Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
need help plz....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:29 pm
today in class, i was passing notes with this guy that sits 2 seats behind me. anyway we were talking and eventually we admit to each other we like each other, but then i find out that he cant go out with me cuz " Me and [name of girl] and [name of other girl] kinda have this thing" and so im like ok, he's going out with 2 other girls, im sad, but i understand and all. then he says "its just cuz they put out and u don't " and later, since i wasnt sure what he meant by that, ends up translating that to "i wanna ********...... duh"
I having parents that have oversheltered me all dont know what this means either. I get the general idea, but i really dont know what it means. And i know its bad, but without knowing exactly what it means im not sure how to respond, cuz i highly doubt its something ill be willing to do.
(this is what i get for passing notes in class....)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:59 pm
what exactly do you not get? now, i'm not asking to demean you; i just want to know of which you're confused of. do you not know why he imposed on you like that? or the phrase itself? or..just the general thought of putting out = ********?
i'm sorry you had to be treated that way. no innocent person, especially young people, should have to be exposed like that. what a d**k.  

daggblu4

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:53 am
daggblu4
what exactly do you not get? now, i'm not asking to demean you; i just want to know of which you're confused of. do you not know why he imposed on you like that? or the phrase itself? or..just the general thought of putting out = ********?
i'm sorry you had to be treated that way. no innocent person, especially young people, should have to be exposed like that. what a d**k.

i dont get the phrase itself, and if the word ******** means anything other than a cuss word that my mom tends to shout when she gets frustrated while driving, then i dont get that either  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 pm
i don't fully understand what u don't get, so i'll simply say what i think it is u don't understand: the meaning of ********, it means having a**l sex, tho many ppl don't clasify it as such and simply use it to mean sex, be it "front" or "back" intercourse.

i wouldn't have understood the phrase 'putting out' either, i did bcs u said he said 'i wanna ********, duh'. if not for that, i'd have taken it to mean they wore clothing that exposes parts of the body, such as breasts or butt.

anyway, hope that helped your understanding. and for the record, if that's what he wants, he doesn't like u for who u r, he just wants a girl to sleep with, and that isn't even close to being worth it, so try ur best to forget him, bcs he's just an a**.  

Sotur

BitterSweetVampyre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:57 pm
he wants to have sex wit u thats what he wants!!!! hes beong a totaly d**k if thats the only reson he's datin those girls!!!!!!! either tell him to shape up or move on he's not worht it!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:35 pm
thx for telling me, altho i kinda feel like an idiot for not knowing.....  

QUW00SH

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:39 pm
They got it right on the dot, if I knew someone like that I'd definitely hurt him hate guys like that.

And I like your choice before you edited I wouldn't even talk to someone like that. Also don't worry for not knowing it's not something to be proud of knowing  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm
i agree. there's nothing wrong w/ not knowing and it's not some knowledge to brag about, either. so it's ok. just shows your innocence and that's refreshing considering all the vulgarity nowadays. the phrase "putting out" just means lowering your maidenly values, hence - 'putting out'. ******** means sex in a derogatory fashion, casual mating like animals. you wouldn't want that of a boy who sees you as something he could just shove himself into. i still can't believe he had the nerve to say that to you...in class!!!  

daggblu4

Anabethe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:09 pm
Saphire1579
today in class, i was passing notes with this guy that sits 2 seats behind me. anyway we were talking and eventually we admit to each other we like each other, but then i find out that he cant go out with me cuz " Me and [name of girl] and [name of other girl] kinda have this thing" and so im like ok, he's going out with 2 other girls, im sad, but i understand and all. then he says "its just cuz they put out and u don't " and later, since i wasnt sure what he meant by that, ends up translating that to "i wanna ********...... duh"
I having parents that have oversheltered me all dont know what this means either. I get the general idea, but i really dont know what it means. And i know its bad, but without knowing exactly what it means im not sure how to respond, cuz i highly doubt its something ill be willing to do.
(this is what i get for passing notes in class....)

wow.....thats really screwed up. stay away from the jerk, there are wayyyy better guys out there who will want you for your personality, not for a 1 night stand. i know what you mean with over sheltering my parents raised me the same way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 pm
Gosh, that really sucks... and if all he wants is sex, then he's not worth it, i learnt that the hard way, my x-bf only wanted to have sex, but i wasn't ready, and he liked me for my personality, but not enough, so, stay away from him, or see if you still like him in a few years, maybe he will grow up a bit.  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:44 pm
He is consumed by lust, not love. Also, if he's going out with two other girls, he's obviously a creep. It'd be best to ignore him completely. Don't let it bother him. I love your innocence in the matter, though. By the way, you shouldn't be passing notes in class. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Guardian1239
He is consumed by lust, not love. Also, if he's going out with two other girls, he's obviously a creep. It'd be best to ignore him completely. Don't let it bother him. I love your innocence in the matter, though. By the way, you shouldn't be passing notes in class. burning_eyes

Heh heh... This guy is everywhere (refering to Guardian1239)
I'd listen to him he's good....  

kyoshiro2

simsboarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:49 pm
that is really messed, up, I stay away from people like, that, 'cause I'm liable to beat the crap outta them for disrespecting women  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games