Submit

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:43 pm
While betting on who I wish to wed,
my friend accidentally said,
they began to shout,
my secret got out,
now I wish I was dead!

The poem says it all. I had a crush, my secret got out (MY FRIEND ACCIDENTALLY YELLED IT SO MOST OF THE GUYS HEARD IT!!!!!! scream stressed ) Now I fell like disappearing, like a magic act!
User Image
The situation sounds similiar to the SOS song of Jonas Brothers! (If you have no clue what that is here are part of the lyrics that actually play a similiarity to my sitch.

"Oohh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get"

Advice for anything that will help me get over the snickering? Maybe some medication to make me feel unemotional? emo MAYBE vodka?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 pm
I have heard marijuana works  

simsboarder

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm
What did your crush say? You're not being specific enough. You need to add some details about what happened in a non-poetic way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:13 pm
Guardian1239
What did your crush say? You're not being specific enough. You need to add some details about what happened in a non-poetic way.

My crush said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Sorry for not giving the main details. My friends were guessing who I liked, and they hit the nail on the head and YELLED THE NAME so the guys siting at the other end of the table heard! APPEARENTLY A DUFUS NAMED AUSTIN scream told him at 6th period! crying gonk I ran out after the class so quickly no one noticed. I wanted to remain invisible! ninja  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:53 pm
simsboarder
Some of the worst advice I've heard.

I'd say not to let the snickers of other bother you people laugh at anything they pick on anything I'd swear if they ran out of things they would actually sit and count the strands of hair you have and then laugh at you for that. I'd say don't care about it find something to distract you maybe write more poetry or anything that distracts you schoolwork reading writing sleeping works too if you have the time, just don't go for anything idiotic like alchohal or drugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:42 pm
XxXChibiyukiXxX
Guardian1239

My crush said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Sorry for not giving the main details. My friends were guessing who I liked, and they hit the nail on the head and YELLED THE NAME so the guys siting at the other end of the table heard! APPEARENTLY A DUFUS NAMED AUSTIN scream told him at 6th period! crying gonk I ran out after the class so quickly no one noticed. I wanted to remain invisible! ninja

yea i had that experience. but it caught me by surprise. the girl saw me talking to my crush and then she yelled out. MELENY I KNOW WHO YOU LIKE!!! and said the name. and everyone was like OMG FOR REAL! and my crush was just laughing and I was like damn...thats screwed up. I was really embarrassed at first. but then i just ignored the comments. don't worry the best thing about school is that something always happens. so they will be talking to you for about one minute. and then they will forget.  

Anabethe

Bob and Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:57 am
Oh! Good luck to you! That's just horrible! I don't really know what to advise except for this:

Don't think of it as an embarassmet. Think of it as an advance to your relationship. I reckon you have a better chance of being able to date that guy if he knew you liked him. I always tell the whole world who I like and all of these quirky things happen as well as the attention I get. Sure people laugh at me sometimes but I love it! Spotlight + A better chance to have a relationship = Happy~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:24 am
There isn't anything you can do except learn to ignore these things. If they see that it bothers you, they'll keep picking on you. They get bored if you ignore them, though. If this doesn't work for you, you can try to find someone else for them to talk about.  

Guardian1239

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:32 am
simsboarder

SOMETHInG LEgAL PLEASE! My class just spent an hour learning about Marijuana! I don't want to learn it in JAIL! "Bad decisions lead to prison!" (My PE teacher)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:19 pm
Ask your crush what he thinks.

If I were you, instead of vanishing permanently like a ninja , I'd sneak up on him and plant a big kiss on him! blaugh Wheee!

But that is just me.  

duo7700

Bob and Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Tell me why I can't have you...

Well here's what I would do:
1. Confess - Higher chances of getting asked out but will diminish chances of having a conversation.
2. Deny - Lower chances of getting asked out but yout pride is back.
3. Force your friend to clear up your name - Mean but hey, it was his/her fault!

...for my lonely Christmas Eve.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:52 am
My advice is talk to the guy and find out what his opinion is and explain the situation. You may be to embarssed to try but this is my advice, Who knows he may like you to.  

BluePod

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Heh heh... I wouldn't turn to alcohol.... It's a depressant it wouldn't help your situation... In fact it'll probably make it worse... The best thing to do is go on with everyday life... School is a time for senseless behaviour... Nothing to be taken seriously happens in school...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:06 pm
think of it this way, if your friends are always crazy (shouting things) no one knows if what they were just guessing who you like or if they knew it was true. Maybe you can make a plan with your friends... At the same place that it happened, you could tell them to act like they're still trying to guess your crush, and shout out like 2 different people. Then everyone would think that the first time they shouted it they were wrong... & it should confuse everybody smile or, near your crush, so he hears it himself. Hope this helped  

destinywarrior03

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
simsboarder
Some of the worst advice I've heard.

I'd say not to let the snickers of other bother you people laugh at anything they pick on anything I'd swear if they ran out of things they would actually sit and count the strands of hair you have and then laugh at you for that. I'd say don't care about it find something to distract you maybe write more poetry or anything that distracts you schoolwork reading writing sleeping works too if you have the time, just don't go for anything idiotic like alchohal or drugs.

this guy is right, he's got the most, and best advice i've ever heard!! listne to him!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff