Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Stupid High-School Drama's... But now im in one...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O HELP
  HAHA
  It'll all get better...
  thats high school for you...
View Results

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 pm
Basicly, like one of my really really good friends, over heard taht some people in my class wanted to bash some people in her class, so she told the people that ****** and ****** wanted to bash them, then ****** and ***** (the girls who were gonna get bashed) go up to the people in my class that wanted to bash them, and asked if they did, so anyway, then the people that wanted to bash up the people in her class, came up to my friend and said "we are gonna bash you now, why did you tell them that we gonna bash them?" so now she is in a bit of trouble with some others girls from both of our classes, and she was being threatened of being bashed, like seriously, those other girls really do punch people up pretty bad... so anyway, me being the friend that i am, im trying to help her out, but for some reason, she turns-tails and blames it all on me!!, to save her own butt, its soo stupid, so not only do they want to still bash her, now they want to bash me aswell, adn i didnt do ANYTHING, its soo f***ed up....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:48 pm
anticlockwise123
Basicly, like one of my really really good friends, over heard taht some people in my class wanted to bash some people in her class, so she told the people that ****** and ****** wanted to bash them, then ****** and ***** (the girls who were gonna get bashed) go up to the people in my class that wanted to bash them, and asked if they did, so anyway, then the people that wanted to bash up the people in her class, came up to my friend and said "we are gonna bash you now, why did you tell them that we gonna bash them?" so now she is in a bit of trouble with some others girls from both of our classes, and she was being threatened of being bashed, like seriously, those other girls really do punch people up pretty bad... so anyway, me being the friend that i am, im trying to help her out, but for some reason, she turns-tails and blames it all on me!!, to save her own butt, its soo stupid, so not only do they want to still bash her, now they want to bash me aswell, adn i didnt do ANYTHING, its soo f***ed up....

whoa what a traitor. thats ridiculous that your own friend did that to you. I suggest you go to a councelor or a dean. someone that could stop this before you end up getting hurt. Its not fair that you are being pushed into something you did not do. but yea before it gets crazy and you have people coming after you tell a teacher or an adult that could fix this problem.  

Anabethe

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:57 pm
It's natural for every being to be selfish. You cannot blame your friend for blaming you. Obviously, it's not very nice, but I'm sure you can work it out once you get this figured out.

Here's something you can do:
*First, don't panic. Don't let anyone see that you're scared. That will just make it worse. Tell your friend to do the same.

*Next, tell an adult about the problem. If you know where you think they'll "bash" you, tell someone at the school and make sure there are security guards around.

*If you do get into a fight, don't hurt them. Run. If you fight, you'll be in as much trouble as them.

*It this all fails and they still bother you, manipulate them. Make them hate each other again for some reason and make them forget about you and your friend. I hate to tell you to make someone fight, but if they're angry, you shouldn't get involved any more. If you get them to ignore you, leave them alone.

I hope that helps a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:42 pm
Ha ha... Not to sound you know that I don't care... But 'Bashed'... Is a strange word... Anyway... I've learnt in a way it's what you go through.. There's always gonna be people who think they have something to prove by 'bashing' someone... But you've gotta think... Can't they use a brain to solve something... Yeah sure I'm not saying I've never said it before... And I lead to me punching someone that was a friend... But life goes on... What does hitting someone solve..That there harder than you are... Wooo... There's always gonna be someone bigger anyway...  

kyoshiro2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff