V.V *sigh*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ombrophobia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am
It's a long post... bear with me.

Hm... I don't really belong anywhere right now... I have these friends I've been with since like kindergarten. But I'm home schooled this year (10th grade) and I don't feel like they want to be friends with me anymore... I love them to death, but more and more I get the feeling that they don't like me...

Like they have a once a month scary movie sleepover, I was never invited... Like they would talk to me about how much fun it was but never invite me. And last year they all took Japanese one, but I didn't and there was one time I was having one of them over, and the other one just started talking to each other like I wasn't even there.

It's actually one girl in particular, I'm not friends with any more, because we had a romantic history and a messy ending... But this one non friend kind of hogs my other friends, like I can't be with them anymore...

At my home school co op, (a once a week thing kind of like school) no one likes me because it's a Christian deal, and there are quite a few people who decidedly dislike me...

There's a lot of stress at my house now too... I don't have my drivers license yet, so I can't get away from it without a reprimand, or a lecture. Around this time of year my dad usually gets really uptight, and yells all the time... I don't mind the yelling but it puts my mom in a bad mood, and my little brother and sister too. So I'm left with two pissy parents who wont do anything and a little brother and sister who are too immature to know that it's not their fault I have to take care of them because mom and dad aren't in the mood to do much aside from take my brother to school, and buy food for us to eat.

I suppose that's okay, I mean it's not a terrible thing that we have to fend for ourselves, but there's just a terrible vie throughout our whole house. >.< It's like they don't want us to get along.

Also I recently broke up with my boyfriend, for various reasons. If you really want to know them all you can read my journal, but in a nutshell, he just didn't really respect me, and I was happy at first, but now I'm pretty sad... I usually get lonely around this time of year and I suppose it wasn't the best timing for us to break up...

>.< I don't know what to do... Help me please someone.... v.v

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:56 am
WOW. Sorry but I don't have any experiance with these but I'll see what I can dig out of my head.

-Friends: Try talking to them when that girl that you don't get along with isn't around or you could try the hard one and try to come to peace with the girl you don't get along with. Either way try not to turn it into a "her or me" thing because these usually turn out bad.

-Boyfriend: You did the right thing. If he doesn't respect you it's not a good relationship and even if you had stayed with him it would most likely would have turned bad later on. I personally haven't been through a break up but you'll make it.

-Why is this time of year a sad time for you?

-General advice: Lift your head up and keep going, as a fortune cookie once told me "A smile a day keeps the enimies away" Good luck and God Bless  

BluePod

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:23 am
I agree with BluePod on the friends and boyfriend issue.

If it gets tense in your house you can try playing some holiday music. I find it very relaxing. You should also try telling your parents that you feel like they're leaving you to fend for yourself. They'll probably try to change something if they know they're making you feel uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:23 am
Jeez it sounds like 'Christmas spirit' doesn't take part in your family...
Your parents might be uptight because of the rush of christmas, everything needs doing... Blah blah blah... You know that type of thing... And your friends.... Well... Seems kinda strange if the person you invited round came if she didn't like you so there could be a slight plus but it's kinda cold to ignore you... I would have said you sound slightly paraniod about it all but that's not the type of thing to be saying... Oh and it's not good to keep all this in because eventually you'll snap and it might not turn out for the best... So I recommend talking to atleast one person... AS for your boyfriend you're always bound to find people like that... Just try to make sure you don't make the same mistake again... If you're feeling lonely fing something to keep you busy... It might help but I'm not sure... Well good luck....  

kyoshiro2

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:34 am

I will list truths as I see them. hoping maybe you will find them useful.

1. There is no such things as freinds who turn their back on you.

2. screw freinds at school, in the long run just getting all the work done and getting out of school is all that matters.

3. sometimes parenting issues are hard, I never knew my mother, I can't help there, but I think this is a matter of realizing all you can do is try to pull through, it is annoying, but they are your family, they do really love you, even if they are a little on edge.

4. Your probably a pretty nice girl, there are thousands of men out there. probably at least fifty guys whom you have never even considered getting to know that you call freinds. and if your still in school, I don't care how old you are, love should be a secondary. I can understand being lonely all the time, I get that way myself fairly often, but you are needed in so many other places in your life you might have to just deal with it for a time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:36 pm
whee Thank you guys! I find your advice soothing, but as some of you may know the English version of One Missed Call is coming out on my non friend's birthday, so naturally everyone is going to go with her... But my closest friend and I were the first to see the original Japanese version together... Now she's going to see it with someone else, and I doubt if anyone wants me there... emo I don't want to see it by myself...

Ombrophobia

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 pm
Ombrophobia
whee Thank you guys! I find your advice soothing, but as some of you may know the English version of One Missed Call is coming out on my non friend's birthday, so naturally everyone is going to go with her... But my closest friend and I were the first to see the original Japanese version together... Now she's going to see it with someone else, and I doubt if anyone wants me there... emo I don't want to see it by myself...

^.^ Ask your 'closest friend' about it. there are two reasons why. it doesn't matter whether you go or not, this question is just a test.

-If she immediately says no without consulting with the little 'group of evil' she isn't a good friend, and you deserve better than that.

-If she tries and the other girls try to find excuses. then maybe you should tell your closest friend your thoughts, not even in great detail, tell her you are starting to feel a little left out, then offer up the idea that you and her go together. by the way, you probably know the excuses, the whole 'well I don't think there is enough room' thing, If a person says that without checking in some way it is usually an excuse.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:04 pm
So my 'closest friend' got to me bofore I did, she offered to go with me after the whole birth day thing. Blah blah blah, I went to her house the other day, We watched Death Note together, and it seems like things are fine. My other friend seemes to be fine with going along too, after the one with my non friend.

But with my non friend... She kind of is having troubles with her sexuality, and her mother died last year, and I was really the only one there for her, so she still comes to me for advice, and she wants me to hang out with her now... But I still don't want to be friends... >.<" I have too much drama...

Ombrophobia

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:55 pm
BluePod

-Why is this time of year a sad time for you?

-General advice: Lift your head up and keep going, as a fortune cookie once told me "A smile a day keeps the enimies away" Good luck and God Bless

mainly i agree with this guy, whoever he is... but the question he asked, i think i have an answer for you. around this time of year, many people often get SAD. no not sad like, crying sad, but sad as in seasonal affectionant (?) disorder. basicly it means, because you get less sun this time of year, you get really, uncontrollably depressed. many, many people were i live have this disease, and get treatment. talk to you doctor about that though....

-gosh i sound like an old person..... so uncool for me.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games