Submit

Have you seen me around youtube?
  yup!
  Nope, who are you?
View Results

miserywriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:48 am
Misery Writer's AMV Shop

Hey everybody, I'm pretty sure this is something that hasn't been done before so I was kinda worried about where I'd set it up but the Why Not Guild seems as good a place as any!
heart heart heart

Anyway, My name's Misery Writer, if you're on Youtube a lot, looking at different AMV's you may have seen me around, I have over 200 AMV's there so I'm pretty noticable! sweatdrop
heart heart heart
I was thinking, since some people do art commissions and get payed for it, and since I really need the cash what with all the Gaia games being out of commission at the moment, and since I'm always getting requests from folks on youtube, I thought I'd set up shop here and actually try and get something out of it apart from ratings and comments!^^ (Not that I don't love those things too! wink )
heart heart heart

Anywho, I'll be returning to edit this later so for now, I just wanted to introduce myself and get a place opened up so you guys can tell me what you think of my idea.
heart heart heart

For examples of my work feel free to visit my profile page, or go to my youtube page! whee

Index

Introduction
Available Anime
AMV Request Information
Payment  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:49 am
Available Anime

The following is a list of the anime's I have available to me at the moment for use. You don't strictly have to keep to these animes but if you choose something I don't have it will take a lot longer for your AMV to be made so please keep that in mind.

RAW (Unsubbed)

Ouran Host Club (No longer taking these requests.)
Bleach
Haruhi Suzumiya
Loveless
Naruto Shippudden
Perfect Girl Evolution
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronichles
RomeoXJuliet

Subbed

Black Cat
Gakuen Alice
Naruto (Random episodes, I don't have all of them)
FMA (eps 1-20)
Princess Tutu
Saikano  

miserywriter

miserywriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:50 am
IMPORTANT AMV REQUEST INFO:

For those of you who have requested videos I've decided to make it a little easier for you to work out whose video I'm currently working on and how soon your video is likely to be made.

Current AMV's being made:
Beautiful Day

Current Anime being used:
Tsubasa

Likely anime to be used next:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

heart heart heart
This information is for people who have already requested something, people who are about to request a video shouldn't let this information influence them!
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:51 am
Payment

At the moment I'm gonna have to be pretty loose about payment cause there are a lot of people who've already made requests who either don't have a Gaia account or who aren't prepared to pay for a request so for those who've already requested something stay calm, if you want to pay you can pay the appropriate price, if you don't want to then that's fine too, I understand completely.

For those of you who are requesting anything from this shop from now on however, the folowing prices will apply, please respect that.

Prices:

Currently Negotiable.  

miserywriter

miserywriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:52 am
Waiting Requests:

**This section will contain Gaia requests only**  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Watch Some examples of my work here on Gaia!

Misery Writer's AMV Top Pick  

miserywriter

miserywriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Reserved  

miserywriter

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash