Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
The D-Reaper's Second Chapter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite season?
View Results

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 pm
This story takes place five years after the digidestined split up with their partners in the 3rd season. I am always taking any suggestions pertaining to the 3rd season only. Thank you for reading my fanfict.

The D-Reaper’s Second Chapter

Written By Eddy2edd

Chapter 1 The Reunion

10 years after the tamers and their digimon went their separate ways and the D-Reaper was destroyed, peace reigned over both worlds for what seemed like an eternity. Takato and Jeri started dating, Reka started to bond with her mother and finally found happiness, and Henry and his dad devoted their time into finding a way to get the digimon back. Even though they never talk about Guilmon, Renamon, and Terriermon, they will never forget how their partners changed their lives forever.

While working on a program that would hopefully bring them back, Henry and his dad discovered something amazing and shocking at the same time. The program was indeed bring back their friends, but it was also bringing back something the children hoped they would never have to see again, the D-Reaper. Henry’s dad tried to reverse the program, but the D-Reaper had already gone ahead and froze the program once it was to far to stop. ”The program is going out of control”, said his dad, “If we don’t stop this thing now the D-Reaper will wreak havoc on the city all over again”. “Is there anyway to stop it?” asked Henry. “I’m afraid not,” said his dad.

Back at the bakeshop, Takato and Jeri were helping Takato’s parents bake the next day’s bread, when suddenly Takato’s cell phone went off. “Takato, it’s Henry”, said Henry, ”We’ve finally found away to bring back the digimon, but the D-Reaper decided it wanted to come along with them.” ”What!!” said Takato, “But how?” “It’s to complicated to explain, but get Reka and bring your digivices and meet me at the clubhouse.

“This better be important goggle head, I was helping my mom make diner,” said Reka. “Hey, don’t look at me, Henry told me to bring you and our digivices to the clubhouse,” explained Takato. While they were all arguing at the clubhouse, the ground started to shake and a brilliant light was shining where the sun was, and that’s were they saw it, the digital world. Also upon closer inspection, they saw Guilmon, Renamon, and Terriermon standing right in the center of the mysterious portal. “They’re finally here,” said Henry. Then a staircase of light shot down and the three walked down to reunite with their long-lost friends. After they talked for a while and recalled some memories the sky went completely dark, a reddish ooze started to seep through the portal onto the ground.

Chapter 2 A Bitter Beginning

A couple minutes passed and the stuff started to move and grow. “The D-Reaper made it through, we have to stop it before it destroys the city. Then Guilmon fired off a phyrosphere at the gelatinous beast. Amazingly the beast started to recede into the ground and then disappeared. “Guilmon, that was amazing,” gasped Takato. “Oh, I’ve um been working on my strength,” said Guilmon. “That’s a way you can put it,” remarked Renamon. “Quiet!” whispered Terriermon. “Hmm,” thought Takato.

Back at the bakeshop the gang had a little catching up to do. “I don’t think Guilmon destroyed the D-Reaper, but just stunned it and forced it to retreat,” said Henry, “But let’s talk about what we’ve been up to the past five years.” “Well I’ve started a training school for young digimon who want to be strong and powerful enough to digivolve, the idea naturally came to me while working with Reka,” said Renamon. “Huh” laughed Reka. “Well I decided to go into selling toys because that was the way I was treated half the time of being Henry's partner,” said Terriermon. “You silly rabbit,” said Henry. “What about you Guilmon,” said Takato. “Nothing special like these two over here,” smirked Guilmon. “Oh, ok just wandering,” said Takato nervously.

As the time passed by the tamers told their partners what they have been up to. The digimon laughed when Takato told them that he was going out with Jeri. “I always knew you two were made for each other,” said Terriermon. Renamon was surprised when she learned that Reka was actually kinder than when she was with her. Terriermon wasn’t to surprised to hear Henry was still a nerd. But all the time the group was talking, Takato had a feeling that Guilmon wasn’t the same fun-loving clumsy digimon he had come to know and love. He seemed more alert and had a more sarcastic tone, and he only talked when it was to put someone down. As Takato talked, he noticed Guilmon was acting like a crueler version of Impmon. Upon closer inspection Guilmon looked more muscular and his eyes had a sinister look as if he was searching for someone to destroy. ”Why do you keep staring at me Takato,” asked Guilmon. “Oh, its nothing,” said Takato. “Yah Takato, you haven’t said anything since they finished talking about their time alone,” remarked Reka. “I told you I’m ok, why do you keep asking me,” yelled Takato as he dashed off. “Is Takato mad at me or something,” said Guilmon.

Chapter 3 Friendship On the Line

As Takato ran, he kept thinking of all the times he almost lost Guilmon and yet he always survived and that only made them stronger. But there is something different about him ever since the D-Reaper attacked. “I know, I’ll talk to him on the bridge and see if my suspicions are true.” “Hey I think someone’s coming I better hide.”

“Oh Takato, if only I could tell him and not be so afraid,” said Guilmon, “But I don’t know if he will like me anymore.” “I wonder what he’s talking about,” thought Takato. “I sense someone is here,” said Guilmon, ”Come out or I’ll blast you!” “3…2…1,” yelled Guilmon. “Guilmon don’t hurt me, please,” pleaded Takato. “What are you doing behind that shrub Takato?” said Guilmon. “I was thinking and I herd you coming, so I hid,” said Takato, ”Even so, why would you threaten to blast me, and what are you talking about me not liking you anymore? I will always like you no matter what you do, now tell me what’s going on, ok.” “You will never understand my emotions, even if you are my tamer,” said Guilmon. “ Guilmon come back,” yelled Takato as Guilmon ran off.

“Takato are you alright,” asked Renamon. “After we were taken away, everyone in the digital world treated us horribly. Terriermon and me were able to establish a role in society, but for Guilmon, he wasn’t so lucky. He then started destroying digimon and loading their data until he became known as the most terrifying digimon in the digital world. It’s kind of hard to believe that a calm and loving creature could turn so evil. But remember not to provoke him or he will turn on you, like he did to us one time,” said Renamon.

Chapter 4 Guilmon Attacks

The next day, Takato woke up and kept thinking that yesterday was just a dream. But a knock on his door proved him wrong. When he opened the door, Guilmon was there. “I’m sorry about the way I acted yesterday,” he said, “I shouldn’t have said the things I said, and almost fried you.” “It’s ok,” said Takato, “But is it true that you destroyed innocent digimon and loaded their data for no reason?” “Who told you!” snapped Guilmon. “Why does it matter, you wouldn’t hurt them would you?” asked Takato. “Tell me Takato, NOW!” yelled Guilmon. Guilmon started to growl and push harder on the door. “It was Renamon, please don’t hurt me,” said Takato defenselessly. “I’m going to go deal with her for the last time,” said Guilmon and dashed off. Oh no, what have I done?

At Reka's house, she was showing Renamon all the pictures of the good times she and her mom have had while Renamon was gone. When suddenly Guilmon blasted through the wall. “Reka, look out!” screamed Renamon. “You thought you could betray me and tell Takato everything after I specifically told you to keep your little mouth shut,” said Guilmon, “Well lets see you say anything after you get turned into little red squares.” Don’t you touch her you monster,” yelled Reka. “Silence or you will go next,” he remarked. “Guilmon…stop it, now,” said a voice. “Who would dare, Takato?” said Guilmon, “Leave now, I don’t want you to get hurt just Renamon.”

While they were talking Reka noticed that Guilmon's eyes were not the same as before. Instead of the normal yellow, they were a darker red. “That’s it,” said Reka, “ Takato, that’s not Guilmon, look into his eyes.” “Huh, your right,” said Takato, “ Who are you and what have you done with Guilmon.” “So, you figured it out,” said Guilmon, “He’s alright, he’s just a willing puppet.” “What do you mean?” asked Takato, “Guilmon would never willingly hurt people.” argued Takato. “Not with you to guide him, but all alone anyone could be manipulated, with the right price.” “You are a liar!” Takato yelled and charged him. But Guilmon dodged him, then grabbed the collar of his shirt and then slashed him in the face. “You cant be Guilmon, he would never hurt me,” said Takato. While all this was going on, Reka was trying to find her cards to digivolve Renamon.

Chapter 5 Dark Guilmon is Revealed

“I found them,” yelled Reka. But Guilmon launched a phyrosphere at the deck and it went up in flames. “Your silly little cards aren’t strong enough to defeat me. Well Takato, this looks like your finale chapter.” Said Guilmon still clenched on to Takato. Then he charged up a blast, but then he started to hold back as if he was fighting something. “Takato, run” said Guilmon, “I am temporarily holding him down, you must run.” Then he threw Takato across the room. “ I wont leave you,” Takato said. But then his digivices started to glow. Takato took it out and held it towards Guilmon. A beam shot out at Guilmon and he let out a blood-curdling scream. Then he split into two copies of himself, a normal one and a dark black one. “This useless puppets role has ended now that I have cloned his data and created a super powerful copy of him for my own. Oh, and Takato, I got a scanned copy of your digivices so that I can control Guilmon’s clone and darkdigivolve him to Megidramon.” Said the dark Guilmon.

“So enjoy your precious and pitiful time with Guilmon, cause when I’m done with this town I’m going to destroy him right in front of you and load his data, just like Jeri and Liomon, then I will make dark Guilmon slowly rip you and your friends to shreds,” said dark Guilmon. Then he let out an evil laugh. “Guilmon, Guilmon you have to stand up,” yelled Takato. “Wait, I know,” he said, “Digi-modify, Digi-volution activate.” Then, Guilmon digivolved into Growmon. “Now were in business,” he said, “Attack.”

Growmon let out a roar and fired a fireball at dark Guilmon. But he evaded the attack and ran out of the hole in the wall. Takato and Growmon chased him through the woods until they had him backed against a tree. Growmon launched another attack at dark Guilmon, who was standing there with a terrible grin on his face. It hit him head on and he started to disappear, pixel by pixel. “You might think you have won, but I can make many copies as I want. Remember what I said Takato,” said dark Guilmon as he disappeared.

Chapter 6 Guilmon Reveals His Past

“Guilmon, about what he said back there,” said Takato. “Ok, Takato I’ll talk,” said Guilmon, “When we were taken back to the digital world, we were treated horribly by the other digimon. Renamon and Terriermon left me to go find a way to fit in. The first thing I did was find shelter to stay in and hunted for food to eat. One day while searching for food, a storm swept over me and I lost my tracings to my cave. A group of digimon attacked me, but the strangest thing was, a mysterious shadow attacked them and saved my life. I tried to find my hero, but he ran away.

When I caught up with him, he said with a rude voice saying, “The only reason I saved you was to load their data. The only reason for existing is to load data and get stronger.” So, I followed him and learned from him. He offered me all the power I wanted, if I did everything he asked. He said if I refused he’d destroy me, so I accepted. But he tricked me and that thing you released me from was the form of all the evil I did.”

“Why didn’t you tell me at first,” asked Takato. “I was afraid you wouldn’t want me any more because of all the lives I’ve taken,” said Guilmon as he started to cry. There was a moment of silence as he cried. “There, there, I will always love you, you overgrown lizard,” said Takato. Guilmon started to giggle a little bit and then stopped crying. “Come on and lets go see Reka and help clean her room,” said Takato. Then they got up and walked into the sunset as they headed towards Reka's house.

Chapter 7 Jeri’s Surprise

When the two arrived at Reka's to help, Henry was there and already sweeping the ashes off Reka's floor. Renamon was picking up broken wood and Reka was explaining to her mom what had happened. “Reka, were here to help rebuild your room,” said Guilmon. “Stay away from me you monster,” screamed Reka, “You almost killed Renamon, and just for her data.” “You don’t understand Reka, he was being controlled by an evil digimon. It’s not his fault,” said Takato. “Yes it is Takato”, said Guilmon, “Remember I’m the one who submitted to him so it is my fault.” Then, Guilmon started to cry, and he ran away. Just then, Takato's phone went off. It was Jeri. “Takato, how are you doing, I haven’t seen you in two days. I was starting to worry, but since you answered your phone, I feel a little bit relieved.” She said. “Hi Jeri, I’m ok and you don’t have to worry, everything is ok. It’s just that Guilmon is,” Jeri interrupted him. “Guilmon is back? Were are, you so I can see him?” she said. “We’re at Reka's house, but.” started Takato. But Jeri yelled and turned her phone off.

Later, Jeri came running up yelling, “Were is Guilmon, were is Guilmon?” Takato explained what happened, and then Jeri went silent. “Guilmon, is evil?” she said. For the first time she noticed how wrecked Reka's room was. “Guilmon wouldn’t do this.” she said, “Oh Takato I'm so sorry, are you going to be ok.” “I don’t know how I feel right now.” said Takato. At first I was really happy he was here, now I'm scared that he will attack me. He said I freed him from the dark creature, but what if there was no dark creature and he just said that. I'm going to go find him,” said Takato as he dashed off.

Jeri stood there for a while recalling the horrible moment that her partner was destroyed right in front of her, and then she ran after him. “I have to help Takato find Guilmon for the sake of their partnership,” she thought as she ran. When she caught up to Takato, he signaled her to be quiet and follow him. They came upon a bridge were they saw a Guilmon crouched over. In the water they his saw tears rippling. But, right next to him there was another dark Guilmon. “You are a worthless excuse for a digimon. Takato will never want you back after you almost attacked him and nearly killed Renamon. Maybe you should go back to the digital world,” said dark Guilmon. “You don’t know anything about Takato,” yelled Guilmon and he fired a phyrosphere at him. Dark Guilmon disintegrated and a new one popped out of nowhere.

“Takato, who is that thing next to Guilmon,” Jeri asked. “Shhhhh… whispered Takato, or they will here us,” said Takato. A while passed and it was almost morning. “Alright Takato, come out from behind the bush. I knew you were there the whole time, I just chose not to say anything. Oh, I see you’ve brought Jeri.” Said Guilmon, “Hi Jeri, how have you been.” “Guilmon, it’s been a long time, I’ve missed you so much. See Takato, Guilmon isn’t evil, your just a little shy to have seen him again.” said Jeri. “Sure Jeri, well now that we’ve found him, lets take him home.

Chapter 8 Jeri’s House

Along the way home, Guilmon noticed a shooting star. “Takato look, a shooting star,” he said, “Maybe I should make a wish. I wish that we were never taken back after the D-Reaper was defeated. Then, none of this would have happened and Reka would not hate me.” Guilmon started to cry. “Oh, poor Guilmon, you must feel awful. I know what will make you feel better, a nice jar of peanut butter,” said Jeri. “Oh, I haven’t had peanut butter in a long time, lets go.” Said Guilmon.

As they walked they made Guilmon forget his troubles for the time being. “Here we are, here is your peanut butter,” said Jeri. “Oh boy, peanut butter,” cheered Guilmon. In that moment, Takato forgot all that had happened and things went the way they were before the D-Reaper. But, then he snapped out of it. All evening they talked and laughed. Guilmon still thought it was funny that Jeri and Takato were going out. Caliumon would think that’s funny to. Then Jeri felt sad. “Do you ever think we will see him again?” Jeri asked. There was a slight moment of silence. “Well no need getting ourselves sad now, I'm sure that Henry's dad can do something, but I can’t help think. Why hasn’t there been any wild digimon attacking the city since the portal was opened.” Said Takato.

The second Takato said that, something happened downtown that hasn’t happened in five years. A fog bank rolled in and there were many electrical interferences. Guilmon, Renamon, and Terriermon were the first to know. Guilmon started to growl and his eyes started to thin. “What’s wrong boy, are you ok,” Takato said. “Something’s happening downtown,” Guilmon said and he dashed out of the room. Takato shot up and chased him. ”Be careful,” she said.

Chapter 9 Same Song Second Verse

As Takato chased Guilmon, he lost him in the fog bank. “Great, were did he run off to,” Takato said. But then, he was knocked down to the ground. Something had knocked him over. He peered into the fog and saw a huge silhouette of a dinosaur. He took out his digivice, and tried to get some information. “Oh no, it’s Darktyrannomon,” he said in fear. “Ah, a tasty little snack just lying on the ground waiting for me to eat,” it said with a deep tone. He let out a roar that stunned Takato.

As his roar got louder, it suddenly stopped. His eyes rolled back into his head, and he fell face first on the ground. There stood Guilmon with his claws going through the back of Darktyrannomon’s neck. “No one makes a snack out of my partner,” he said as he removed his claws from the now dead digimon’s neck. At that moment, Takato knew that Guilmon still loved him after all that has happened the last few days of his return.

After things fell silent for a while, Guilmon started to load Darktyrannomon's data. “I thought you don’t load data anymore,” said Takato. “Ooops, I guess it’s a force of habit since I was alone for five years. I try to remember next time. He had it coming to him anyway trying to eat you,” Guilmon sad with a smile. Seeing Guilmon smile made Takato smile. But he couldn’t help feel that the D-Reaper was behind this somehow. Even though he didn’t know it, he was dead right.

Chapter 10 Renamon’s Loneliness

While Takato and Guilmon were settling their differences, Renamon and Reka weren’t exactly picking up were they last left off. In fact she spent more time with her mom than with Renamon. But, every once in a while, they would go in the backyard and Reka would train with Renamon like they use to before they were separated. Everyday Renamon would look out the window when Reka left to go places with her nerve. Her loneliness would sometimes turn to sadness and she would go to the park and lean against a tree to think. Other times her loneliness turns into anger and she would go outside and smash rocks, trees, and plants.

Try as she might she couldn’t get rid of the loneliness. So, one day she asked if she could go with Reka and her mom. Reka happily accepted her request. She grabbed her arm and dashed towards her mom. “You don’t mind if we take Renamon with us today mom, do you?” she asked. “Sure honey, the more the merrier,” she said. They left and headed towards the mall. “So, Renamon, how have you been the past five years,” Reka's mom asked. “Well, I was lonely at first, but then I saw two digimon picking on a poor defenseless one. Then I thought what Reka would do, so I helped it out some. It kept following me until he finally asked me to teach it to fight. I did, he told his friends, and before you know it, I had opened up a training school. Even though I was helping hundreds and earning a small fortune, I still could get rid of the sadness I felt when Reka and me were split up. When the gate opened back up again, I didn’t know until two of my students were talking about seeing strange creatures that live in a strange world of stone. I knew it had to be humans in the city, so I dashed off.” Renamon said.

“Oh look, were here. First thing were going to do is find you an outfit Renamon. Something that matches with your color,” Reka's mom said. All day they were shopping and having fun. On the way home, they stopped at a Ramen restaurant were they stuffed themselves with noodles. “Maybe I should go out with you more often,” said Renamon. On their way home, Renamon had to carry Reka home cause she was to stuffed to walk. Of course Renamon wasn’t very much for walking herself, but she managed to get her home.

When they got home, Renamon took Reka to her room and set her on her bed. “Thanks Renamon,” Reka said, “I’m sorry I’ve been neglecting you. I promise I won’t let that happen again.” “It’s alright Reka, I still love you. Now get some sleep,” said Renamon as she left the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 pm
Chapter 11 Caliumon’s Calling

As things were settling down in the real world, things were getting bad in the digital world. The D-Reaper had blocked out the sun, so it was dark all day and night. The digimon sovereign were busy trying to find away to defeat the D-Reaper from the digital world without interfering with the humans again, but they all came to the same conclusion that they needed their help again. So, they decided to send Lopmon and Caliumon to the real world to find the digidestined. “Lopmon and Caliumon, the sovereigns and I have come to the conclusion that we need the help of the digidestined,” said Azulongmon, “You two must travel to the land of the humans and bring back the digidestined. It is a long and perilous journey, but we will have Beelzemon come with you.”

The next morning, Beelzemon was waiting at the south gate for Caliumon and Lopmon. “You’se two ready,” he asked. “Yeah were ready just as soon as Caliumon finishes packing. It is a long walk,” Loppmon said. “Who said anything about walking,” Beelzemon said as he revved his motorcycle. “Ok, I'm ready,” said Caliumon as he ran out of his house. “Let’s get this shown on the road,” Beelzemon said, “Climb on and hang on.” Then they blasted off to the east.

Chapter 12 The Message Is Told

After the long, three day journey, the three digimon finally made it to the gate to the real world. The only problem was, they didn’t know how to go through it. Then, they heard Azulongmon’s voice say, “Stand back, we are about to open the portal. But, Beelzemon will have to revert back to Impmon. You must hurry and deliver the message or both worlds will be destroyed.” Then, the portal opened and the three were sent to the human world.

When they arrived on the other side of the portal, they were standing in front of Guilmon's hut. “Hey, what are you guys doing here,” Guilmon said, “I can’t believe that you are here. Wait, why are you here exactly?” “There is no time to talk now pineapple head, we need to speak to the others immediately,” said Impmon.

Later, everyone had met up at the clubhouse and the three travelers had begun to deliver their message. “The digimon sovereign sent us to tell you that the D-Reaper is attacking our world again, but it is much stronger than it was when it first attacked. We can’t handle this on our own. This is why we have all decided to bring you back so you can destroy this menace once and for all. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but you must hurry,” Caliumon read from the letter Azulongmon gave him.

“So we have to go back to the digital world. After all these years, we are still needed there. Well guys, what do you think,” asked Takato. “Well, if it has to be done, then so be it,” said Henry. “I guess if you two are going, then I have no choice, I'm coming two,” said Reka. “Can I come to Takato,” asked Jeri. “Well of course, I wouldn’t leave without you,” Takato said, “Then I guess it’s settled, now we just have to persuade our parents.”

Chapter 13 Jeri’s Decision

While everyone went home to tell their parents the bad news, Caliumon decided to go with Jeri, cause she was always the nicest to him. Loppmon went with Terriermon and Henry. Impmon just stayed with Guilmon so he could get a decent night’s sleep. But, Jeri wasn’t exactly thrilled to tell her dad that she had to leave to go to that horrible place again. When she got home, it was really dark out. Since Caliumon was afraid of the dark, she decided to let him sleep at her house.

The next morning, Jeri got up and went to her dad to tell him the news. “NO, you are not going back to that place, I almost lost you the first time and I’m not going to make that mistake again. Why would you want to go back after that big thing kidnapped you and stole your voice, its absolutely insane. That is why you are not going and that’s finale,” he said.

Jeri slowly left the kitchen and went to her room and secretly started to pack her stuff. Then, she quietly woke Caliumon and snuck out her back window with him. “Why are we leaving out your window Jeri,” asked Caliumon, “Is this some sort of game?” “No Caliumon, we are headed to meet up with the gang and leave here,” she said. As the two left the neighbor hood, Jeri was starting to feel bad about leaving here father all alone. But, there was no turning back now, the park was now in sight.

When, she got there, everyone was sitting around waiting for her. They had all packed some supplies and got some more cards incase of a battle. “Well, everyone is here, now what,” said Jeri. “Well, that’s just it, how do we get back there. Oh, wait there is an entrance at the back of the clubhouse,” said Takato as he picked up his bag.

Chapter 14 Back to the Digital World

As Takato lead everyone to the clubhouse Jeri kept getting that sinking feeling more and more. But that didn’t stop her. “Alright, here it is. I found it a couple days after the digimon left. I don’t know how to use it, so we’ll just have to hope for the best,” Takato said. The group slowly walked towards the digital pixelation and everything got darker and darker. Before they knew it, they were on a large green pasture with the sun shining bright and dandelion puffs flying in the wind. “I'm going to take a wild guess and say were here,” said Takato. “Gee what was your first clue,” commented Reka.

As the group started towards the east, Azulongmon appeared in the sky. “I'm glad to see that your mission was a success you three, the digidestined have arrived unharmed. Now for the matter at hand, we have sent for you because the barrier that holds the D-Reaper is broken. Though all seems peaceful, the D-Reaper is about to destroy the digital plain. But, this is going to be much more difficult this time, for it knows what to expect out of you. So, you must tread carefully to the north where the seal was broken and destroy the vile creature once and for all,” said Azulongmon, “Please, you must be careful, the fate of both worlds lies in your hands.” With that being said, the giant digimon disappeared out of the sky like a vapor in the wind.

“Okay, that was creepy,” said Terriermon. The group then left for the north, but little did they know, that the D-Reaper had already sent its minions to seek and destroy them. With them, went dark Guilmon.

Chapter 15 The Card of Darkness

On the way to the north, were they were to find the seal, they came upon a small village. It was almost night and they decided to look for a place to sleep. Luckily for them, a small family of Agumon were more than happy to share their home with the digidestined. As they settled in for the night, Takato could not get to sleep. So, he went out for a little stroll.

As he was walking, he saw a sign that pointed towards a hill. The sign read, “Ancient Ruins of the Dark Digimon.” “Hhhmm” thought Takato, “I wonder what could be up there.” So, all alone he went up to the ruins in the midst of the night. When he got there, there was another sign warning that only the purest of heart could find the treasure within. “Ah, so there is a treasure in here. Maybe I could find it, if my heart is pure enough.

So Takato crept in, slowly. Strange enough, there were torches lit all down the corridor. “I wonder if someone lives in this old place,” Takato pondered. Suddenly, his digivice went off. There wasn’t any sign of a digimon, but there was a black arrow pointing down one of the corridors. “Wow, this has never happened before, I wonder were my digivice is trying to take me,” he said. He followed the device for what seemed like an hour. He then came upon an alter. There was some ancient text and a symbol on a wall. “Hey, that’s the sign on Guilmon's chest,” he said. Then his digivice shot out a beam of light and the sign turned red. The wall rose up revealing a secret passage.

Takato walked down the passage and saw another wall with ancient text. But, this text he understood. “Whosoever uses this card possesses the power of all the ancient darkness of the digimon from the past.” There in the center of the wall was a card as black as pitch. When Takato touched it, his hands tingled with a strange excitement. He pried it from the wall and held it in the air. The light from the torches in the room was absorbed into the card. Then the whole place started shaking.

Takato ran as fast as he could and he just barely made it out of the ruins. When Takato checked the time, it was the same time when he entered the ruins. The ruins were completely gone. There were no signs of it ever being there. The signs were gone, and the trail was even gone to. When he got back to the Agumon family’s house, the sign at the bottom of the hill was gone to. But the card was still in his deck he brought along.

Chapter 16 The Army Attacks

As Takato slept there for a few hours, he heard a loud crash downstairs. The crash woke him and Guilmon, but no one else. “Help, they’ve got me, AHHH” Takato and Guilmon rushed down stairs. There was a group of monsters carrying the Agumon out of the house. “Hey, put them down, phyrosphere,” said Guilmon as he launched an attack at the monsters. They got hit, and disappeared. But, one got away. The two chased it right into a trap. There was a whole bunch of them all around them. But that wasn’t what had the two’s attention, no because walking towards them was dark Guilmon. “I told you we would meet again boy,” he said. “What do you want with us,” said Guilmon. “Oh, nothing,” he said, “Nothing but to destroy you. It appears that you won’t be walking out of this battle Takato.” As he said that he left and a bigger group surrounded them. “Oh yeah, Guilmon are you ready,” said Takato. “You bet,” said Guilmon. “Biomerge activate,” Takato said and they fused together to make Gallentmon. Then, as soon as Gallentmon appeared, he mode digivolved to Gallentmon crimson mode.

“Take this, FINAL JUSTICE,” he yelled as he attack and wiped out a whole three fourths of the group. Then even more came out of nowhere. “This is getting really old, really fast. Final Justice,” he yelled again as he took out even more of the group than the last attack. Included in the group was dark Guilmon. “We’ll meet again Takato,” he said as he disappeared into data.

When the two split apart again, there was data floating everywhere. Guilmon took a giant leap in the air and loaded it all. There was so much that his muscles got at least a half an inch denser. “I thought you said that you would stop it Guilmon and you do it again,” said Takato. “This time I really couldn’t help it, there was just so much floating around that I had to load it,” said Guilmon. The two argued till’ Henry and Terriermon came out. “What just happened,” Henry asked. “We will tell you in the morning,” Takato said.

Chapter 17 The Journey Continues

The next morning, everyone was up and packed and ready to go as soon as the sun was rising. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay for breakfast,” asked one of the Agumon. “No thank you, we will find something to eat,” Takato said, “Thank you for the room. We really appreciated it.” After they finished saying good by, the group left and headed towards the north.

It was a long walk to the north, and since Impmon had nothing to do, he decided to stick with his friends. On the way, the past a small stream and decided to take a brake there for a while since it seemed to be the only water source for miles. “Hey, lets go swimming,” said the digimon as Guilmon jumped into the stream. “Hey don’t splash me,” said Takato. They were having fun as time passed by. Even Impmon got in the water for a couple minutes. “Ok, guys, its time to get out and keep going,” Reka said. They all got out and headed north once again.

“What do you guys think will happen once we defeat the D-Reaper again,” said Henry. “We will have to walk all the way back,” Terriermon said. “Very funny,” said Henry. The day got longer and longer and they kept walking and walking, but Takato still had his mind on the ruins and that mysterious black card. “Hey Takato, you haven’t said anything since we left the stream, are you O.K,” asked Jeri. “Yeah goggle head, are you home sick,” said Reka. “Knock it off Reka, were all a little home sick,” said Henry, “It’s perfectly normal.”

“Thanks Henry, but I’m not home sick, I’m just thinking about this thing that happened last night while you all were asleep. You see, I wasn’t sleeping very well so I went for a little walk. I came across this sign that said there were some ruins on the top of a hill so I went for a look see. When I got there, there was a sign saying only the purest heart could get the treasure. My digivice went off and I followed the trail that led me to a wall with Guilmon’s chest sign on it. My digivice blasted it with a beam and the wall rose exposing a hallway. I went down there and found this,” Takato said and then flashed them the black card, “It said on the wall that whosoever possesses this card holds the power of all the dark digimon of the past.”

There was a pause for a moment. “There was a sign like my chest,” Guilmon said, “Wait, the biohazard must mean that if you were to use it, I would be Megidramon again. I almost destroyed the whole digital world as Megidramon, don’t use that card Takato.” “No, don’t use it,” said Impmon, “He almost ate me remember.” “Lets not bring up that moment O.k.,” Takato said, “Anyway, the place caved in and when I went back outside the ruins signs and hill were all gone. That kind of worries me about this card.” “Maybe you should just throw it somewhere and leave it,” said Guilmon. “No, I must have to be for me or else why would your sign be on the wall. I’ll keep it for a while and use it in a emergency,” said Takato. “ONLY for an emergency,” Guilmon added.

Chapter 18 Renamon’s Dojo

They all kept walking and walking until Renamon started to recognize the area that they were in. “This is were my training camp is,” she said. “We can all go there and have a decent meal and a good space to sleep,” she said. Everyone had a big grin on their face as Renamon lead the way to her training camp.

When they go there, the lights were off and no one seemed to be there. They all walked up to the front of the building and Renamon opened the door. “Hello, is anyone in here,” she yelled. “I guess that no one is her,” said Reka. As they entered the building, they were ambushed by a wave of shurikens. “Look out,” said Guilmon as he pushed Takato and Jeri out of the way. One of the shurikens pinned his tail to the ground. “OW,” he yelled. “Guilmon, are you O.K.,” yelled Takato. “Yeah, I’m fine,” he said, “Lucky for you I saw them coming or you might not be standing right now.” “Lucky for you, that it only hit your tail and isn’t a serious injury,” Renamon said.

Renamon looked up towards the ceiling and saw a small figure in the rafters. “Who is up there,” she yelled. The shadow took off running. Renamon teleported up there and knocked it of the rafters and on to the floor. It was just a small Divermon. “How did you get in her,” Renamon said. “It’s not my fault, a Guilmon told me to hide in her and attack a small group that was about to enter the building or he would destroy me and my family,” it said, “Please don’t hurt me.” “Wait, you said a Guilmon told you to attack us,” Guilmon asked, “Was it a black one or a normal one.” “Come to think about it, I think he was black, but what does that have to do with anything,” the Divermon asked. “It’s nothing, just get out of here and don’t return,” Renamon said. The Divermon ran out of the dojo and out of sight.

“Now we know that he’s trying to get rid of us, what are we going to do in retaliation,” said Reka. “We’ll we cant do anything now, its getting dark outside,” said Renamon, “ Let’s just stay here for a while and eat some food, get a good night’s sleep and then we can think of something to do in the morning,” Renamon said. So, after a long day of walking, they all took a hot bath, ate a nice dinner and went to bed.

Chapter 19 A Lion’s Heart Returns

Early the next morning, Terriermon was awoken by a loud scream. He jumped out of bed and ran outside. The village that was about a mile walk from there was up in flames. He quickly woke everyone up. ”Quick everyone the village is on fire,” he yelled. Henry shot up, “A fire? Hey everyone wake up, there is a fire,” Renamon was already up and out the door by the time everyone else was up. “Hey wait up,” Reka said as she chased Renamon. She slowed down just a little bit so Reka could catch up.

When everyone got to the village they stood in shock as they watched dark Guilmon blow everything up. “I see that useless Divermon didn’t get rid of you like I told it to. No matter, I’ll get rid of him in due time. Now for the matter at hand,” he said as he clapped his claws together. The second he did, a giant monster grabbed the tamers digimon and froze them solid in a huge hunk of ice. “Let’s see you defeat me without your partners. In the blink of an eye dark Guilmon charged at Takato and grabbed him by the throat to choke him. Jeri ran up and tried to help Takato get free, “Let go of him you vile creature,” she said. Dark Guilmon took his other free hand and backhanded her in the face. Jeri flew at least three-feet back and landed on the ground.

She started to cry. “Takato, I’m sorry I couldn’t save you,” she said. But then she thought of how Liomon risked his life to save her and the others. “No, I wont let you hurt him,” she yelled at dark Guilmon still holding on to Takato’s throat. “Well aren’t you the persistent one. If you think you can save him then come get another slap in the face,” he said with a sinister laugh. Jeri got up. “Don’t do it Jeri, he’ll kill you,” yelled Reka. Jeri started running towards dark Guilmon screaming. Without anyone noticing, Caliumon’s forehead began to glow. “I’ll save you Takato!” Jeri’s digivices went off and when she punched dark Guilmon in the jaw, he went flying. Jeri stood there in awe. She looked over at the others, but they weren’t looking at her. Jeri turned around and right behind her was Liomon.

Jeri couldn’t say anything. All she could do was cry. She ran over to Liomon and gave him a hug. “It’s O.K. now Jeri, I'm here now. I don’t know how I got here but you’re safe,” Liomon said. He walked over to Takato struggling for air, “Are you O.K. Takato,” he asked. “Yeah but were did you come from,” Takato said. “I don’t know, but we will worry about that later, for now go join your friends, I’ll take care of him,” Liomon said. Takato walked over to Jeri, “Here, you’ll need these.” Takato gave Jeri some of his cards. “Thanks Takato,” she said.

“Are you ready Liomon,” Jeri yelled out. “As ready as I’ll ever be,” he said. “Digi-modify, X-Power activate,” she yelled as she scanned a card. Liomon fists were glowing with power. He ran full speed towards dark Guilmon and stabbed him in the chest with his sword. “Curse you all, I’ll be back,” he yelled as he disappeared. Liomon loaded his data. “That takes care of him,” he said. Then, with his fists still glowing, he ran and punched the ice and it shattered, the digimon were free again.

Chapter 20 The Separation

After the long recap with Liomon, they continued on their adventure to the north. “Hey, what’s that over there,” Guilmon pointed out. Everyone stopped and looked at the pink beam of light that was coming their way. “Run for it,” Takato yelled. They took off running, but they were no mach for the speed of the light. “Hold on,” Liomon yelled as half of the group was sucked in to the beam. “Oh, no,” said Takato as him and Guilmon were left behind. While in the beam, Reka and Renamon were dropped of in a forest, Henry and Terriermon were left at a riverbed next to a waterfall, Caliumon, Impmon and Loppmon were put on the shore of a beach, and Jeri and Liomon were dropped off in a scorching desert.

“This is just like our first time in the digital world,” Guilmon said. “Yeah, only then we weren’t trying to stop a giant mass of data who copied your information and uses it to destroy us,” Takato laughed, “Which reminds me, I wonder how the others will fair against dark Guilmon if he rears his ugly head again.” “Hey, he looks just like me so your calling me ugly, but I get your point,” Guilmon said with a smirk, “Guess we better go find the others wouldn’t you say, I'm getting hungry.”

“What a fine mess we’ve landed ourselves in Renamon, this forest is so dense and dark we will never find our way out,” Reka said. “Calm yourself Reka, we’ll get out of here if you keep calm,” said Renamon. They kept walking till they came upon a large chasm. Reka bent over to look at the bottom, but saw nothing but darkness. Suddenly they heard a loud shriek. “Hey what was that, look over on the other side,” she said. Renamon walked back some, then dashed and jumped over the chasm. “Hold on, I’ll help you,” Renamon said as she ran. She bent over and just barley reached the small digimon hanging from a root that came out of the wall. Turns out it was a Hawkmon with a broken wing. Renamon used a vine and a big leaf to make a sling. “Thank you so much, if you hadn’t of rescued me, I wouldn’t of made it,” it said. “Do you happen to know where we are,” Reka said. “Oh, were just out side the village next to Renamon’s dojo,” he said. “Wow, maybe we will meet up with the others if were so close to the place we were,” Renamon said. They said there good by’s and continued towards the village.

While Reka and Renamon were getting back on track, Liomon and Jeri weren’t doing so well. “Liomon, if I don’t get some water soon, I think ill die of thirst,” said Jeri. “Don’t worry, we will find water somewhere,” Liomon said. Just then, Jeri spotted a shack in the middle of the desert. “Hey, look,” she said, “It’s a little shack way out here in the middle of nowhere.” They walked up to the front door of the shack. Jeri knocked on the door. “Hello is anyone home,” Jeri asked. A Numamon answered the door. “Yes, can I help you,” it said. “Yes, kind sir, would you happen to have any water you can spare to us weary travelers,” asked Liomon. “Why yes, I could spare some water, come right in,” he said. They walked in and sat down. “Do you happen to know were we are, we were taken by a data stream and are lost,” Jeri asked. “Oh, you are in the desert just outside the east gate,” he said. “Wow, we’ve been carried really far,” Liomon said

“Come on Terriermon, I'm tired of carrying you. Why don’t you get down and walk by yourself for a while,” Henry said. “Ok, Henry, I’ll walk for a while,” Terriermon said. “By the way, do you know where we are,” Henry asked. “I think this is the data forest, but it’s hard to be sure,” Terriermon said. “Well, we should get out of here soon, I wonder how the others are doing,” said Henry. “Probably doing the same thing were doing, trying to find each other,” Terriermon said. “I already knew that, now lets try to get out of this forest and find the others,” Henry said. They walked through the forest for an hour or two, till they came across an opening in the forest. They came across a small town at the base of a mountain. “Whoa, look at all the digimon,” Terriermon said. “Let’s see if we can find out how far we are from the north,” Henry said.

“Ok, now which way should we go,” asked Impmon. “I think we should go to the north and try to meet up with the others,” Caliumon said. “Yes, that does seem like a wise decision,” Loppmon agreed. So they set off to the north, alone. But, unknown to them, dark Guilmon lurked around the next rock waiting to ambush them. He waited for them to get close enough, and then he yelled, “Attack.” A whole bunch of creatures appeared out of nowhere and surrounded them. “Wha..What are you going to do with us,” Caliumon asked. “Oh, don’t worry, I wont destroy you until I have all the digidestined in my grasp. He clapped his claws and one of the monsters froze them. They picked up the solid mass of ice where the poor digimon were sealed and carried them of to the north, where the D-Reaper was waiting.

Chapter 20 Dark Guilmon Digivolves

A few miles down the road, Takato stopped for a second. “Hey Takato, wait up,” said a voice. He turned around to find in surprise, Reka was riding Cubiemon strait towards them. “Well, I guess that’s one team found, two to go,” Takato said. “Yeah, maybe we should go to the south gate and see if we can meet them there,” said Reka. “Might as well, we got nothing better to do anyway right Guilmon,” Takato said. “Nothing except bake in the sun finding the others Takato,” Guilmon said with a laugh.

Hours passed as the south gate finally came into view. “Just think Reka, a lot of events passed by here. Me and Guilmon’s first biomerge happened her. We also met Beelzemon,” Takato started. “We also lost Liomon and Megidramon almost destroyed us,” Reka added. “I can here you Reka,” Guilmon said. “Reka, you know we don’t like to talk about that and besides, it was my fault,” Takato said. Suddenly the sky got dark, and it started to rain. “That’s strange, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Reka, this doesn’t feel right, we should proceed with caution,” Cubiemon said.

When they got to the gate entrance, they decided to walk around to the east side and not disturb the sovereign. When they walked past the gate, Guilmon stopped. He turned around and stared into the darkness. “It’s not going to work this time, come out now and fight,” Guilmon said. “So, those extra-ordinary senses of yours found me, no matter. This will be the last time we meet Takato,” dark Guilmon said. The sky got darker, and the thunder got louder. A lightning bolt struck dark Guilmon. He let out an evil laugh. As the four stared in fear, dark Guilmon digivolved into dark Growmon.

His hair, teeth, and claws were a brilliant white. His body was as dark as the card Takato found in the ruins. The sign on his chest was as dark as blood. “Now this is an unexpected surprise,” dark Growmon said with a smirk, “Well, shall we get started,” he said. “Digimodify, digivolution activate,” Takato said as he scanned a digivolution card. Growmon’s arms started to glow. “Dragon slash,” he said as he slashed dark Growmon in the chest. “Dark Inferno,” dark Growmon said as he blasted a ring of fire that surrounded the ground around Growmon. The flame then disappeared. Then suddenly, a fountain of purple fame shot out of the ground, covering Growmon in flame. “Growmon, No,” Takato screamed. Dark Growmon charged towards Growmon and punched him in the jaw causing him to launch into the air. He landed with a thud onto the ground. “Cubiemon, I can’t beat him, take the rest of my energy and finish him,” Growmon said. Then, Growmon reverted back to Guilmon, and his data went to Cubiemon.

“Now its my turn,” Cubiemon said. Her tail started to glow, then her body shined bright red. “Fox tail inferno,” she said as she launched an onslaught of fireballs at dark Growmon. “No, I can’t lose to you again,” dark Growmon said as he started to dematerialize in front of them, “Ahh.” Then, all fell silent.  

Guilmons Tamer

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:34 pm
Chapter 21 Dark Guilmon Digivolves

A few miles down the road, Takato stopped for a second. “Hey Takato, wait up,” said a voice. He turned around to find in surprise, Reka was riding Cubiemon strait towards them. “Well, I guess that’s one team found, two to go,” Takato said. “Yeah, maybe we should go to the south gate and see if we can meet them there,” said Reka. “Might as well, we got nothing better to do anyway right Guilmon,” Takato said. “Nothing except bake in the sun finding the others Takato,” Guilmon said with a laugh.

Hours passed as the south gate finally came into view. “Just think Reka, a lot of events passed by here. Me and Guilmon’s first biomerge happened her. We also met Beelzemon,” Takato started. “We also lost Leomon and Megidramon almost destroyed us,” Reka added. “I can here you Reka,” Guilmon said. “Reka, you know we don’t like to talk about that and besides, it was my fault,” Takato said. Suddenly the sky got dark, and it started to rain. “That’s strange, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Reka, this doesn’t feel right, we should proceed with caution,” Cubiemon said.

When they got to the gate entrance, they decided to walk around to the east side and not disturb the sovereign. When they walked past the gate, Guilmon stopped. He turned around and stared into the darkness. “It’s not going to work this time, come out now and fight,” Guilmon said. “So, those extra-ordinary senses of yours found me, no matter. This will be the last time we meet Takato,” dark Guilmon said. The sky got darker, and the thunder got louder. A lightning bolt struck dark Guilmon. He let out an evil laugh. As the four stared in fear, dark Guilmon digivolved into dark Growmon.

His hair, teeth, and claws were a brilliant white. His body was as dark as the card Takato found in the ruins. The sign on his chest was as dark as blood. “Now this is an unexpected surprise,” dark Growmon said with a smirk, “Well, shall we get started,” he said. “Digimodify, digivolution activate,” Takato said as he scanned a digivolution card. Growmon’s arms started to glow. “Dragon slash,” he said as he slashed dark Growmon in the chest. “Dark Inferno,” dark Growmon said as he blasted a ring of fire that surrounded the ground around Growmon. The flame then disappeared. Then suddenly, a fountain of purple fame shot out of the ground, covering Growmon in flame. “Growmon, No,” Takato screamed. Dark Growmon charged towards Growmon and punched him in the jaw causing him to launch into the air. He landed with a thud onto the ground. “Cubiemon, I can’t beat him, take the rest of my energy and finish him,” Growmon said. Then, Growmon reverted back to Guilmon, and his data went to Cubiemon.

“Now it’s my turn,” Cubiemon said. Her tail started to glow, and then her body shined bright red. “Fox tail inferno,” she said as she launched an onslaught of fireballs at dark Growmon. “No, I can’t lose to you again,” dark Growmon said as he started to dematerialize in front of them, “Ahh.” Then, all fell silent.

Chapter 22 Henry Is Found

“Man, wont he ever give up,” Guilmon said as he struggled to get up. “Guilmon, are you ok,” Takato asked. “Yeah, I'm, OW, ok,” he said. “Lie down and don’t try to get up,” Takato said. “How are we going to look for Henry and Jeri if we stay here,” Reka said. “You two put Guilmon on my back and I’ll carry him until his bones heal. He did after all sacrifice himself to save us all,” Cubiemon said.

They put Guilmon on Cubiemon’s back and they set off to find the others. “I hope dark Growmon doesn’t try to attack us while I’m hurt, I wouldn’t be able to protect you Takato,” said Guilmon. “Don’t you worry about protecting me, I going to take care of you,” Takato said. They traveled for about an hour until they came upon a big city at the base of a mountain. “Maybe we can stock up on some supplies here before we go on,” Takato said. “We should also look for a doctor that can check Guilmon’s wounds,” Cubiemon said. “Oh, there’s no need for that, I’ll be fine,” Guilmon said as he tried to sit up. Lucky for them, Renamon was carrying some money so they went to the nearest shop that had food and bought some supplies. They saved a little bit in case they needed it for Guilmon’s trip to the doctor.

Much to there surprise, the saw Henry and Terriermon sitting on a fountain in the middle of the market eating. “Hey Henry, Over here,” Takato yelled. Henry and Terriermon got up and ran over to see them. “Hey Takato were have you been,” asked Henry. “Me and Guilmon were the only ones that weren’t taken by the data stream,” Takato said. “Do you know were the doctor is Henry,” Takato asked, “We got into a fight with dark Guilmon along the way and Guilmon isn’t looking to good.” “Sorry, haven’t seen one. Let’s look at the town map,” Henry said as he pointed to the big sign behind the fountain.

They walked over to search the map. “Oh, there it is, right next to the east entrance to the city,” Reka said. They loaded there supplies and headed to the hospital. “My, my, what happened to you,” the doctor said. “I got into a small fight,” Guilmon said as the doctor examined him. After an hour wait in the waiting room, Guilmon came out and told them the news. “I got a broken arm, so he told me to lay off the digivolving for about a week so my arm can heal,” he said. “Well, I guess your going to have to stay out of the fights we get into for a while Guilmon,” Takato said. They left the town and continued on there journey to the north. But, they didn’t know that dark Guilmon had herd what the doctor said. “Without Guilmon, they wont stand a chance against me,” he said as he ran off.

Chapter 23 Through The Desert

Leomon and Jeri were walking through the desert, when they spotted and oasis. “Oh look Leomon, it’s a little pond out in the middle of this desert,” Jeri said, “Lets go see if we can get a drink from it.” “Ok, but it’s probably just a mirage,” he said. They went over to see what it was, and to Leomon’s surprise, it was a real oasis. “Hmm, I guess I was wrong Jeri,” he said. “I'm going to get a drink,” Jeri said as she ran over to it. “Be careful not to fall in,” Leomon said with a laugh. “Wow, its cold,” Jeri said with amazement. “Really,” asked Leomon. “Yeah, come get some for your self,” she said.

After they rested for awhile, they continued on there journey to find their friends. “That water didn’t last very long, I'm already thirsty again,” Jeri said. “That’s ok, I'm sure well be out of this desert soon, see the mountain range over there,” Leomon said. “Yeah, I didn’t notice that,” Jeri said. They continued to walk for an hour or two until they were attacked by dark Guilmon’s minions. “Leomon, there everywhere,” Jeri said with a shriek. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you. I don’t know what you things are, but I wont allow you to harm her,” Leomon said as he flashed his sword.

The creatures leaped towards him, but he swung his sword around and knocked them all to the ground where they exploded into data. Leomon loaded it all in time for the next attack. But these were stronger and attacked him all at one time. “Jeri, help me,” Leomon said as he was knocked back to the ground. “Digi-modify, digivolution activate,” Jeri yelled as she scanned a card. “Leomon digivolve to,” Leomon said as he started to glow, “Saberleomon.” “Twin Fang,” he yelled as he shot out thousands of little needles in every direction. All of the creatures started to shatter into data as Saberleomon loaded it all.

“I wonder why they all attacked us so suddenly,” Jeri said as Saberleomon carried her. “I don’t know, but we need to be careful, more could appear at any time. Now hold on, cause were going to the other side of that mountain,” Saberleomon said. He let out a loud roar and dashed off toward the mountain range.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:52 pm
Grate Story!  

foniclullaby

1,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 am
Great story, a few spelling errors but other then that really good heart .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:00 am
cool  

ryoodd

Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas