt'! Joking, joking...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:42 pm
yayyy i voted. but yea that was wrong of her. possibly one of the worst things you could say to ur friends. unless she was joking but thats different. sounds like she meant it.  

Anabethe

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:06 pm
i know it was... she did mean it, i think... she sounded serious, anyway.
okay now the new prob!! Okay, now i am kind of bad with money... like i never ever can stop spending mine. i want to go to the halloween dance, but it cost money. 30 bucks ((what an overpriced sicko school i go too!) Anyway, i don't want to waste my 30 bucks plus money for drinks. i can barly afford to go and i know i want to request a song= 3 dollars food and drink= 7 dollars and of corse getting in= 30 dollars. over priced luny bin!!! I want to go, but i can't really afford anything. i don't have a date, so i can't sucker up to him and get him to buy me things, so i am pretty much broke. should i go and just not buy anything or stay at home and give candy out to the little kiddies?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:55 pm
Dances post here the stories of your dances.  

TashiaGirl

a milky Cure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:43 pm
I'd definitely stay for the Halloween munchkins--what kind of middle/elementary school do you go to? It's $25 USD for partners at my HIGH SCHOOL Homecoming. I say just use that money to buy yourself chocolate [or even better, Choxie from Target. That stuff is go~od. X0].

Dance story? My latest one: homecoming. First homecoming, who do I see there? My ex-boyfriend. Yeah, not fun when you just broke up with him and chose to go to Homecoming with friends and not a date.

Let's see: jealousy rampant, much?

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces