politicians are EVIL
  politicians are here to serve the people
  the US is infact the 4th reich
  the US is a shining example of how society should be
  eruo-trash should shut the hell up because they are euro-trash
  africans are the only true humans left uninfected with the alien DNA of evil
  where does asia fit into all this??
  finally the truth shall be revealed!!
  Hikky-kun is a communist/terrorist b*****d who deserves to die.
View Results

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm
now im not gonna go into a lenghty opening speech, since it could potentially carry on forever...
you prolly wonder what the hell this is about then, well its in short about these things and how they are connected:

1. the Illuminati and rose-crucians are real, and they have toyed with our destiny since the dawn of time.
2. every european and especially US citizen is infact disposable goods whose only worth is as sacrifices to occult gods.
3. all royals and most of the top politicians and capitalists are infact reptillian aliens ( thou some are only half-breeds ).
4. war is a cover up for massive ritualisitc sacrifices.
5. i cant prove this beyond trusting you to be patient and intelligent enough to see the patterns.

now if your still reading your either laughing your a** off, or pissed at me for being a idiot, other possiblities do exist but i wont bother coming up with anymore humorous remarks about myself.
all i will say is try and poke around streaming sites such as youtube, and possibly use some bit torrent programs to get the things i will now mention, theres heaps more but im sure you'll all find it if you are interested enough in the matter.

videos and names of interest:
Oddball master of stringing alot of unconected truths together: Michael Tsarion... at first he will come across as a complete lunatic but give him a good 10-20 hours and you'll be glued to his interesting take on the worlds history.
other videos of interest are:
monopoly men ( possibly removed from most sites due to the obvious threat this documentary is to established governments of the western world )
masonic symbols in washington DC ( also rather hard to find lately as more people started watching it )
occult architechture of the worlds capitols ( possibly even harder to find )
I'll be glad to take up any discussion with anyone that would care to watch ANY of this, since there is far beyond 100 hours forth of evidence i dont really intend to spill it all here.. i dont have the time for that nor the patience.. just watch a bit of it and get back to me...

although i havent heard of any cases where this being the case.. there is a slight chance the CIA and FBI will come visit you JK blaugh but seriously.. the leaders DO NOT want you to find out about ANY of this...
and to be honest the only reason i would believe it myself is because one of my aquintances hacked the environmental panel of the UN back in 98 and gave some VERY interesting repports on a few things the media have been trying hard to cover up ever since...

one last thing... you WILL be happier off if you DONT watch any of these things... ignorance is bliss!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:04 am
you're reminding me of a friend I work with. he believes all these things too. I wouldnt deny the possiblity that these things are correct, tho I still have to say (as I tell him as well) it does seem like all these things are a bit out there in left field. he also says to take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt, and I agree with him.. but I also apply that to him himself lol

there's another thing I'd like to add to your list, and you may be able to find it on youtube somewhere. look up the Denver International Airport. it's full of masonic and occult symbolism all over the place. it is said there is an underground HQ of this New World Order your post is alluding to. also, the Great Seal of the USA is the symbol depicting a pyramid topped with an eye (can also be seen on the one dollar bill) and it says "norvus ordo seclorum" which means "new order of the ages".. this is supposedly the symbol of the Illuminati (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)#Signs)

pretty interesting stuff..makes ya think.  

Calypsophia

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:56 pm
heh well i also believe that you shouldnt believe what you see and hear all the time, BUT since I ( as mentioned around the end of my previous post ) had the opportunity to read some "delicate" information which wasnt made public, i find it more trustworthy than what they decide they wanna tell us, this report was mainly on issues regarding global warming and natural resource diminishing as well as possible counter measures, all of the report was marked as confidential material not to be published to the general public.
That makes me believe it, if its too sensitive to publish then its prolly true, at least thats how id react on it if i was the one in control...
and truth be told im mainly into this conspiracy stuff because it made the boring planet earth alot more interesting to live on, and im all about the entertainment.

in regards to the new world order, little bush jr. isnt exactly subtle about it either, if you know what words to look for some of his speeches are quite obvious.
Quotes: "We will not stop the war on terror till every country is a democracy"
"This new world order was set in motion by our ancestors and we shall carry on their work till its fulfilled"
and the then of course one to undermine my own statements... depending on how far out a conspiracist you are: " I believe humans and fish can co-excist peacefully"... Atlantians? order of Dagon? or just a slip of the tongue?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:36 am
yo, checked that guy out...... very interesting stuff......... and so well backed up!!!!!!  

azrael the reaper_95210

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:57 am
im glad you like it, i should emphasize that his Atlantis program is crucial to the point, so if anyone reading this only wanna watch one thing about it start with that.
I find how he strings folklore and myths together so solidly into forming a huge planet wide conspiracy that even predates recorded history, very interesting and that is probaply the one thing that convinces me the most, also you can research any of the things yourself from external sources and it still adds up ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:32 pm
The problem is only that alot theories are unstable. I don't have the money or the time to get one book after another, therefore you can try to tell me anything you want.

A small sample, for what I think about those theories:
Quote:

What du you see?  

Verderbnis

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:25 am
i'd never waste money on this stuff... noo way... its all available online, if you know where to look anyways, im unsure on the rules for linking to illegal stuff but i'm pretty sure its ok to just tell people 3nodding

bitlord + any torrent site of a considerable size and you are good to go

hey! its ok to steal this kinda stuff because:
if he really want to enlighten people, screw the cash rofl
its ok to steal anything you dont get caught for anyway... one other thing.. im on the evil aliens side when it comes down to it, so im more or lesss spreading propaganda that'll for the enemy ( you humans ) twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:32 pm
Also I really like conspiracy theories, because I have so much to choose. For example 9/11:

I heard someone telling, it was rockets fired by the USA against itself. Another one said, It got blown up, there was no plane...

and so on...

Also I am very careful with connecting to the "truth" behind it. A lot of writers want to pulls their own ideology into the right light. As an example: The main head behind the theories of Hitlers UFO's (Ernst Zündel, living in Canada) writes under a synonyme and is in real a right winged ufologist. So I see there nothing more than an attempt of undermining several "beliefs" with specific point of views.

So if I want to I could create a "conspiracy", too, explaining that rabid easterbunnies soak out our brains while we are asleep...  

Verderbnis

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:12 am
Hellraver
Also I really like conspiracy theories, because I have so much to choose. For example 9/11:

I heard someone telling, it was rockets fired by the USA against itself. Another one said, It got blown up, there was no plane...

and so on...

Also I am very careful with connecting to the "truth" behind it. A lot of writers want to pulls their own ideology into the right light. As an example: The main head behind the theories of Hitlers UFO's (Ernst Zündel, living in Canada) writes under a synonyme and is in real a right winged ufologist. So I see there nothing more than an attempt of undermining several "beliefs" with specific point of views.

So if I want to I could create a "conspiracy", too, explaining that rabid easterbunnies soak out our brains while we are asleep...

hmmm, well im pretty sure that those easterbunnies would only be praying on single's since otherwise other people in the house/apartment might notice, so im inclined to doubt that ther are any brain eater bunnies...
now if you can show me... lets say 50 completely unrelated things, that all points towards the bunny theory then i might be more open to the idea...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:44 am
It doesn't matter how much points I make. As long as I connect them all with almost a bit phantasy and logic. I could proof nonsense with everything. As another thread already said; Truth is relative.

You could either call it a triagon or three dots, both is right and false.  

Verderbnis

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 am
true but what would you prefer?:

1. the world history as we know it and learned it is the absolute truth ( not counting religious scriptures as historical fact ) this means that the world has no magic, no aliens(as far as we know), no telepaths, no demons and everyone is a regular joe only difference between us is how much money we got...

2. the world is infact ruled by evil aliens plotting to escape the prison they are forced to live on ( earth ) these aliens have spread their DNA and most of us are part alien while the rest is true humans with acces to amazing powers...

now tell me which is the most fun?

as religious people choose to believe in a bogus god due to insecurity, I choose to believe in bogus aliens and secret agendas due to boredom...

furthermore by basic view of reality allows me to exist in whatever world i choose... some call it scizophrenia i call it invulenteer manipulation of the space time continuum... but my mental illness aside, lets get back on track here:
in court the one with the most evidence ( unless its a rich guy on the bench ) is the one who are right, now i dont see the anti conspiracy people bringing out much evidence.. they "let history speak for itself" or points out that " you have to be an idiot to believe this stuff"... very convincing rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:19 am
Hellraver

and so on...

there is only 1 problem with that theory... what happened to all the people in those planes that went off their original course? real people got into real planes and they're all missing, and that's a lot of people. what about flight 93? that's the one that went down over PA. there is proof thru phone conversations and what little the air traffic controllers heard from the cockpit that this plane was taken over by terrorists. and even if someone comes in and tells me that the conversations on that plane couldve been fabricated by the govt and the govt itself caused that plane to go down doesnt change the fact that 3 other planes filled with real people are gone. SOMEthing happened to them and I highly doubt all the airport officials and family of the people on those planes were in on it. if those planes went down say, over the ocean, it wouldve been reported as some major coincidental accident.. they wouldve HAD to have been reported as something else to give a reason for their disappearances to everyone connected with the people who 'disappeared'. all of this, imo, debunks the theory of those planes being rockets or anything else, or caused by our own govt.  

Calypsophia

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:14 am
I just said, what people tried to tell me, not what theory I acknowledge. My theory about this would not be very comfortable for people who support Bush.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:06 am
Hellraver
I just said, what people tried to tell me, not what theory I acknowledge. My theory about this would not be very comfortable for people who support Bush.

I didnt mean it as tho you believed it. I've heard that theory before as well and was just stating how easily it's shown to be illogical. there are some people who will see a conspiracy in just about everything to the point of insanity. smile  

Calypsophia

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 am
That's what I mean, I think there ARE conspiracies. But I also think we should divide it by two, because alot of stuff is simply a selfrunner. I think alot of theories are built out of beliefs, but not out of knowledge. The facts are often only bent and bowed together to fit the construction and give it a serious look.

The world is just totally wasted, and mankind really psychotic. Take your seat and watch the freaking show...  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff