Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I don't care, but I hate it....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:55 pm
I don't care about my emotions anymore...but i hate having them soo much...yep...that's my issue. I used to be an empty box...and now i can't stop feeling...I hate it...how do i get over it??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:04 pm
I think it's better to have feelings than be an empty box, but it's just hard to deal with them in a good way sometimes.  

mommytolucan

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:29 pm
lilipepper
I don't care about my emotions anymore...but i hate having them soo much...yep...that's my issue. I used to be an empty box...and now i can't stop feeling...I hate it...how do i get over it??

you might find this corny, but buddhists have methods of detaching from their emotions so that they dont get the better of them. they dont get rid of their emotions completely, that wouldnt be healthy anyway, just a method of getting a handle on them and putting them in perspective. it's called meditation. it can be difficult, it can be a great challenge, but it works.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:57 pm
4laugh Why not have emotion? It does two things that make us human.

It makes us angry, It is human to feel anger at those who wrong you. To feel no wrath upon another man can sometimes be foolish, Humans shall until the end of time be guilty of the sixth sin, Wrath. (you can ask me how I know it is # 6 of 7 deadly sins, but the answer is both surprising and silly)

It makes us cry, NO emotion is more human than sadness, To feel no pain is to truly turn yourself into something ugly, something hated. But on the same coin, tears are wrought by happiness as well, and to take from yourself the happiness and joy that may exist is to be no more than like the bullet that struck through a heart so full of hope, To force happiness out of yourself is to destroy the happiness in those whom love you.

Happiness, Sadness, Anger and Fear. All needed, because they form one thing, one thing the world needs.

It forms the human soul. To empty any one from your being shall forever crack all the rest, It is an almost poetic balance to me, A truly pure heart has all four, All equal.

^w^ I love emotion. Especially a certain one, Happiness. For from Happiness springs forth Love, Hope, Compassion and Faith.

Am I wrong? Maybe. But even then I would still move within this delusion, for I have lived from it for now 17 hard years, I would have been a suicide statistic without that single bit of faith.  

phynixblack

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 pm
I feel like I'm complaining like a little baby, but it's true, and I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone. The truth is that I was a 'devil'--no care for anyone...but now i can't stop worrying it. Take me for a fool if you think so, but I'm not to feeling like this at all. I just want them to all go away so I can be like I was: composed, expressionless, and calm. The way i am right now, I won't last in my own household, so before i go crazy...i need to stop all these impulsiveness. I guess I don't want a human soul...no offense to anyone.

-Maybe I'll look the meditating thing up. ^_^

thanks guys. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:48 pm
lilipepper
I feel like I'm complaining like a little baby, but it's true, and I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone. The truth is that I was a 'devil'--no care for anyone...but now i can't stop worrying it. Take me for a fool if you think so, but I'm not to feeling like this at all. I just want them to all go away so I can be like I was: composed, expressionless, and calm. The way i am right now, I won't last in my own household, so before i go crazy...i need to stop all these impulsiveness. I guess I don't want a human soul...no offense to anyone.

-Maybe I'll look the meditating thing up. ^_^

thanks guys. ^_^

maybe this will help:

http://www.how-to-meditate.org/breathing-meditations.htm  

Calypsophia

Everyone is so fake

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:43 pm
me too! but you just have to forget  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:28 pm
people, in general, have various tolerance for pain. to err is to be human and some misconceive that as a flaw. but it's good to feel something. and as long as it doesn't get the best of you. and, hey, if it does, oh well. you learn. it just strengthens you. and strength is what you want right? not to feed you bullshit, but once you start getting a grip on your emotions, you don't become too overwhelmed by them. hence, you don't feel this..this..discomfort of feeling something because you've learnt to deal w/ it. you don't want to be callous, either...just...reign a better head on your shoulders and a stronger heart wink .  

daggblu4

BluePod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:55 pm
Your a girl right. How old are you? That could have somthing to do with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:15 pm
BluePod

how could being a girl have anything to do with it? females may express their emotions more, but guys have emotions too. I've known males who have been overwhelmed by the strength of their emotions -be it love, anger, sorrow, compassion.

men are taught by society to repress their emotions. god forbid a guy gets caught crying and suddenly he's a p***y for it. with females, it's expected to show more emotion like that. and it's when emotions are repressed that they grow so strongly. the 'self' can only hold so much, like any container. keep filling it up and eventually it will explode, or overflow. and honestly.. male OR female ('cause females do have the capacity to bottle up their feelings as well, they're just not encouraged by society as males are), this will happen sooner or later.  

Calypsophia

Phoenix Trion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:20 pm
get rid of emotions is completely impossible...

but there is a way of killing them instead... am sorry to sound rude but sex is the only option, even tho i dont recomend to have too much of random sex cuz is unhealthy(its actually healthy, but there are too may STDs, so its a big risk)

having random sex makes you think on nothing else than the orgasm, soon you just dont care about emotions, extasis is also a good choice, but like i said is not a good idea to use these methods...

its a lot better to fight your emotions everyday makes you feel stronger every time, thats what i do, i have them and i fight them ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:06 pm
BluePod

me?? I'm a young adult now. Just became this past week.

Like calysophia said, I don't see why it matters....whether i'm a girl or not. I've never really felt 'connected' to my environment and people and now i guess you can say that I don't hide in my room all day and be a heartless thing because I can feel and I DON'T want to feel. I don't want to feel sad for someone knowing that I can't do anything to help them. Why should I be able to sense other people's sadness knowing that I can't help them? I don't want to sense their feelings and ruined mine....Or maybe it's because I don't want to be happy anymore....

Phoenix...thanks for the suggestion...though I'll pass.

CrimsonxXxSolace

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:21 pm
Phoenix Trion
get rid of emotions is completely impossible...

but there is a way of killing them instead... am sorry to sound rude but sex is the only option, even tho i dont recomend to have too much of random sex cuz is unhealthy(its actually healthy, but there are too may STDs, so its a big risk)

having random sex makes you think on nothing else than the orgasm, soon you just dont care about emotions, extasis is also a good choice, but like i said is not a good idea to use these methods...

its a lot better to fight your emotions everyday makes you feel stronger every time, thats what i do, i have them and i fight them ^^

that's not killing them. that's running from them, hiding from them. that's repressing them and that's a psychologically unhealthy way of dealing with problems. when the next time an emotion comes up it will only be stronger because of it. burying emotions isnt the way to deal with them. ignoring a problem.. ANY problem only makes the problem bigger, they never just go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Heh heh... There is a way but it's not so much as getting rid of theem it's more if a barrier... It's not good to lose emotions and yet... I kinda have... It might be the reason I can't hold a relationship... So don't lose 'em do that meditating thingy and it should be cool...  

kyoshiro2

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:19 pm
Feelings are created by our soul. To deny our emotions is same as denying our soul. Embrace your emotions and learn to deal with them. Don't push them away.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games