Submit

What should I do?
  Go for it!
  Forget it
  Wait for him to ask you
View Results

rockstar-kagome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:39 pm
Well.... okay. so I like this guy at school, but I dont know if like meh back. I wanna talk to him more but, Iam too shy. I need advice what to do! Besides have one of my friends ask him anything or writing him a note.(Iam worried if I right a notee someone else will find it. You know how people are these days.) Please help me! Or pm me some advice please!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:43 pm
You should tell him. I can refer you to this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10756459  

Guardian1239

rockstar-kagome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:28 pm
See thats sorta the problem. i have a hard time talking to him.... and I wanna say things I wish I could say........ and I dont know how to get him alone to talk to him so theres not so much pressure with evryone around us........  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:41 am
You'll have to pull him aside to talk to him. You really don't have anything to lose by telling him you like him. It's not exactly like the article because you're not friends and you don't have anything to lose by telling him you like him. If he doesn't like you, then you can move on or try to win his love.  

Guardian1239

rockstar-kagome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:34 am
Guardian1239
You'll have to pull him aside to talk to him. You really don't have anything to lose by telling him you like him. It's not exactly like the article because you're not friends and you don't have anything to lose by telling him you like him. If he doesn't like you, then you can move on or try to win his love.

thank you so much for the advice.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff