Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Lost in a Blizzard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Hello there everyone. This is another story of mine, called 'Lost in a Blizzard'.

This story is for one of my most unusual pairings...Sorcerymon and Wizardmon...Neve and Galen, as I shall call them. Yes, I'm well aware that they are both male...but there's no rule against it, as long as the content within the story is PG-13 or lower. Also...in this story they're not dead. They've been reborn (after quite a time >> ) and are on their own.

The main summary is that Wizardmon, being the traveler he was..finds himself within a middle of a blizzard..freezing to death and unable to find a way out from the blinding storm...and it seems that a figure just happens to find him...

There will be several chapters, I'm thinking about 4 or so...first chapter will be posted sometime this morning.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:59 am
Chapter 1

Cold.

Blinding.

And Deafening.

The only words to describe his surroundings. He didn't even know how he ended up in this...freezing storm. The figure struggling through the snow was a Wizardmon...who, though a traveler and a wanderer, was not prepared for something such as a blizzard. He couldn't even remember how or when it happened, all he knew was that he was cold and he had no idea where he was going anymore.

Galen was his name, a calm and quiet digimon who was intellegent enough most of the time but today...well, things had been running downhill, if you had not noticed...speaking of downhill...

The creature yelped as the ground slipped out from under him and he was sliding and falling down the large hillside soon enough, crashing against rocks as he descended till he finally came to the even ground, laying in the snow. "Uhh.." He groaned as he attempted to get up to his feet again..with little success. His body was finally saying 'Too cold and too numb, we're sleeping.' But everyone knew that was a desperate last attempt that meant you were as good as dead. He blindly searched around for his wand, but he didn't manage to find it. He sighed, eventually collapsing again into the snow.

It was lost in the snow somewhere, the snow too deep that it could've been anywhere. He could hear the wind howling around him, and still felt snow falling upon him...but he was just so tired....it had been days, from what he could tell, since he had been in this snow storm...awake through 99% of it too.

His gloved hands managed to wrap around the edges of his cape and he wrapped it around him, shivering violently. The screaming gusts of wind seemed to silence, and everything seemed to just go utterly black and he was unconcious within minutes.

He dreamed of his travels, of friends in the past he had long since lost while the white slowly started to grow upon him.

--------------------

The yelp from when Galen fell had echoed into the sky, alerting a creature from his igloo of a shelter. Blue jewel like eyes blinked, their owner's elven ears twitching. It grabbed it's wand and crawled out from it's home and glanced around. "Hmm..." It whispered before it started to walk through the snow as if it was grass, the gathered white was something he knew, loved and was accustomed to.

"I could've sworn I heard someone..." The creature, skin as white as the snow itself, hair golden and clothes all various tones of blue, paused a moment and scanned his surroundings. He stopped, however, upon looking at a hill, and finding dents in it's normally sleek surface. He scurried over and saw a creature within the ground, freezing and starting to get covered in snow, and his wand nearby. "What on earth is someone like you doing out here?" He mumbled, grabbing the other's magical staff and somehow managing to pull the unconcious figure into his arms. "Let's get you inside and near a fire."

He made his way back to the igloo, pulling the sleeping creature within it and making a comfortable section near the fire in the center of it. He noticed he was still shivering, though not as violently as before. Within a moment of hesitation, he removed his cape and draped it over the other, and it seemed to help immensely. He smiled and leaned against a wall of the home made of iceblocks and watched the flickering flame.

"I wonder what a Wizardmon is doing all the way out here..." He muttered, blinking a little. "Well, he could've gotten lost...he managed a heck of a long way out here..of course, being the blizzard hasn't let up in awhile, it would make sense that he wandered out here..." He shrugged slightly. "I guess we'll have to see when he wakes up."
--------------
A few hours later, emerald colored eyes managed their way open and their owner slowly rose to sit upright. "Glad to see you finally came around." His pointed ears perked slightly as he heard a voice, and he blinked away the sleepiness and scanned his surroundings. "Wh..Where am I?" He questioned, his emerald eyes falling upon the creature that sat against the wall.

"You're in my little abode...I found you outside in the blizzard, unconcious...I guess you fell off one of the hills." "Yeah.." The Wizardmon murmured. "May I ask what your name is?" The white and blue creature inquired.

"Galen. What about you?...Are you a weird colored Wizardmon or something? Do excuse my rudeness, but I've never seen anything like you before..."

"It's alright, it happens. I'm Neve, a Sorcerymon...you don't see any of us too often because we're usually the kind to stay in cold places...most of the time. We're kind of like Wizardmons..but we're mainly adept to living in freezing conditions like this." The white-skinned creature smiled and heard a whistle that came from the fire. He pulled the thing, which was a teapot, off and dug through a crate that was located in the back of the dome-like home to pull out two cups. Within a moment, he was handing a cup of what seemed to be tea over to the other.

Green eyes looked at the cup before he bowed his head as he took it. "Thanks." "No problem..." Neve took his own cup and sat comfortably. "Might I ask what you were doing all the way out here?" He inquired as he sipped at the tea, his sapphire eyes gazing at the other. "I guess I got a little lost.." "A little?" Neve pointed out. "Okay...maybe a bit more than a little lost." Galen and Neve both seemed to chuckle.

"So, Neve...how long is this blizzard supposed to last?" The wizardmon asked as he looked out the doorway leading to outside. "A few more days..it'll die down to a mere little bit of snow." Neve gave a slight nod. "Hmm..." Galen thought about something before turning his attention to the other. "I thank you for sheltering me through the blizzard..." He said, a slight grin upon his stitched lips. "It's not a problem. I was getting bored of just listening to the wind and the fire crackling and you just happened to come around.."

Galen glanced down to find a blue and white cape that hung off his shoulders. As he was about to pull it off and hand it back over to Neve, the other said. "It's alright, you can keep it. I'm used to the cold, but you're not. You need that alot more than I do while the snow's falling and the wind's howling outside." The sorcerymon said, and the wizardmon wrapped it around him as a cold burst of air shot into the igloo.

"See what I mean?" The white-skinned figure laughed. "It's going awhile, Galen...might as well get comfortable."

(End of Chapter 1)

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers