Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Ayesha's Inn - The new hang out place and luxury inn!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to rent a room?
  Vote here and post '&_In' in your post if you are. You will get a room - and a number, which will always be listed in the first post.
View Results

Ayeshax3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:09 pm

P.S. IF ANY OF THIS IS AGAINST YOUR TOS OR SOMETHING, PM ME! LIKE THE RULES...IF WE CAN'T HAVE SEPERATE RULES OR SOMETHING, YOU CAN EDIT MY POST AND REMOVE THE RULES/OR PM ME, AND I WILL TAKE IT OFF ASAP! ^^ TY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD STAY!

Welcome, to my beautiful and lovely Ayesha's Inn. I will see to it right away that you are placed a fine room with a view of the marvelous sea that is close by. But as for you - (hands menu) what would you like to eat at this moment? We don't serve breakfast after 8 AM GST. Sorry, but to be healthy, breakfast needs to be ordered BEFORE that. ^_^ Lunch - would be until 3 PM GST. Dinner can be ordered up until 10 PM. Some of us do, actually, eat that late. Late night snacks can go on until 6 AM in the morning, and after that should be breakfast. Desert is served per request. Only 3 servings a day!

So, now that you got yourself a room...why not get settled and read a book by the warm cozy fire? Neh? No? Want something more exciting? (Points to snow) Look at that glistening snow outside! You can go sho - no. A darling should not be shoveling. They should be playing and having fun! (Hands winter equip. like hats, gloves) Remember though, if you get into ANY kind of trouble, report my office and I will come out myself to help!

While at Ayesha's Inn, you need to follow these rules. I know it's fun - a hangout and everything and all...but every place, every time, there is some kind of etiquette you must be following. I know, at home, work, school, etc. and HERE TOO for my inn! Understood?

1. PG-13 That means no cursing. Instead, you can type **** because if anybody types an actual word...Ayesha's Inn would really not be a good place to say if you can't help it.
2. Don't be negative! It would NOT make someone's day if you barge up to someone and say, "Oh, your hair is messed up. Don't go out tonight," Or something crazy like that. Simple, and easy.
3. Have fun...it's a hangout like a hotel! Enjoy, AND BE COMFY! If you aren't comfy, CALL ME!! RIGHT AWAY!

~~

Okay, so now you are familiar with the rules. How about meeting our small - but humble -not real- staff? ^_^

Marty
_________
Marty can be seen serving your food, or your drinks. He is a very nice person and always adds in a little comment like, "Nice hair, madam!" or something nice about you. He can ALWAYS be trusted. First employee - and oldest. He is very nice looking with peachy kind of brown hair that is always combed back, and smells of a special flower from his garden.

Joann
Joann is our only female servant at AI (Ayesha's Inn..) and she is very well good at being a female as she is being a servant. Sick? No problem! She is also our humble and kind nurse, helping anybody in need. She is always on time - ALWAYS, and is very nice so she should not be a problem.

Bert
________
Bertian is his real name. Bert came from the way countryside and might have an accent, or say some country-ish words. But, don't worry! He is a very entertaining and fun person to be with. If your bored in the dumps...Bert is sure to come your way! He sells little trinkets and toys for penny apiece and always loves to talk to people, and ask how they are doing. In need to go to a meeting, but don't have enough of ___ or can't find your tie? Bert will lend you an extra pair - and by the time you come back, he will have it ready, AND cleaned.

So, you are good on our staff. So now...just INVITE over your friends...and relax! Chat, have fun! Talk to me...blah. =] One rule - NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED! Ayesha's Inn is meant to be a fun, happy, and exciting place to hang out or be with your friends! If you don't want to hang out, reading a book while staring at the sea from your window is ALWAYS an option, but it's yours to choose!!

PEOPLE'S NAMES AND THEIR ROOM NUMBERS!!
__________ - 123
__________ - 123
__________ - 123
__________ - 123
__________ - 123
__________ - 123
__________ - 123

Best of all... IT'S FREE!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:12 pm

(Sits in comfy lounge chair)

\WELCOME/// to the LOBBY part of the Inn. It's not really a lobby, sort of like a packed living room - but all is well at our lobby. The front desk, and people sitting and talking...enjoying..even if they AREN'T staying at the inn. Remember, if you DO join the inn, you get (not-really-given) food, entertainment, and fun, FUN, FUN! And it's fr-r-ee!

Here at Ayesha's Inn, we are proposed to making you feel like luxury. Like you belong here. Of course you do, but we want you to have the time of your life here!

\QUESTIONS/// or \COMMENTS/// about the inn? PM me with the subject being 'YOUR INN' and type whatever you need to. =]

ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeshax3

Ayeshax3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:54 pm

User Image
This is Rowen, the Inn Manager. Basically, she can help you with booking in - finding a room, and she is great for ideas when you are bored. Oh, and she is a magical fairy from the mystical and unknown fairy area of Why Not.

Rowen is sitting at her desk, fumbling with a pen. She is uttermost bored because there has been no customers for a long time. Just then, a customer named Joten appears and exclaims, "There have been too many rodents in my room!" He seemed angry. He slapped his room ticket on the desk. Rowen looked startled. "I am CHECKING OUT!" he yelled as he bust out the door. "Wa-!" Rowen wasn't quick enough. It was -15o F and Joten just got frozen. Rowen sighed. "Another customer frozen..." She went to close the door, with poor Joten outside, a icicle.

We need some more customers! Poor Joten just got frozen...
We need some people booking in. Please be generous enough - I mean, it's way too cold outside! Come on in!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:02 am
*walks into the inn shyly and looks at rowen* u-umm are y-you the manger here?  

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:15 am
-walks in the inn, and looks at Rowen- Um...if you're the manager...do you mind my asking why there's a grown man frozen outside?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games