Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
pining

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaeofSun717

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:24 am
What do you do when you love someone so badly it almost hurts, but he doesn't know you exist and probably never would even if you ran right into him? and you're not interested in going out with another guy. Please don't say "try to forget him" because i've loved him for a long time and i don't think I could stop loving him, even if we never are together.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:28 am
He's also quite a bit older than me, so i don't think my parents would like it too much even if we did date... but i want to at least be his friend!  

RaeofSun717

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:47 am
how much older what the age diffrence? it is importent to know cuz in some ages there is a big diffrence and in some it doesn't really matter. If he is having to worry about his child and how to earn more money, and your problems is school work. Then mybe you to have problem to understand one onther, and you would want differnte things in realationship.
When and Where do you see this guy?
I think the key to know smone is to aproch him and talk to him. That what i do but i am not really shy. I get red very easly but i am so use to it, it dosen't stop me from doing stuff.
If you have trouble with talking mybe you should try with just looking at him really look at him so he can see you are looking, and then there is a good psobilate he will come and talk to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 am
shani26
how much older what the age diffrence? it is importent to know cuz in some ages there is a big diffrence and in some it doesn't really matter. If he is having to worry about his child and how to earn more money, and your problems is school work. Then mybe you to have problem to understand one onther, and you would want differnte things in realationship.
When and Where do you see this guy?
I think the key to know smone is to aproch him and talk to him. That what i do but i am not really shy. I get red very easly but i am so use to it, it dosen't stop me from doing stuff.
If you have trouble with talking mybe you should try with just looking at him really look at him so he can see you are looking, and then there is a good psobilate he will come and talk to you.

he's in his 20's i'm still in highschool. and i know he has a girlfriend... i'll try looking at him like you said, because it's really hard for me to talk to people face to face, IMs are easier sweatdrop maybe if i'm lucky we'll start talking... there's no way we could have a relationship though, i think.. my parents would have kittens and disembowel me.. but maybe just friends is okay  

RaeofSun717

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:04 am
He has a girlfriend, so yes you couldn't be his girlfriend but mybe friend. Is he the computer kind of type?
Mybe you can find him in facebook or something like that, and talk to him throw the internet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:19 am
oo good idea! i don't have facebook yet so i didn't even think of that! thank you! biggrin  

RaeofSun717

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff