No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Help!! i'm in a pickle!! BOY TROUBLE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?? (must read post to understand)
  Kill that b***h he's going out with (a.k.a. make them break up)
  let him be happy with her, and dont be friends anymore
  steal him from her
  just stay friends...
  O_o I have no idea...
View Results

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:25 pm
Hey people, well, im in a real pickle, i dont have a clue what to do...

Here's the sitch, one of my reall really good friends, or i guess you could call him a best friend, I have a MAJOR crush on, but i think it could possible be a little more than a crush, but i dont know, anyway, i like this guy soo much that I want him to be happy, and i was going to ask him if he would to go out with me, but before i could i found out that he is now going out with his dream girl, and that broke my heart... and know i dont know what i willd o, because i really still want to go out with him, but now i can't, and i really want to stay friends with him, but his new girlfriend is competitive, so she might get jelous of me, if we even stay friends, and he's os happy with her, so i dont want to be friends with him anymore, because i couldn't live up to myself if i was the reason that they broke up... so HELP what do i do??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm
anticlockwise123
Hey people, well, im in a real pickle, i dont have a clue what to do...

Here's the sitch, one of my reall really good friends, or i guess you could call him a best friend, I have a MAJOR crush on, but i think it could possible be a little more than a crush, but i dont know, anyway, i like this guy soo much that I want him to be happy, and i was going to ask him if he would to go out with me, but before i could i found out that he is now going out with his dream girl, and that broke my heart... and know i dont know what i willd o, because i really still want to go out with him, but now i can't, and i really want to stay friends with him, but his new girlfriend is competitive, so she might get jelous of me, if we even stay friends, and he's os happy with her, so i dont want to be friends with him anymore, because i couldn't live up to myself if i was the reason that they broke up... so HELP what do i do??

I dont think you should stop being friends. if the girl gets jealous she needs to get over herself because im positive that he is not going to stop having any friends that are girls just because she says so. and if you guys are best friends i doubt that he will stop talking to you. im sorry your hurt. it happens. i liked this boy that was like my one of my closest friends to find out that he goes out with someone else. it was frustrating but i got over it. but yes i dont think that if they break up you will be the reason, and if you are its really not your fault because it could have happend because of any other girl. sorry if it sounds confusing. sweatdrop  

Anabethe

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm
yeah, thanks...

It's all soo annoying, but he knew her before he even met me, and he was always asking me how he should ask her out, i told him a few tips, because i want him to be happy... i also gave him some hints that i liked him, but i guess they went un-noticed... and, well i guess still being friends would be the smart idea, but id just get upset all the time... only not to show it...

thanks for the advice...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:49 am
if this guy is truly your 'best friend' then he wont let such an insecure female.. no matter how pretty.. get inbetween your friendship. if he has any kind of integrity he will see her for what she is, and that will make a difference. dont stop being friends with him just because of her. dont make rash decisions for fear of one possibility of a future event. the future has MANY possibilities. keep being a good friend to him.  

Calypsophia

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:35 pm
well, thats sort of what I was thinking about, but he has known her, and liked her, for longer than he has known me, let alone been friends with me...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:44 am
anticlockwise123
well, thats sort of what I was thinking about, but he has known her, and liked her, for longer than he has known me, let alone been friends with me...

and that's all fine. are you afraid that you feel closer to him (friendship wise) than he feels towards you? do you feel his character is weak enough that he would let her dictate who he can hang out with and who he cant? or is he stronger and more mature than that? do you know for sure that she would do this? if so, why not explain your fears to him. that's not to say reveal your true feelings for him, but reveal your fears and see what he'd have to say to you about it. if you're really already that close to him, he'll be willing to listen.
Just make sure your fears arent founded on jealousy.

and remember this... bfs and gfs come and go. especially in ones younger years.  

Calypsophia

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:32 pm
Calypsophia
anticlockwise123

and that's all fine. are you afraid that you feel closer to him (friendship wise) than he feels towards you? do you feel his character is weak enough that he would let her dictate who he can hang out with and who he cant? or is he stronger and more mature than that? do you know for sure that she would do this? if so, why not explain your fears to him. that's not to say reveal your true feelings for him, but reveal your fears and see what he'd have to say to you about it. if you're really already that close to him, he'll be willing to listen.
Just make sure your fears arent founded on jealousy.

and remember this... bfs and gfs come and go. especially in ones younger years.

OK, thanks, i took this advice, and I talked to him about it, So it's all better now, only still a bit awkawrd... He said that he would rather keep me as a close friend, and loose his girlfriend, than to loose his best friend over some girl.

Thanks for the advice, it really helped out alot, but now she's heaps jealous of our friendship, we both think so...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm
If you haven't already, you should tell him that you like him. Guys aren't good at picking up hints. I'm not sure why girls think that works. Anyway, I'm happy that you're working it out. I'm sure it is a little awkward, so I'll offer some advice for you.

*If you want to make his girlfriend less jealous, try not to be alone with him too much. You can hang out in a group and still have a good time.

*If you want to be alone with him sometimes, have him tell his girlfriend. It won't be good if he doesn't tell her and then finds out you two were together. We'll never blame the ones we love, so she'll take it out on you.

*Try to become friends with his girlfriend. Perhaps if you see she is a nice person, you will feel a little better. If she's really bad, tell him. I hate to sound manipulative, but he deserves to know the truth.

*Ask him how he feels about her and ask her how she feels about him. This will help you determine if you want to intervene in their relationship or not.  

Guardian1239

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff