Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
friends who spread rumors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bballstar4020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:54 pm
i have a friend who blames me 4 spreading rumors and is now spreading them about me and is making my life living nightmare crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:07 pm
oh noes!!!!!!! what are they saying?!?!?!  

DvnT

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Talk to the friend and swear to God (or whatever you believe in) that you didn't do it and try to make it up to her to get her to believe you. If not, then just shrug off the rumors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:19 pm
Why does she blame you for spreading rumers?  

shani26

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm
personally, any1 who wouldn't believe me if i said i didnt spread rumors about them and was telling the truth, then started spreading rumors about me, i wouldn't consider a friend. friends trust and believe in u, they don't assume ur lying and then spread rumors about u.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:37 pm
carmen you need to go to the principal n the morning and tell her becouse she needs a lesson and no1 likes her ill go wit u tomoro taylor said she would get u in trouble first so u need to go early in the morning like at 7 30
heart heart heart

trust me im ur sister mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen heart heart stressed stressed  

dontnowat2donow

bballstar4020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 pm
all that is a good idea and i neded to teach her a lesson but i dont want to stoop to her leval so i need some ceral advice can u help me without u making me mean and i already went to the office so i need help and they didint do nything crying crying crying crying crying sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:11 am
We need to know at list what is the rummer before we can help you.
When i was in school i always felt like a famous girl in the spot lite. Girls and boys talked about me but not with me. The rumors they spread wasn't bad or any thing like that, but they made me feel disconnected to others. They made me feel i don't have real connection to children in school.
I think if you have couple of good friends, or members in your family that really know you, and not your image that is really good.
When someone you like and trust turn you into celebrity instead of a friend it hurts. I can't say anything that will make you feel better about it. I can only say this, rumors can help you decide and understand who is your real friend, or at list understand who is looking at you superficially, and who is looking inside you trying to find the real you. I mean who look at the cover of the album and who takes the time to really listen to the album.
Rumors taught me to really listen to other and try to judge stuff from my own eyes and not from the eyes of others. For that i am truly gratefully  

shani26

bballstar4020

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:13 am
the rumor is my dad hates kids and hates the sport softball which is his favorite sport. And she is spreading a rumor about my other friend that she likes somebody not nameing names but the intials are MT and i am trying to stop it but the guidence didnt do anything about it yet sweatdrop crying sweatdrop sad confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:07 am
what I'd like to know is exactly why she thinks you did this to her? honestly, all of this should show you exactly what type of person this 'friend' of yours is. especially if she's gone even further in spreading rumors about your other friend. people who spread rumors arent really anyones 'friend'. they're just sad spiteful or jealous people.

as far as the rumors she's spreading about your dad.. well they seem to be menial. for one thing, who cares if he doesnt like softball? and whether other people think he likes kids or not shouldnt matter either... what's important is that YOU know better.

seems to me, a person like this shouldnt even be worth your time (or your other friends). and neither is anyone who listens to her. I say ignore her from now on. I mean, even if you managed to talk this out with her, do you really want someone who doesnt trust you and is willing to stoop so low out of spite as your 'friend'? I know I wouldnt..  

Calypsophia

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:51 am
Well if she spred rummers about every body, belive me, Every body will forget what she is saying, and no one would think she is right. That is what happen to poeple who spred to many rummers.
I think you can't help her without getting hurt. If you leave her alone mybe she will learn not to do it in the hard way.
That is how life is, some people need to learn stuff in the hard way. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 am
Well, the worst thing that you can do is act like it bothers you. Shake it off, they're just rumors. Anyway, your situation is like a fly on the pie, you are the pie and your "friend" is the fly. You either try to kill it, (such as going to the princibles office) or you can act like it doesn't bother you. Since killing didn't work, just act like it doesn't bother you. She'll get bored and fly off the another pie, or she'll stop. If this doesn't make sense, sorry... sweatdrop  

KitKat195

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:13 pm
i had the same thing happen to meh. all u have to do is just not let her see tat its makin u upset. when meh friend did tat i just ignored her and acted like it didnt matter to meh. she stopped after a day or two and told everyone tat it wasnt true and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:15 am
I had a friend that went through the same thing and I will tell you what she did
and what I think you should do. She knew the rumors weren't true so she just
ignored it completely, and since you know they aren't true it shouldn't matter what
anyone else says, but if someone asks you about it just tell them it's not true.
Also, if it gets any worse you need to go to the school for help, like go to the
guidance counselors and tell them that this girl is spreading rumors and you want
them to do something about it. They will most likely pull out up there in the next
couple of days and talk to the girl.

Second, about the friend who is spreading rumors, if she is doing this to you you
need to stop being her friend and don't talk to her anymore. Obviously she must
know she is hurting you and you don't need those types of people in your life,
they just make you feel bad about yourself.

s-w-i-f-t PYRAMiDS

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff