Submit

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:41 pm
Well I have a boyfriend, and he is awesome. We have so much fun together and he sticks up for me, he is awesome. But there is one problem.

I kinda feel like I'm cheating on him because I still have feelings for this one guy. The guy is really nice and he knows every secret I could carry, except two. One isn't my secret to tell, and two: I like him. Whenever I'm done and I'm crying I want him and not my boyfriend. But the closest thing we have ever gotten to anything was "Little sister" and "Big brother". Sometimes I can't picture my life without him, and it just doesn't feel right since I'm dating another guy.

Sooo.. Should I break up with my boyfriend, or just move on without my friend and keep dating my boyfriend?

Oh and did I forget to mention that my friend is both one year older and is dating a friend of mine?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:28 am
pehw ic an definitely see teh problem ehre. it's sort of a lose lose desicion.

if you tell him you still like him you can lose your good friend .both him and he's gf. as well as your own bf.

you should think about this more are your eady to do something this drastic?  

K1T3

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 am
I don't think you are cheating, cuz you didn't do anything yet. It seems like you are dreaming of something you can't get, and even if you do get it this will cuz you a bigger problems.
Stick to what you can get, and not what you can get. It is a healthy way of living. If you don't like your boyfriend it is another problem... I say if you only dated him for two or three times give him a chance, it takes time to develop strong relationship and understand people. If you had more dates and it doesn't work, tell him you want to brake up.
A good way to know if there is something between you too, is go to see him in a place where your boyfriend feel comfortable and love. This is the best place to see him the way he really is and decide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:47 am
nah, you're not cheating because you havent *done* anything. cheating doesnt happen in the mind or heart. it only happens when you act on what's in your mind or heart.

if your friend wasnt already dating someone, I'd say talk to him. but since he is, I would respect that. you've said more about how you feel about your friend than you do your bf. how do you feel about him? the answer to that question should dictate how to proceed with your current relationship to him.  

Calypsophia

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:48 am
My boyfriend is awesome, too. But I don't feel like I trust him with my big secrets. Meaning the things that plague my mind. He makes me feel special and he cussed some girl out for me, she hasn't bothered me since. But he doesn't know when to be serious and when to be silly. But he understands and recognizes when I want to be alone, when something is bothering me, and he respects my space.

It's been the worst since our double date. All throughout the night I felt a pang of jealousy. And just the other night my friend said he shared his first kiss with his girl friend. I felt like my heart was shattered..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:17 pm
Well he knows. My friend knows that I have strong feelings for him. It's pretty messed up, right now, between us. I'm talking to him right now, and he won't let me in.. I feel like he just shut the door and locked it.. I'm pretty depressed now and idk what to do.. can anyone help me??  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

shani26

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:15 am
Some times it take time to know someone, don't presure him if it take him time to open up for you.
Any way, You can tell how he feels not just by talking, watching his moves and body signal is a good way to understand someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:35 am
But he used to tell me everything.. But now he pushed me out the door and locked it..  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

shani26

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:16 am
O.k. here is what you do, take a car with black windows and folow him unteal you will find out what he is hiding. xp
O.k. i know it is enoying not to know somethings, but i am sure if you stick around eveantly you will find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:03 am
If I could drive I might've done that.. neutral

But that's not all that's bothering me.. He knows that I like him. And it's weird to talk to him.. I'm suppose to see him tonight which will be the first time we'll see each other (face-to-face) since he found out.. Meany friend told him -.-

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

shani26

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:41 am
ok so i am waiting to hear what happen in the meeting. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:55 pm
you seem far more concerned about your friend than your bf. honestly, if you dont feel you can be open with your bf about anything else going on with you aside from your feelings for your friend (dont tell him that, it would hurt him), then he's not the one for you anyway. at least, not for the long term.

your friend has a gf, and I think that shouldve been respected. I wont say anymore until I know what happened at this meeting.  

Calypsophia

fairywaif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:47 pm
He IS currently dating your friend. If they break up, you may want to try then. Also, he could be shutting you out because he has feelings for you too, but has a girlfriend. Or he doesn't like you and is annoyed...
Until then, you should stay with your boyfriend because you don't know if he likes you back, and that'd be kinda bad if you broke up with him for a guy that doesn't like you....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 pm
well the biggest thing happened monday. He and his gf broke up it was the most shocking thing that has happened in the past few months considering how close they were.I've been planning to break up with my bf. But today he broke me even more after we were finally becoming as close as we were. He told me about this girl he want to get together with. SO, yea, tonight has been painful..  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 pm
Another week another meeting. We are currently back to our "Big bro and lil sis" status. Last night was the first Youth Goup meeting that my boy friend(who I am currently planning to break up with this weekend, hopefully if I get the chance) and it was weird. We touched alot, which is really new. And we were closer then ever. We stood in the hall outside th gym and listened to Ipod, standing really close to each other. We sang out lots of the songs, we have alot of similar tastes. And when we got home and both got online to talk he was acting really weird.. I've talked to my friends about this and a few of us think that he just doesn't want to date a middle schooler, though I'll be in high school next year. I want other peoples opions, please.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff