Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stolen?
  IT MUST BE TEAM ROCKET!!!
View Results

LatteGrande
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Ok, I had an extra Moltres, and I figured instead of just leaving it to be, I would get a high level pokemon out of it.
So, I put it up for trade, and asked for a lv 60 male Drapion.
I had a trade sent to me, and i saw on the "Personality page" Thingy, That it was met at the Pokemon League ant lv 57.
And it was caught with a masterball, so i kind of freaked, and i went to my pokemon guide and i was right, The guy stole it from The 1st pokemon League Person, the Bug man.

So what i am saying is, i got a stolen pokemon, its that possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:35 pm
User Image
I also tried my best to make a pokeball gif/emote thing.  

Boxed Wine

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:39 pm
That is a very good question! I'm not sure! I'll give it a try.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Just as we suspected. Definitely can't. The game mechanics always have the trainer block your pokeball.

In summary, this is why I don't trade for stuff from GTS. sweatdrop  

Nadian
Crew

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:54 pm
Yeah, the GTS is full of those hacked pokemon... I have a couple kinds like that, but they're from my friend who is restarting his game to get a better team and all. The hacked a Ditto to have Cross Chop, Mega Kick, and one more move other than Transform...

I wonder what things would be like if Ditto had an evolution... Hmm... *ponders*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Nadian
Just as we suspected. Definitely can't. The game mechanics always have the trainer block your pokeball.

Actually, there is a cheat code for Action Replay that bypasses the (trainer block) and allows you to catch ONE pokemon from an NPC trainer/gym leader/Elite Four/Champ. It ends the match with a win, but you gain no XP or items. it only works for Diamond and Pearl. i came across it after learning that some pokemon can only be found by either attending a show in Japan, or cheating to make them appear.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:49 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
Nadian

Actually, there is a cheat code for Action Replay that bypasses the (trainer block) and allows you to catch ONE pokemon from an NPC trainer/gym leader/Elite Four/Champ. It ends the match with a win, but you gain no XP or items. it only works for Diamond and Pearl. i came across it after learning that some pokemon can only be found by either attending a show in Japan, or cheating to make them appear.

Which is certainly interesting but it doesn't make the pokemon any less legitimate. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:24 pm
I'm not saying what's legit or not, I was merely saying that there is a code that makes it possible.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:27 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
I'm not saying what's legit or not, I was merely saying that there is a code that makes it possible.

I know and agree. I was mostly saying it for the sake of people that read this thread and don't make the connection. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm
User Image

*sighs*
Hacking pokemon probably makes it real boring for those people.
That's exactly what I am.

Maji De Hikari

Ragnius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:49 am
-Werewolf7567-
User Image

*sighs*
Hacking pokemon probably makes it real boring for those people.
That's exactly what I am.

i have an action replay myself and agree with you, hacking does make it somewhat boring

however, using my action replay, i did what i had hoped to do after buying it, which was get a female combee

i've had vespiquens for ages, but htaching them i only got males, i used the egg-hatch code and boom eventually got a good female combee with awesome stats, though, to get a bronze-colored shiny skarmory, i had to trade the combee, and it was untouched at that moment

but when i went to give my firend the code, my ar messed up and the code is toast - so using the old-fashioned way to get a crush-claw adamant torchic tok so long i had to ask Nadian for help

i myself would like an AR code that lets me nic-name ANY pokemon  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 am
Ive seen a AR cheat that can catch trainers pokemon. lol thats weird tho.  

Yodudeisback

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff